How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?

You’re fine with them, even people within your party, then you turn on them when Trump commands you to.

If you were paying attention, you’d realize that you proved my point already.

If you were paying attention, you'd realize you said knew about Fauci and I explained why many didn't. Now you move the goalposts to disliking Fauci.

If you were paying attention, you'd realize you said knew about Fauci and I explained why many didn't. Now you move the goalposts to disliking Fauci.
Not my fault you can’t understand simple things.

You turned on Fauci entirely because Trump turned on Fauci. It’s that simple.

Just like every single “RINO” you turn on. You only turn against them because Trump does. It’s obvious.

Yes, we know. Limbaugh used to tell his audience all the time. "Folks just remember this, a Democrat always thinks they are the smartest ones in the room."
We also know your MessiahRushie is a pathological LIAR who thinks HE is the smartest person in the room.
See my sig.

About a month ago on the Mark Levin show, he had two mini books he wanted to compare. One was the Declaration of Independence, and the other the Communist Manifesto. In the Communist Manifesto, they had ten goals they needed to meet to take over the US.
You do know Mock Lyin' is a pathological LIAR just like you.
The US is NOT mentioned in the Communist Manifesto!!!!!!!!!!!
But you knew that already!

You do know Mock Lyin' is a pathological LIAR just like you.
The US is NOT mentioned in the Communist Manifesto!!!!!!!!!!!
But you knew that already!

If you think he's lying, then get a copy and show me he lied. I'm sure you don't even have to get a copy. There are probably several online sites that have it.

If you think he's lying, then get a copy and show me he lied. I'm sure you don't even have to get a copy. There are probably several online sites that have it.
How about YOU showing exactly where the USA is actually mentioned in the the Communist Manifesto, since you know I can't show something Mock Lyin' pulled out of his LYING ass.

How about YOU showing exactly where the USA is actually mentioned in the the Communist Manifesto, since you know I can't show something Mock Lyin' pulled out of his LYING ass.

If you'd like to see it, I have a link to the episode if you had the guts to watch it.

The Communists in the 40's stated they will take over the US, but they will do so without one shot being fired. They will takeover from within using our very own people. Thanks to liberals, we are experiencing their prediction because the left is too stupid to realize what they support. They don't want to go to the US Communist party website that supports most all of their issues, people like you don't want to look at documented evidence like the Communist Manifesto, so what you do is :lalala:

It's not happening because you don't want to face facts.

Just more GQP hate media talking points.
When you give money to people who are financially struggling they spend it immediately thus putting money into circulation and turning over while in circulation, money trickles UP, not down. When you give money to the wealthy, like the GQP do, they keep it or create jobs overseas LOSING jobs here on America.

So yes we need to stop doing what is causing the problems, cutting taxes for the mega wealthy, and put more money in the hands of those who spend it immediately.
When you give poor money? Nike and Reebox stock goes up as this is what the inner cities buy or steal.

He was in many cases. It explains his great success when he was alive.
He was NEVER the smartest in any room, not even an insane asylum!
His "success" was solely due to his audience was even dumber than he was. And before you say I have no proof of just how dumb your MessiahRushie was, here is a perfect example of how it is a blessing not to know how dumb you are:

May 19, 2011
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That’s how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that’s in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

Now you being a DittoTard would not know just how DUMB his "BRILLIANT" words were!!!!!

The Communists in the 40's stated they will take over the US, but they will do so without one shot being fired. They will takeover from within using our very own people.
Like you, but that has nothing to do with the Communist Manifesto written 100 years earlier which has NO mention of the USA you hate so much.

He was NEVER the smartest in any room, not even an insane asylum!
His "success" was solely due to his audience was even dumber than he was. And before you say I have no proof of just how dumb your MessiahRushie was, here is a perfect example of how it is a blessing not to know how dumb you are:

May 19, 2011
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That’s how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that’s in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

Now you being a DittoTard would not know just how DUMB his "BRILLIANT" words were!!!!!
Why am I not surprised a DittoTard has no idea just how dumb that claim is!
So let me give you a hint, not one molecule of CO2 in the entire universe has ever come from water vapor (H2O).

Yes, I know. Because your every response you can't defend is "they lie" and you think that's the end of it.
As DittoTard you can never remember what he says from one day to the next, so I will help you out. Look at the dates of these two claims and try to convince me he is not a LIAR:

May 26, 2011
RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

EIB Audience Numbers Shoot Through the Roof: 26 Million and Growing!
Apr 27, 2017

RUSH: Now, hang on. I’m not bragging here. I’m setting this up to get to the email I got. And the numbers are just pouring in now for March, but prior to those numbers the weekly cume had been up now to 26 million and climbing.

So to recap, he went "UP" from 40 million per "DAY" in 2011 to 26 million a "WEEK" in 2017. And you swallowed both numbers as true! :cuckoo:

And consider this claim as a testament to his "honesty:

November 10, 2010
RUSH: I'm in the broadcasting business, just as they are. They might want to say they're in the journalism business, the news business, and in a way they are, but even though they're cable, they're broadcasters. I mean there are certain skill sets that you have to succeed at, and if you don't, you're gone. If this program lost 20% of the audience I'd be gone. I would take myself away.

Like you, but that has nothing to do with the Communist Manifesto written 100 years earlier which has NO mention of the USA you hate so much.

Actually they were referring to world dominance. Since that time the USA became the world police for freedom and democracy. We are their number one target which we are experiencing today.

Actually they were referring to world dominance. Since that time the USA became the world police for freedom and democracy. We are their number one target which we are experiencing today.
Look how you have to stretch what Mock Lyin' said to turn his LIE into something else!
We were hardly the cops of the world in 1848!!!!!

Forum List

Back