How about a brand new 1978 Corvette

I have a friend that's been racing for years. Bought a C3. He built a special room in his shop for it (aka perfectly conditioned vault lol). Yes he does drive it on occasion, had it up to speed. Car like that you just have to drive. When he puts on car shows at his house he gets it out for oos and ahhs. I have a 96LT4 6 speed so I beg to drive the C3 often. Asshole won't let anyone :D.

Wicked car.

I have a friend that's been racing for years. Bought a C3. He built a special room in his shop for it (aka perfectly conditioned vault lol). Yes he does drive it on occasion, had it up to speed. Car like that you just have to drive. When he puts on car shows at his house he gets it out for oos and ahhs. I have a 96LT4 6 speed so I beg to drive the C3 often. Asshole won't let anyone :D.

Wicked car.

Good Morning

i have had some sweet cars in my day

some i sold or traded some i crashed

--LOL

Wicked car.

Good Morning

i have had some sweet cars in my day

some i sold or traded some i crashed

--LOL

Shhhh! Crashed!

The vette and the Chelle are never leaving. I love that LT4 motor. Daughter wants it when she grows up. Little does she know she's going to be driving a tank.
:)

Keep in mind that the reason why these particular cars are part of the collection is that NOBODY WANTED THEM when they were new. They were not held back on purpose, they just never sold. Maybe the color was wrong or the options, but these were the least desirable cars ever sold at that dealership.

It is interesting that these cars exist, but there is nothing particularly compelling about any of them.

I'd pass.

Why not pimp 'em. :D

Forum List

Back