How am I am threat to Democracy?

There were multiple plans.... Hanging mike pence was just out of anger when they got the word Pence was not going to do what trump wanted pence to do.

Trump asked Pence to reject the states Trump had the Republican Congress critters and Senators object to their state certified elector count, so it could be thrown back to the republican legislator majority, and they could send a new set of electors for Trump, (the fake electors trump team had them create), which would reverse Biden's wins in 3 or 4 of the swing states, that would either give Trump a win, or give trump a tie..... If it was a tie, the Trump conspirators said the vote would go back to congress, and the way congress would vote, is one vote per state.... And since 39 states had Republican majorities, they believed congress when voting, it would go to Trump.

Many is Pence was advised by constitutional lawyers and scholars that it would be unconstitutional for him not to accept the certified electoral college votes. It was not his position to reject them.
Legally they did not prove organization and planning. Hence the one sided committee who also failed. But that’s a different topic. This thread is about me. Stick to the topic or get out of the thread. It’s pretty simple. Understand!?

There were multiple plans.... Hanging mike pence was just out of anger when they got the word Pence was not going to do what trump wanted pence to do.

Trump asked Pence to reject the states Trump had the Republican Congress critters and Senators object to their state certified elector count, so it could be thrown back to the republican legislator majority, and they could send a new set of electors for Trump, (the fake electors trump team had them create), which would reverse Biden's wins in 3 or 4 of the swing states, that would either give Trump a win, or give trump a tie..... If it was a tie, the Trump conspirators said the vote would go back to congress, and the way congress would vote, is one vote per state.... And since 39 states had Republican majorities, they believed congress when voting, it would go to Trump.

Mike Pence was advised by constitutional lawyers and scholars that it would be unconstitutional for him not to accept the certified electoral college votes. It was not his position to reject them.
Nonsense. Run around inside your head a few more laps and you might come up with a best seller. One hundred monkeys with typewriters for one hundred years can't be unique.

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.
You support usurpers of democracy by turning a blind eye to the radicalized totalitarian party on the right.
  • Your party voted against police funding and wants to let tax cheats off as well.
  • Your party wants Jan6 criminals to be seen as hero’s.
  • Your party is trying to reframe crazies who threaten public officials with violence as concerned parents victims of the FBI .
  • Your party is trying to make an assassination attempt on Pelosi and assault of her husband into a gay lover conspiracy.
  • Your party wants to let an elected official get away with top secret document theft.
  • Your party wants to pay $10k bounties for catching women making healthcare choices
  • Your party ignores legal subpoenas
  • Your party denies student debt holders $10k relief while granting millions of PPP relief to millionaires and politicians
  • Your party wants to see the infrastructure crumble
  • Your party want to eliminate SS and medicare
  • Your party wants to choose economic winners and losers
  • Your party blows chunks. It is dangerous and you are oblivious because you think white people should still be getting their leg up in the world and any fairness is unfair.
  • You sir are a threat to democracy.

That's why the fbi wants the Seth rich laptop hidden for 66 years.

Do you want election deniers censored to protect democracy?
Seth Rich laptop? Damn you’re in deep. As for censorship, no I’m not one for censorship. I just don’t think their ridiculous conspiracy theories should be highlighted or boosted as much as they are. Every time I question one on this board for details and explanation they always fall short. It’s sad how civility And intelligent discourse is eroding

I see That candycorn Slade3200 Care4all are still not very bright. The topic is now AM I A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY? By voting for Trump? Stop dodging and answer the question or get out of the thread. It’s not complicated.
I addressed it, you haven’t responded to my comments. Just having voted for Trump is not a threat. If you’re pushing the lies of a stolen election then yes it is a threat. Simple enough

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.
His answer would surely be: Peanut butter!

Anyone willing to vote for Trump again has a very questionable commitment to democracy.
^^^ I blame Biden for people who think like this poster.

And I’m sure the 7 pm teleprompter reading will be doubling down on his attack against Americans.

I addressed it, you haven’t responded to my comments. Just having voted for Trump is not a threat. If you’re pushing the lies of a stolen election then yes it is a threat. Simple enough
Then why does Biden call me a threat? So you admit Biden is a moron and a liar. Thanks

You support usurpers of democracy by turning a blind eye to the radicalized totalitarian party on the right.
  • Your party voted against police funding and wants to let tax cheats off as well.
  • Your party wants Jan6 criminals to be seen as hero’s.
  • Your party is trying to reframe crazies who threaten public officials with violence as concerned parents victims of the FBI .
  • Your party is trying to make an assassination attempt on Pelosi and assault of her husband into a gay lover conspiracy.
  • Your party wants to let an elected official get away with top secret document theft.
  • Your party wants to pay $10k bounties for catching women making healthcare choices
  • Your party ignores legal subpoenas
  • Your party denies student debt holders $10k relief while granting millions of PPP relief to millionaires and politicians
  • Your party wants to see the infrastructure crumble
  • Your party want to eliminate SS and medicare
  • Your party wants to choose economic winners and losers
  • Your party blows chunks. It is dangerous and you are oblivious because you think white people should still be getting their leg up in the world and any fairness is unfair.
  • You sir are a threat to democracy.
Finally an honest answer. From a complete fool but I appreciate your honesty. Thank you. So voting Red makes me a threat. Got it. And no one wants to eliminate entitlements. Lol

Finally an honest answer. From a complete fool but I appreciate your honesty. Thank you. So voting Red makes me a threat. Got it. And no one wants to eliminate entitlements. Lol
I’d like to see you address some of the points that he made. Can you do that?

Nobody said that you are. You are if you deny the election or believe it was stolen against all evidence to the contrary.

Forum List

Back