Biden jobless claims skyrocket to 861,000!

thirty days in office they were still blaming Oblama in 2017.

That's chump change. 8 years in office they were still blaming Bush. Hell, Quid Pro Job Killin' Joe was whining about it from his basement during the campaign.
see, we should continue the tradition of blaming the last president because Bush bitched about Clinton for eight years. Mission accomplished!

That's chump change. 8 years in office they were still blaming Bush.

Well he did kind of start 2 wars that lasted the longest in US History...and watched the economy collapse on his way out...so I mean...yeah...a lot to blame on him.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That's chump change. 8 years in office they were still blaming Bush. Hell, Quid Pro Job Killin' Joe was whining about it from his basement during the campaign.
see, we should continue the tradition of blaming the last president because Bush bitched about Clinton for eight years. Mission accomplished!

Sorry, that didn't happen. But you and I both know the Obamunist blamed Bush for 8 years.

Sorry, that didn't happen. But you and I both know the Obamunist blamed Bush for 8 years.
Sorry, I can't recognize anyone who lies..

Nobody blames Obama for anything. The stupid SOB was nothing but a puppet for Soros.
Damn the Jews is what you're saying.

Jews have nothing to do with it. Soros is the son of Satan and needs to be run through an industrial meat grinder like Jimmy Hoffa was.

Forum List

Back