How am I am threat to Democracy?

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.
Are you a MAGAt?

No. And it wasn’t an insurrection. It was a riot. Insurrection is a legal term that requires proof of organization and planning. And I am not part of any militia. You never answered my question. Typical Lib
And I am not part of any militia.

that idiot thinks anyone that owns a firearm is a militia member.

using her own version of the second amendment.

Last edited:
Of course he got those votes. Trump was that bad. Plus the most obvious point…. The stolen election claims fall flat on their face. No proof. They get debunked or go nowhere in court. Just theories. weak.
Yep….just “theories” because extreme TDS’ers say so.

Yes, I voted for DJT. I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as. I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

Well that just SEALS it, Zog! You are an enemy of the State and a very deep threat to the Washington Democrats. They will never control you or get you to heel by their leash so they will have to invent some crime now and find you guilty of it!

Sure there was.

You guys tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power through force.
That is a lie. What the violent portion of the protest group did included some criminality including some use of force on people and property. However, it appears that their effort (whether or not they were correct) was to prevent a fraudulent election from getting certified. And idiots, such as you, refer to that small group in a way that includes virtually everyone of those who disagree with you and your side. Stop lying, corny.
Yet few of your confederates here seem to mind it that much.
I — and many of my brothers and sisters — disapprove of the use of force at that place and time by that small group. So, you’re wrong again, corny. Idiots like you always tend to overgeneralize. It’s a shit tactic, but completely expected from you and your filthy ilk.
Well, it has the added benefit of being the truth.
It’s not the truth. You lied. You don’t recognize truth and you instinctively hate it. That’s why you persist in lying so much, corny.

That narrative absolutely is a threat to our democracy and you are pushing it. So yes, you contribute. The degree of your contribution… I don’t know
But you give all the Russia hacked the election, election deniers a pass, right?

The fact Democrats are pushing this so hard only makes me believe more that the election was stolen.

If the public believed you and your election purity beliefs, your propaganda wouldn't be necessary.

Forum List

Back