How Aliens Will Build Their Habitat

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I guess the first invaders will be robots who will build the habitat for these biological creatures

Not one word about what will be used to make all those windows, or where the resources will come from.

Very impractical.
Nice thought, but won't work.
The rocket used to launch this would be too heavy, and be too large. It would either be too massive to lift off from the weight of all that stuff, or be too large in order to contain all the rocket fuel necessary for something of this size to be launched and travel to Mars.

Not one word about what will be used to make all those windows, or where the resources will come from.

Very impractical.
Nice thought, but won't work.
The rocket used to launch this would be too heavy, and be too large. It would either be too massive to lift off from the weight of all that stuff, or be too large in order to contain all the rocket fuel necessary for something of this size to be launched and travel to Mars.
I think you lack imagination. Besides the initial 3D printers and robots, what stuff will have to be transported to Mars? Most of the raw material is there, all we need is energy.

I think you lack imagination. Besides the initial 3D printers and robots, what stuff will have to be transported to Mars? Most of the raw material is there, all we need is energy.
I'm just wondering how you heat a large structure on Mars long term. It's colder than Antarctica. There are no hydrocarbons or oxygen. Nuclear?

Insulation with solar and/or nuclear. Not sure about hydrocarbons but there is plenty of oxygen, the poles are mostly CO2 and H2O.
No free oxygen. Creating it takes power too. Nothing burns in Mars' near vacuum atmosphere of CO2. Besides, there's nothing to burn on Mars

No free oxygen. Creating it takes power too. Nothing burns in Mars' near vacuum atmosphere of CO2. Besides, there's nothing to burn on Mars
Everything takes energy. So? An enormous solar collector in space could supply microwave energy to antennas on the ground. Just one of many options.

Why do you want to burn things anyway?

I just recently became aware of the term “Theism”.

Theism
theism
, the view that all limited or finite things are dependent in some way on one supreme or ultimate reality of which one may also speak in personal terms. In Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, this ultimate reality is often called God. This article explores approaches to theism in Western theology and philosophy.
theism | religion

Theism
The term theism (from the Greek theos, or "god") commonly refers to belief in God, the view that all finite things are dependent in some way on one supreme, self-existent reality who is typically spoken of as having personal identity. God is usually understood to have characteristics that human beings are also capable of developing. .,.,.,,.,.According to classical theism, God is described as having qualities such as goodness, love and other personal attributes that we find are also inherent in human beings, and .,.,.,.,.,,,Theism can also refer to a wide variety of religious or philosophical belief systems that assert the existence of one or several personal deities.
Theism - New World Encyclopedia

In my youth I believed there was/is a “God”. I could not explain why, I just felt it.
Now I am a lot closer to believing in the term Theism,

The Hubble telescope and the James Web solar imaging has confirmed that yes indeed we are not alone.

Now that I have accepted this, I can extrapolate our future based on this reality. If we continue to evolve, we (i.e. the human race) will colonize our moon and Eventually colonize Mars and send out probes into deep space. Even build huge spaceships capable of sustaining life for thousands of years while we seek out habitable planets like our own.

[1] At that point in our human evolution, will we in essence become gods too?
[2]Will we exterminate the human race using our own nuclear bombs?
[3] I believe our planet is evolving as it should, do you?
The Universe
cosmos3.jpg

:)-​

Just asking

At that point in our human evolution, will we in essence become gods too?
Depends how you define 'god' but IMHO, we are already there. The difference between God and the animals is knowledge, the Biblical Tree. Animals only react to the world, only man can understand it, so we are above the animals and Genesis supports that.

Everything takes energy. So? An enormous solar collector in space could supply microwave energy to antennas on the ground. Just one of many options.

Why do you want to burn things anyway?
I don't. I'm wondering hor they intend to heat a large space in temperatures far below Antarctica. Best option seems nuclear. Heat would be a great byproduct in the production of electrical energy

Here's an interesting article I just found. Who'd of thunk it. I didn't think this was possible. Why do I need a furnace in Michigan!

I don't. I'm wondering hor they intend to heat a large space in temperatures far below Antarctica.
Thick soil insulation.

Best option seems nuclear. Heat would be a great byproduct in the production of electrical energy
I doubt there are radioactive ores on Mars, too geologically quiet. Sending radioactive material from Earth into space seems way too dangerous. Solar is everywhere.

Forum List

Back