How about a brand new 1978 Corvette

Pop23

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2013
The barstool down yonder
You can have the Corvette, I'll take the pickup!

With 1 mile on the odometer...1956 Chevy Cameo.

Come on, don't stretch the truth, if I remember right it had 1.4 miles on it!

The 63 Impala is interesting too, I think it had 14 miles on it. He must have takin it home for lunch once!

Did you check out the entire inventory of 500 cars. That place will be packed with collectors.

The 63 Impala is interesting too, I think it had 14 miles on it. He must have takin it home for lunch once!

Did you check out the entire inventory of 500 cars. That place will be packed with collectors.

http://www.vanderbrinkauctions.com/auctions_current.php

I just did, found my dream ride.
You are bidding on a 1949 Ford F-1 Pickup. This is anawesome project truck. 6 cylnder engine and manualtransmission. Interior is bench seat. Straight looking truck.
Rod, Restore, parts, This is part of the Hasting Collection Barn Finds Auction 7-20-2013 in Hastings, NE. AS IS and
ALL SALES ARE FINAL

1940-1949-ford-trucks-20.jpg

Last edited:

VanDerBrink Auctions/Collector Cars/Antique Tractors/Online/Auctions/Video/Photos/inventory

You are bidding on a 1949 Ford F-1 Pickup. This is anawesome project truck. 6 cylnder engine and manualtransmission. Interior is bench seat. Straight looking truck.
Rod, Restore, parts, This is part of the Hasting Collection Barn Finds Auction 7-20-2013 in Hastings, NE. AS IS and
ALL SALES ARE FINAL

That's actually a different auction about 150 miles from this one. Here is the link to the one with the cameo, click the inventory link. Over 9 pages on a PDF.

VanDerBrink Auctions - Yvette VanDerBrink Auctioneer

I do agree though, that trucks a babe!

VanDerBrink Auctions/Collector Cars/Antique Tractors/Online/Auctions/Video/Photos/inventory

ALL SALES ARE FINAL

That's actually a different auction about 150 miles from this one. Here is the link to the one with the cameo, click the inventory link. Over 9 pages on a PDF.

I'd take that '61 Chevy Apache in a heartbeat.

50? Kaiser Sedan...you'd never find parts for it...I had a '67 Jeep Gladiator J-20 with a Kaiser "Vigilante" 327 V8. Great truck, outstanding...but parts were few and far between, and when you found them, it was gonna cost ya.

Now I do inline 6 Fords almost exclusively.

And a VW Bug...no problem finding plenty of OEM and aftermarket parts for them.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL

50? Kaiser Sedan...you'd never find parts for it...I had a '67 Jeep Gladiator J-20 with a Kaiser "Vigilante" 327 V8. Great truck, outstanding...but parts were few and far between, and when you found them, it was gonna cost ya.

Had a 66 ford PU years ago. The 6 in it was indestructible. Believe me, I tried!

Had a 66 ford PU years ago. The 6 in it was indestructible. Believe me, I tried!

Sweet.

My first was a green '72 F100, 240cid inline six with 3 in the tree.

Loved that truck...

My Dad had a 78 Silver Anniversary Corvette. Turned corners like it was on rails but bounced up and down a lot on the highway.

This is going to be the biggest thing that little town of 1500 people will ever see.

A+E Networks ? Life is Entertaining

I'll waive to everyone at USMB!

cool, i was waiting for you to update this with more info!

Bad video of the commercial

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gfjz6s8l-HE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dgfjz6s8l-HE

I'll take photos and post them. I won't be buying anything more than a hubcap. Should be fun

Maybe I should post live updates. Lol

Keep in mind that the reason why these particular cars are part of the collection is that NOBODY WANTED THEM when they were new. They were not held back on purpose, they just never sold. Maybe the color was wrong or the options, but these were the least desirable cars ever sold at that dealership.

It is interesting that these cars exist, but there is nothing particularly compelling about any of them.

I'd pass.

Forum List

Back