Stephen Colbert doubted existence of man Tudor Dixon cited in debate — but he's real. Colbert needs to apologize to the entire state of Michigan

These entertainers will be charged with murders and given prison sentences.
OK, I'll bite.
How is that gonna happen poster 22lcidw?
Explain your post.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colbert is a pompous Trump hating douche bag.
Colbert is a white supremacist piece of shit.

One thing we know to be true: QMAGAs, MAGAs, RWNJs, Trumpsters, much of today's GOP, and straight-out QANON'rs.......well, none of them have a sense of humor.
Their world is anger, festering grievance, perception of rejection, perception of inferiority, of disappointment.

My avatar finds that to be sad.
Bigly

Colbert is a failed stand up comedian. It doesn't matter what he says because it usually ain't funny or relevant.
omedian. It doesn't matter what he says because it usually ain't funny or relevant.

Considering that you are the butt of all the jokes in the real world it's not surprising you don't like it. Everyone else, that's 99% of the world, think he's hilarious. By the way the guy she was talking about is some kind of scam artist... Colbert talked about it last night...

Woke Liberal politics destroys everything it touches including entertainment. Colbert is a pompous Trump hating douche bag.
Since all humor comes from funny Liberal comedians...

Why aren't conservatives funny?

love the fascism douchebag.

I think it's great that the man Colbert said didn't exist is a Muslim from Dearborn. He said a bunch of them there will not be voting Democrat anymore because of Woke nonsense.

Go ahead--tell us how much you love and support Muslims now hahaha

Colbert said Putin’s mouth is Trump’s cock holster.

Colbert is a vile POS.

Forum List

Back