A new job, the same old routine. You ask me why I speak so candidly about Canadian civil liberty abuses?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I've spoken openly on here for years as to the obvious employment interference I have experienced, the writing is on the wall for yet another Screwjob, the signs were there quite early. Now tell me how confident you would feel after 30 years, as yet another set of unusual circumstances.

- A two week delay to give me the offer as they were "updating it".

- A last minute, literally two days before training where I am told that "we have a brand new process and you NEED to have a cellphone for verification (see "we will send specific problem callers to you" it's inbound sales). She even needed to know specifically the make of the cellphone (huh? Why?) Her first response was to tell me "we are going to have to rescind the offer' until I promised I would buy a cell the same day. I need the money this badly.

- An introduction today, to, wouldn't you know, a brand new manager on his first day (and he seemed QUITE confident for a guy starting the same first day as all of us, maybe because he knows he is only there for me?)/

This on top of delays with my equipment and other issues which I ironed out. Speaking to the other new employees, it seems I am the only one experiencing this bad luck, yet again.

Before you say "conspiracy!" Keep in mind they have been messing with my career for decades, even in temp. work.

Let me be blunt, hopefully some of you apologists or Dirty Harry types understand how this can impact America too. The difference between Russia and Canada is solely our geography. How many Canadians on this site do you beleve are honest, warm and/or entrepreneurial or willing to fight for citizens liberty? How many Canadians and businesss do you believe will sell out Canadian and U.S interests for their own benefit?

I'd say the over/under for this job will not be very high. You can guess what the narrative will be "he wasn't good with customers" or "he had too many complaints'. Even menial jobs like this, this nation spits in the face of those who have died for our freedom. It's an American company btw...they care little when they tamper with citizens rights.

Forum List

Back