How 14 People Made More Money....

In order for there to be a huge ass middle class there must be a few at each end of thew scale.

Some poor.

Others rich.

Do what's best to not only preserve the status quo for the majority of our people, including those climbing into that middle class for the first time, but also watch out for the poor.

And the rich will just continue broadening and deepening our nation's prosperity.

Communism won't work in real life the way you bright boys want it to.

It's been tried numerous times and cost over 100,000,000 lives in the process.

So why don't you get wise to the fact it just doesn't work???

You are really idiots, you know?

The rich do nothing to broaden and deepen our nations prosperity, it's the middle class that does.

Some rich do but you CERTAINLY have a solid point about America today. It's a MONOPOLY nation that fixates on profits over humanity.

Why the fuck are 50MM on food stamps?????????????

NAFTA, Disabilities and Government Fraud. It's important to know this. Government Fraud should be the target, but it's not. It seems to be black people for some idiotic reason.

The two are one and the same.

Earning is pay from a job.

Making is from efforts of those that earn.

Employees make the employer all of his money.

You sure are a jealous little bitch

Let's suppose I close my restaurant which has thousands of dollars worth of cookware and stoves and food and you know the thing the labor uses to make all of us money. What is their labor worth without my investment? Oh that's right, nothing.
How have you not been banned yet?

Government is your friend. Embrace ignorance and fear. Do not doubt.

The Government is MY friend. Government contracts are 35% of my business.

See how nice government is. They even look after the oral care of people by making sure that they get their daily mouthwash.

More_Government_zpsb96bfdbb.jpg

Government is your friend. Embrace ignorance and fear. Do not doubt.

The Government is MY friend. Government contracts are 35% of my business.

See how nice government is. They even look after the oral care of people by making sure that they get their daily mouthwash.

More_Government_zpsb96bfdbb.jpg

You didn't need a picture to portray your ignorance of what Government is. Government is what the people want it to be, on that perspective, you are correct.

A more brainy discussion would be, "Do some police abuse their powers", but it would be boring with DUH style information.

While some profile the pics of few police and say they are "Big Government"

1 police officer caused this photo. 1 Protester hoped for years to get this photo.

If you think "police" are big government..................................................................................LOL. The American people voted for them.

But if you are that 1 guy............. Who kindly taps someone on the shoulder to pepper spray them?

hey OP- guess what. YOU don't get to decide how much someone can make, ok?

Actually, you are very very, VERY wrong and in a time that your wrong could not be more uninformed.

The people run this nation. Not the Corporations. And the people run the Corporations, not the CEO's. And the people in China that we use to rely on are now demanding wages themselves.

The PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY decide on what someone can make. Not the Business. Watching the Tea Party and the Libertarian party corrupt, never reading the ACTUAL Constitution and the Commerce Clause while claiming they are "Constitutionalists" is America today. Today, they use secondary and or further terms to make sense of their flawed sense of America.

But to get very basic, yes, ninja, the people doing the work making profits for the Corporations do have a voice and the ability to demand a better wage.

^Watching poor people fight for their own poverty is just too much. Going to bed.

First, it's "Tepper."

Second, you said

None of the 14 lifted a hand to make their monies. Other people do it for them.

That is flat-out wrong.

That doesn't mean they don't have employees. What it means is that almost all of the guys with their names on the door are critical to the firm. If they leave, outside money usually leaves their firm in droves. If David Tepper decided to retire, the firm would effectively shut down. The employees are dependent upon the founder. There are exceptions, of course, but if the employees leave, it often isn't a big deal. But it usually is a very big deal when the founder leaves because his investors are with his firm for his acumen. Anyone can build spreadsheets. Few can replicate what they do.

First, I'm done with voice programs.

Second, Soros hasn't run day-to-day for sometime and it hasn't effected his business.

That's because his business is totally different. Soros is a family office and doesn't run money for outsiders any more. He hasn't for nearly 15 years.

There are exceptions, but the founder leaving often means the end of the firm.

The company uses the same tax based services as you, pays less in taxes, so the short comes from you.

What short?

You can have immediate 100% write-off.

You cannot, that's the difference between GAAP pre-tax income and taxable income that you think I should worry about.

You don't understand short?

Yes immediate. If I lease equipment I reduce the amount of expected quarterly tax.

I understand that I'm not talking about leasing, I'm talking about purchasing.

Are you going to explain what short you're whining about? And how it comes from me?

I wonder how much the Soro's made...then again, no I don't. That is there business, as long as legal...
......Than the Entire Food Stamp Budget for 50 Million People

For the second year in a row, America's richest 14 individuals made more from their annual investments than the $80 billion provided for people in need of food. Nearly half of the food-deprived are children. Perversely, the food stamp program was CUT because of a lack of federal funding.

How 14 People Made More Money Than the Entire Food Stamp Budget for 50 Million People Alternet

The koch rimmers must be proud.

......Than the Entire Food Stamp Budget for 50 Million People

For the second year in a row, America's richest 14 individuals made more from their annual investments than the $80 billion provided for people in need of food. Nearly half of the food-deprived are children. Perversely, the food stamp program was CUT because of a lack of federal funding.

How 14 People Made More Money Than the Entire Food Stamp Budget for 50 Million People Alternet

The koch rimmers must be proud.

Not anyone's fault some got wealthier and some stayed in place or got less wealthy. Thats just how the capitalistic system works. You have the opportunity to make as much money as you want. Some people have easy access to that opportunity and some dont but its still available for everyone. It sucks that everyone doesnt believe in giving back or helping but you really cant fault anyone for keeping their money. Its really their decision.

No, it's a sign of a job that doesn't require much knowledge or experience. We're talking about clearing tables. I mean come on.

Seriously, how stupid are you? Comparing bus boys to head chefs and saying each is equally important?

Restauranteurs are constantly trying to achieve the ultimate experience. To achieve this they need to hire the best of the best for all positions within the restaurant. This is the difference between five-star and you.

No, it's a sign of a job that doesn't require much knowledge or experience. We're talking about clearing tables. I mean come on.

Seriously, how stupid are you? Comparing bus boys to head chefs and saying each is equally important?

Restauranteurs are constantly trying to achieve the ultimate experience. To achieve this they need to hire the best of the best for all positions within the restaurant. This is the difference between five-star and you.

LOL Since you have no idea which restaurant I own, that is a ridiculous statement. But that's okay I just consider the source.

For the record, we pay our bus boys $10.50 an hour to start, so they aren't scraping by, but they certainly aren't making what our head chef makes, nor should they be.

The company uses the same tax based services as you, pays less in taxes, so the short comes from you.

What short?

You cannot, that's the difference between GAAP pre-tax income and taxable income that you think I should worry about.

Yes immediate. If I lease equipment I reduce the amount of expected quarterly tax.

Are you going to explain what short you're whining about? And how it comes from me?

I wrote that you could have an immediate write-off, you wrote you can't, I proved my point.

Quick question; Why would you buy equipment?

What short?

I wrote that you could have an immediate write-off, you wrote you can't, I proved my point.

Quick question; Why would you buy equipment?

You should ask Warren Buffet why he buys equipment.
And why there's a difference between his GAAP pre-tax income and taxable income.

LOL Since you have no idea which restaurant I own, that is a ridiculous statement. But that's okay I just consider the source.

For the record, we pay our bus boys $10.50 an hour to start, so they aren't scraping by, but they certainly aren't making what our head chef makes, nor should they be.

It doesn't matter what restaurant you own. It matters that you're doing it wrong.

Forum List

Back