The Republicans Long Con Job

Well, your statement had a political undertone, as in 'all government is bad', and my list was a counterpunch to that mentality. Now, you didn't explicitly state your state of mind regarding the government, but I think, given the tone and tenor of it, it was reasonable to draw that inference. The point is, when it comes to corruption and maladministration, no sector of society has a monopoly. Now then, I will add one salient point: try doing a FOIA on a corporation.

Moreover, while jobs in the lower ranks tend to pay more in government, at the higher end, private sector pays much more, which is to say that the gap between top and bottom is much wider in the private sector, overall.

I understand that some people believe that Social Security is like a Ponzi scheme, but I disagree. Social Security is a government program that helps provide retirement, disability, and survivor benefits to those who are eligible. It's funded by contributions from workers, and the benefits are earned based on the number of years worked and the amount contributed.

I will say it's not perfect and even democrats such as myself have criticism of it, I could write another page on what I believe is wrong with SS, but, in principle, it is a sound idea, it just needs some major tweaking. It does face some challenges, ahead, there are solutions.

Unlike a Ponzi scheme, Social Security is mandatory and not optional. Everyone who works pays into the program, and the benefits are not dependent on the contributions of new participants.

While there are concerns about the long-term financial sustainability of Social Security, it's not on the brink of collapse. The program is projected to be able to pay full benefits until 2035, and there are various proposals to address the program's funding shortfall.

More importantly, Social Security provides important benefits to millions of Americans. It's a critical source of income for retirees, disabled individuals, and survivors. Without Social Security, many older Americans would be living in poverty, and the poverty rate for elderly women would be much higher.

So while it's understandable that some people may have concerns about Social Security, I believe it's important to recognize the vital role that the program plays in providing financial security to millions of Americans.

Why, as explained above, your characterization isn't accurate.

Your wall of words is pure theatre. Social Security is a ponzi scheme. It doesn't matter if it is mandatory, it IS a ponzi scheme.

The Trump way is cruel and inhumane. sorry, no on board with the "Trump way".

We stall on cruelty.

Weasel words.

Weasel words.

Yes, you use a lot of weasel words.

half of all undocumented immigrants pay BILLIONS in taxes and social security taxes using fake SSNs, and they pay in, but never get anything back.

Hey liar, first of all, your article from 2016 doesn't even apply to the 6 million illegals that Joe let in that I'm talking about. They were nowhere near here in 2016. Show me how THEY have paid billions in taxes and been an asset when they are all living in government camps or are being put up in hotels at our expense being fed on the public dime, asshole! Show me how they are an asset coming here not speaking English, having any money, no job, no work, no education, no skills and nowhere to live!

Then tell me how they manage to pay billions in SS taxes to the government on fake SSNs with no addresses when there is no such thing as a fake SSN? The IRS just issues such people special SS numbers that are used in lieu of regular SSNs.

You are such a fucking fake and a lying twit, Rumpled.

Hey liar, first of all, your article from 2016 doesn't even apply to the 6 million illegals
The 5 million figure includes 3.9 million who have been apprehended entering the U.S. illegally nationwide and 3.4 million at the southern border.

that Joe let in that I'm talking about. They were nowhere near here in 2016. Show me how THEY have paid billions in taxes and been an asset when they are all living in government camps or are being put up in hotels at our expense being fed on the public dime, asshole! Show me how they are an asset coming here not speaking English, having any money, no job, no work, no education, no skills and nowhere to live!

Then tell me how they manage to pay billions in SS taxes to the government on fake SSNs with no addresses when there is no such thing as a fake SSN? The IRS just issues such people special SS numbers that are used in lieu of regular SSNs.

You are such a fucking fake and a lying twit, Rumpled.
unauthorized immigrants worked and contributed as much as $13 billion in payroll taxes to the OASDI program in 2010

It's not unreasonable to conclude these stats are similar in other years. "OASDI" stands for Old-Age, Survivors, Disability Insurance, which is a SS trust fund.

I would love to trade insults with you, but it appears you lack sufficient creativity to make such an exercise enjoyable.

Therefore given your excruciating mediocrity on that score, we shall part ways, unless, of course, you apologize.

But, I sincerely doubt an apology for the fecal evacuations from your keyboard is forthcoming.

Cheers,
Rumpole

The Trump way is cruel and inhumane. sorry, no on board with the "Trump way".

We stall on cruelty.

Weasel words.

Weasel words.
Our Ruling Class's Race Treason Will Be the Death of Us

This is an invasion of savages, the same race of Mongoloids that the advanced Chinese built the Great Wall against. And it was armed with fierce warriors ready to kill the invaders. If we don't weaponize ours, a wall becomes a doormat.

Our Ruling Class's Race Treason Will Be the Death of Us

This is an invasion of savages, the same race of Mongoloids that the advanced Chinese built the Great Wall against. And it was armed with fierce warriors ready to kill the invaders. If we don't weaponize ours, a wall becomes a doormat.

"Race treason"? What the fuck is wrong with you?

"Race treason"? What the fuck is wrong with you?
I have heard crap like this since the 60's, but for many years very rarely. I thought they had all died off. Funny, for some reason many of them have reappeared. Heard a racial slur at the local brewery last week. Thank God Trump has brought Him back to America.

Forum List

Back