A former KGB agent warns America

G. Gordon Liddy said the same thing about mental warfare in the 1970-80's. Yet, she knows nothing about Liddy, I wonder why? Does she think the US doesn't or didn't do the same..??

Very interesting video, TY for posting.

"Despite so much information, no one will be able to come to a sensible conclusion"

^ yeah, he hit the nail on the head

Very interesting video, TY for posting.

"Despite so much information, no one will be able to come to a sensible conclusion"

^ yeah, he hit the nail on the head
It is nothing new in the USA and it began with a three million dollar fund created by the wealthiest of American businessmen who wanted to study ways of controlling the mass populace that was in 1932.

The LSD experiments in the 1950's-1960's was part of a program to alter the conciseness of the populace to control their actions. Yet, LSD didn't do the trick it actually did the opposite of what they wanted..Did you notice that subliminal messages in movies and commercials along with TV was made illegal in 1958?

Oh, I am not saying this is new or anything. I am simply saying that he described it very well and very succinctly. I like they way he said it.

I mean just look at this past election. Just basic stuff nowadays cannot even have a "sensible conclusion" as he put it. There's so many tin-foil hats out there.

Oh, I am not saying this is new or anything. I am simply saying that he described it very well and very succinctly. I like they way he said it.

I mean just look at this past election. Just basic stuff nowadays cannot even have a "sensible conclusion" as he put it. There's so many tin-foil hats out there.
I have always seen that in the mass populace all my life to me it is nothing new it is just the names of the events were different.

Forum List

Back