How am I am threat to Democracy?

Dude, we’ve been waiting on you for seven years.

yep ... been hearing ' any day now....' for that long....

dude.

I’d say we’re neen neenering you for seven fking years now

karma-image-buddhist-cartoon_orig.jpg

remember this?

Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to get Trump presidential documents​

Politics Jan 19, 2022 6:32 PM EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) — In a rebuff to former President Donald Trump, the Supreme Court is allowing the release of presidential documents sought by the congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection.
Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to get Trump presidential documents

& this?

Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to access Arizona GOP chair’s phone records​

The justices, with noted opposition from Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito, denied the chair’s emergency motion to block the panel from enforcing a subpoena against T-Mobile to obtain records.
Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to access Arizona GOP chair’s phone records

& this?

In Rebuke to Trump, Supreme Court Allows Release of Jan. 6 Files​

The House committee investigating the riot received hundreds of pages of documents from the former president’s White House within hours of the ruling.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Wednesday refused a request from former President Donald J. Trump to block the release of White House records concerning the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, effectively rejecting Mr. Trump’s claim of executive privilege and clearing the way for the House committee investigating the riot to start receiving the documents hours later.

The court, with only Justice Clarence Thomas [ hmmm, curious dat ] noting a dissent, let stand an appeals court ruling that Mr. Trump’s desire to maintain the confidentiality of internal White House communications was outweighed by the need for a full accounting of the attack and the disruption of the certification of the 2020 electoral count.
In Rebuke to Trump, Supreme Court Allows Release of Jan. 6 Files (Published 2022)

AND this?

Supreme Court Rejects GOP Bid To Reverse Pennsylvania Election Results​

December 8, 20204:57 PM ET

View attachment 813481
https://www.npr.org/2020/12/08/9442...-bid-to-reverse-pennsylvania-election-results

i'll bet slade does too.
Yep. Enjoy that six pack.

Forum List

Back