How Aliens Will Build Their Habitat

The way that previous visiting aliens managed is spelt out in ancient texts and books plus the evidence from rock painting / carving -- petroglyphs and geoglyphs etc . At least five separate "holiday camp visits "but that is a digression.

It seems they built what the Christian tradition has described as gardens which were the equivalent of hermetically sealed "tubes"/ spaces to keep our germs and bacteria controllable and/or give them a way to live alongside us , the hairy bipeds .
Every few millennia something big happened here -- pole shift, asteroid impact, plate shifts etc --- which meant their hurried retreat and the suspension of laboratory testing .

Great narrative and plenty of support evidence though obviously far from conclusive. A long way .
But there are some good reasons to nod along with the story ( previous ) whereas there is no reason to totally discount it ; because any outright dismissal would simply be based only on the arrogant idea that it represents something too fantastic for us to believe now , despite our present state of likely complete overall ignorance .

The really interesting parts come next , but my small interest in this general area has shown me that nobody yet has any clear idea what the full motives were behind the visits, the reasons for choosing our planet in the first place ( water is one guess ) and the full story of what they may have left behind -- hybrids, for example ,with one branch represented in the Eden narrative . Possibly .

I pause there because this is all far too much for people consumed with the trivialities of political differences among the two legged ants stumbling around our plane right now . imho.

I pause there because this is all far too much for people consumed with the trivialities of political differences among the two legged ants stumbling around our plane right now . imho.
I'm obviously far too stupid since none of this makes any sense to me. You see things that no others see. Wow!

Forum List

Back