How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?

Let me explain what's going on here: Since this virus first plagued our country, the left made it political
Oh, let me retort to your crap 'explanation'. Since this virus first plagued our country, Mr. Trump and his Cult45 made it political. As the CIC, he had one job: take the pandemic seriously and urge the country to take the precautions to avoid sickness and death. Fearing the pandemic was taking away press from him, the malignant narcissist chose to downplay and/or ignore the seriousness of the virus, making it political.
It's all Trump's fault because he said XXX. Every single death is Trump's fault, including the nursing home deaths in states with Democrat Governors.
Correct. He was in charge. He takes responsibility. That's how it works. But Mr. Trump doesn't do responsibility, so he did everything he could to deflect it. That's why the bullshit conspiracy theories, misinformation and propaganda started making rounds shortly after the outbreak. He had one job! Protect America! Yet he chose to make it political, because he's a shitty human being and an even worse CIC.
Biden got in with mail-in voting. Mail-in draws the most lazy and political ignorant people in our country to vote.
Fuck your opinion, pal. I've been voting problem-free by mail for 3 decades. Republicans lost because their leadership failed us. Get over it. Republicans have been attempting to find a solution to a non existent voter fraud problem for many, many election cycles because they can't win on their own merits.
You backed a loser, and can't stop crying about it.
So once again, they made it political, only in reverse. Trump is gone, so blame Republican voters instead.
I, for one, never stopped blaming you fucking magaturds for your questionable choices and behavior. Your comment is short sighted, makes no sense and is completely ignorant of reality. Keep pretending you're not responsible, I don't give a shit. I know the truth.
Truth of the matter is a human being, even the President of the United States has no control over a virus.
Yep, and you arrogant magaturds, along with your Orange leader sure tried like hell to gaslight the country into believing you did. This treachery won't be forgotten anytime soon, magaturd.

Oh, let me retort to your crap 'explanation'. Since this virus first plagued our country, Mr. Trump and his Cult45 made it political. As the CIC, he had one job: take the pandemic seriously and urge the country to take the precautions to avoid sickness and death. Fearing the pandemic was taking away press from him, the malignant narcissist chose to downplay and/or ignore the seriousness of the virus, making it political.

So when did Trump every try to blame the Democrats for the virus? It was you on the left that attacked Trump like he had the ability to control a microorganism. You didn't shut your yaps until you got in this dementia patient and things got worse. So why are you not blaming that moron for the problems we have today? If we could ever rid our country of hypocrites and liars, there would be o Democrat party today.

Correct. He was in charge. He takes responsibility. That's how it works. But Mr. Trump doesn't do responsibility, so he did everything he could to deflect it. That's why the bullshit conspiracy theories, misinformation and propaganda started making rounds shortly after the outbreak. He had one job! Protect America! Yet he chose to make it political, because he's a shitty human being and an even worse CIC.

It was you communists that attacked him for making a suggestion that HCQ might help some people as it has overseas. Why? Because it was Trump that suggested it. You made it political, not us.

Fuck your opinion, pal. I've been voting problem-free by mail for 3 decades. Republicans lost because their leadership failed us. Get over it. Republicans have been attempting to find a solution to a non existent voter fraud problem for many, many election cycles because they can't win on their own merits.
You backed a loser, and can't stop crying about it.

Yeah, my crying about it. It must have been Russian collusion, huh?

I, for one, never stopped blaming you fucking magaturds for your questionable choices and behavior. Your comment is short sighted, makes no sense and is completely ignorant of reality. Keep pretending you're not responsible, I don't give a shit. I know the truth.

Yes, we know. Limbaugh used to tell his audience all the time. "Folks just remember this, a Democrat always thinks they are the smartest ones in the room."

Yep, and you arrogant magaturds, along with your Orange leader sure tried like hell to gaslight the country into believing you did. This treachery won't be forgotten anytime soon, magaturd.

I think it will given the multiple treacheries by this bumbling idiot you put in the white house.

Even your fellow conservative @tshrimp agrees that Democrats have a higher vaccine rate than Republicans from looking at the state and county data.

Which would be accurate if everybody in a red state were Republican and everybody in a blue state were Democrat. But as we both know, it doesn't work that way. Don't get me wrong, I wish it did.

So what did Trump ever say that made it political? What did he do that made it political?

He downplayed the seriousness of the virus, he was inconsistent on masks, he got into arguments with his medical advisors.

The biggest gap in vaccine rates is on political lines. Do you think that’s a coincidence?

Which would be accurate if everybody in a red state were Republican and everybody in a blue state were Democrat. But as we both know, it doesn't work that way. Don't get me wrong, I wish it did.

