How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?

Thank you for proving my point. Look at how you conservatives start foaming at the mouth when I mention Fauci.

Trump initiated that hatred when he politicized this thing.

Conservatives never really cared for Fauci once they learned what he was about. Trump never bashed Fauci, in fact said many good and respectable things about the man. But regardless of his accolades, we never liked the guy.

In hindsight we were right. The guy was telling everybody to wear masks outside at sporting events and then got a snapshot of him doing the exact opposite. We found out under his leadership of the NIH, federal money likely went towards the creation of this deadly virus. Supporting that is a comment he made in 2017 when he stated Trump "will" face the most contagious and deadly virus in our lifetimes. How did he know this? Is Fauci also psychic? He didn't say might, or could, he said will!

He should be imprisoned and put to death for treason. What he allowed to happen to our country and the world is the most criminal act we will ever see.

I already addressed that, so one more time: You can't vaccinate a state because states don't get vaccines, only people get vaccines.
You’re confused.

Even your fellow conservative tshrimp agreed that we can conclude that Democrats have higher vaccination rates than Republicans by looking at state vaccination rates.

Why is it that your fellow conservative can figure it out and you can’t?

Conservatives never really cared for Fauci once they learned what he was about.
You didn’t even know who Fauci was until he and Trump didn’t get along.

The reality is that Trump politicized this whole thing. Like mindless sheep with marching orders, you guys turned against the CDC and demonized Fauci who you had never even heard of before Covid.

You didn’t even know who Fauci was until he and Trump didn’t get along.

The reality is that Trump politicized this whole thing. Like mindless sheep with marching orders, you guys turned against the CDC and demonized Fauci who you had never even heard of before Covid.

The commie media spent months trying to create strife between Fauci and Trump that never existed. They want to sell papers and know the sheep will believe anything. Trump never politicized covid nor had any major disagreements with him. Minor disagreements? Yes, but that's pretty normal. As for Fauci we all knew him from the day he entered the scene.

You’re confused.

Even your fellow conservative @tshrimp agreed that we can conclude that Democrats have higher vaccination rates than Republicans by looking at state vaccination rates.

Why is it that your fellow conservative can figure it out and you can’t?

Why are you telling me what others had to say about it. If you want to discuss what they said, address them. But you asked what I thought, and if you can't accept that, don't tell me what others think. Leftists march in lockstep--not us conservatives. For the most part we are individual thinkers.

The commie media spent months trying to create strife between Fauci and Trump that never existed.
And look at how you turned against Fauci when Trump got into it with him. Just like I explained.

I just checked your post history. You never even mentioned Fauci before Covid.

Thanks for proving my point for me.

Why are you telling me what others had to say about it. If you want to discuss what they said, address them.
Oh I just think it’s interesting that you can’t grasp something that your fellow conservatives can.

For most people, I expect that it might give them a chance to reflect on their stupid opinions and re-evaluate. Even people on your own side can see that what I’m explaining is just common sense. But not you, you don’t seem to learn. You consistently hold onto your stupid opinions and fail to grasp the simplest of concepts even after it’s spelled out for you.

Horseshit. Trumpsters are the only group in US left lagging behind everyone else on getting their ass vaccinated.

Blacks are vaccinated at the same rates as Whites at this point.

They still have a lot of catching up to do. Vaccines have been out for almost a year.

Oh I just think it’s interesting that you can’t grasp something that your fellow conservatives can.

For most people, I expect that it might give them a chance to reflect on their stupid opinions and re-evaluate. Even people on your own side can see that what I’m explaining is just common sense. But not you, you don’t seem to learn. You consistently hold onto your stupid opinions and fail to grasp the simplest of concepts even after it’s spelled out for you.

That's because my opinion is common sense, a trait foreign to most if not all of you leftists.

And look at how you turned against Fauci when Trump got into it with him. Just like I explained.

I just checked your post history. You never even mentioned Fauci before Covid.

Thanks for proving my point for me.

Why would I mention Fauci before covid? I didn't even know the guy existed. When covid hit, he took front and center stage.

Why would I mention Fauci before covid? I didn't even know the guy existed.
You continue to prove my point for me.

Fauci has served under six presidents. Six. He has been around for a long time and you never had an issue with him or even knew he existed until Trump got into it with him.

Trump turned all his minions against his health officials that you hadn’t even heard of. Trump politicized this entire thing.

You continue to prove my point for me.

Fauci has served under six presidents. Six. He has been around for a long time and you never had an issue with him or even knew he existed until Trump got into it with him.

Trump turned all his minions against his health officials that you hadn’t even heard of. Trump politicized this entire thing.

The only reason most Americans knew anything about Fauci was because of Covid, not Trump. He was and is the leader in deciding how to handle it. When it became a problem he started to appear on television constantly. Until that time, most of us never seen him before because we had no issues like this.

The only reason most Americans knew anything about Fauci was because of Covid, not Trump. He was and is the leader in deciding how to handle it. When it became a problem he started to appear on television constantly. Until that time, most of us never seen him before because we had no issues like this.
So you started having issues with him when he got into it with Trump.

Trump politicized this.

Unlike you he likely understands what I'm talking about. You? Forget about it.

Not my fault your answers don’t make sense. I don’t think you even know what you’re talking about.

There’s a reason he agrees with me and not you. It’s because you’re wrong.

Last edited:
So you started having issues with him when he got into it with Trump.

What is with you leftists? I would love Dr. Carson to tell us what's so fucked up about liberal minds where you print or say something, and you people see something completely different.

I said not many of us knew much about Fauci until Covid, and that Fd up liberal mind of yours reads it as I didn't know anything about Fauci until he got into it with Trump.

I'm so thankful to God he didn't make me a liberal. I couldn't imagine going through life with a messed up mind like that.

I said not many of us knew much about Fauci until Covid
I know. I said that.

He was around forever and you guys didn’t even know he existed. Trump comes along and gets into it with Fauci and THAT’S why you guys suddenly don’t like him. You guys turn on anyone who Trump turns on.

- Mike Pence
- McConnell
- Liz Cheney
- Fauci
- McCain

You’re fine with them, even people within your party, then you turn on them when Trump commands you to.

If you were paying attention, you’d realize that you proved my point already.

Forum List

Back