Do you think it’s a coincidence that blue states have higher vaccine rates than red states?

Even your fellow conservative disagrees with you and recognizes the common sense that you don’t.

Do you think it’s a coincidence that blue states have higher vaccine rates than red states?

Even your fellow conservative disagrees with you and recognizes the common sense that you don’t.

I think the whole idea of making it political in the first place is stupid.

He downplayed the seriousness of the virus, he was inconsistent on masks, he got into arguments with his medical advisors.

Oh please. Fauci from the start of this said masks were not useful. Then he changed it to masks were useful. Then changed it to everybody should be wearing masks. Then changed it to people should consider two or three masks, and it goes on and on.

After Woodword wrote his book, Fauci was interviewed. His comment to his book was that everything he and Trump discussed about the virus was timely and properly relayed to the public. You can't do much more than that.

Oh please. Fauci from the start of this said masks were not useful. Then he changed it to masks were useful. Then changed it to everybody should be wearing masks. Then changed it to people should consider two or three masks, and it goes on and on.

After Woodword wrote his book, Fauci was interviewed. His comment to his book was that everything he and Trump discussed about the virus was timely and properly relayed to the public. You can't do much more than that.

Thank you for proving my point. Look at how you conservatives start foaming at the mouth when I mention Fauci.

Trump initiated that hatred when he politicized this thing.

Okay, so they do, so what?

Do you think it’s a coincidence that blue states have higher vaccination rates than red states? Third time asking. You STILL haven’t answered this.

Even your fellow conservative agrees that it shows that Democrats have higher vaccine rates than Republicans. Why are you unable to see what’s clearly so obvious?

They said repeatedly they will pass an infrastructure bill if it's real infrastructure: roads, bridges, airports and so on. However the Communists refuse to do it. They insist this so-called infrastructure bill be loaded with Democrat pork or nothing at all.
As soon as you call Democrats Communist s 90% of the world thinks you are absolutely insane. And they are right. It will get passed, and it will be way past time and way not enough after 40 years of the GOP cutting infrastructure spending by 50% and screwing the country as always.

I've found the left are way more involved in conspiracy theories than those on the right; not that we don't have ours too. I remember the last one. Blacks were boycotting Wendy's restaurants claiming they were adding something to the food in black areas that caused people to become sterile.
everything you believe is a conspiracy, conspiracy nut job. No fraud in the election, no FBI CIA conspiracies either. Everything you people say that gets into a courtroom is laughed out. Absolute idiocy, you have your own planet and the rest of the world thinks you are insane. And technically they are correct. You also believe the rich our job producers and pay too much in taxes. You are a joke. Change the goddamn channel stupid.

I see my purple state of Ohio is ranked 36. Mind you we have a pretty strong Republican state government. However, our most populated areas in this state (and I'm sure most red states) are all Blue: Cleveland, Akron, Youngstown, Cincinnati, Dayton, Toledo, Columbus, so making claim the least vaccinated states are because of Republicans is completely false. All these cities (yes I've delivered to each and every one) have a large population of blacks.
Black blacks and browns have caught up to whit es because they are not brainwashed fools like the GOP base. This is all about Republicans now. The un vaccinated. Try reality change the goddamn channel.

As soon as you call Democrats Communist s 90% of the world thinks you are absolutely insane. And they are right. It will get passed,

And I hope it does pass. Print more funny money. The more funny money they print, the weaker the dollar. The weaker the dollar, the higher inflation gets. The higher inflation gets, the bigger cost of living increase in my disability check this January.

About a month ago on the Mark Levin show, he had two mini books he wanted to compare. One was the Declaration of Independence, and the other the Communist Manifesto. In the Communist Manifesto, they had ten goals they needed to meet to take over the US.

He compared what the Democrat party is doing (and has done) and how it lined up with the Communist Manifesto. Then he read from the Declaration and how they are attacking the liberties contained within. It's very frightening.

You see if the devil comes for your soul, he will not have firey red skin. He will not have horns or a tail. He will be very coy, intelligent, and very well dressed; so impressive you will listen to every word he says. Your soul will be gone without your knowledge. If you'd like to see Levin's monologue, just let me know, I'll give you the link, if you have the ten minutes and the guts to watch.

Do you think it’s a coincidence that blue states have higher vaccination rates than red states? Third time asking. You STILL haven’t answered this.

Even your fellow conservative agrees that it shows that Democrats have higher vaccine rates than Republicans. Why are you unable to see what’s clearly so obvious?

I already addressed that, so one more time: You can't vaccinate a state because states don't get vaccines, only people get vaccines.

Forum List

Back