How 14 People Made More Money....

LOL Since you have no idea which restaurant I own, that is a ridiculous statement. But that's okay I just consider the source.

For the record, we pay our bus boys $10.50 an hour to start, so they aren't scraping by, but they certainly aren't making what our head chef makes, nor should they be.

It doesn't matter what restaurant you own. It matters that you're doing it wrong.

I'm doing it wrong? LOL We have 100 employees and did $500K in business last year, I think we're doing alright.

I wish i was as talented as those guys at making money. That is an impressive figure!

They don't make money, others make it for them.
I think thats how it works for pretty much every business owner in the world. Its still a great accomplishment though.
I wish i was as talented as those guys at making money. That is an impressive figure!

You can only wish you were that smart.

Most people are not smart enough to be born into generational wealth.

2.7% effective comparable with yours. What was your effective rate for 2013?

Still no proof? Shocking!

1percenter is a lying sack of poo and a troll to boot. Nothing the asshat says is remotely believable.

And yet you continue not to be able to discredit one of my posts. You seem to have less than the GOP.

I easily showed that your claim to have outbid Jay Leno on a car was a total fabrication. "Once a liar, always a liar" as they say in Court.

I think thats how it works for pretty much every business owner in the world. Its still a great accomplishment though.

I'll point you to Google the numbers of brand new millionaires being MADE every year.

I'll point you to Google the numbers of brand new millionaires being MADE every year.

and I'll show you someone who bought overpriced property and is paying high priced mortgage to the real 1 percent.

It doesn't matter what restaurant you own. It matters that you're doing it wrong.

I'm doing it wrong? LOL We have 100 employees and did $500K in business last year, I think we're doing alright.

You only make $1370.00/day and have 100 employees? Yeah right.

You assume we are open 365 days a year, we are not. And we are in a seasonal tourist town, Some days we only do a few hundred dollars in the winter. We of course lay people off during those times and allow them to collect UE then rehire them in the summer and ramp up for big business. It's just the way it works in this town

You only make $1370.00/day and have 100 employees? Yeah right.

You assume we are open 365 days a year, we are not. And we are in a seasonal tourist town, Some days we only do a few hundred dollars in the winter. We of course lay people off during those times and allow them to collect UE then rehire them in the summer and ramp up for big business. It's just the way it works in this town

And the plot thickens!

No, it's a sign of a job that doesn't require much knowledge or experience. We're talking about clearing tables. I mean come on.

Seriously, how stupid are you? Comparing bus boys to head chefs and saying each is equally important?

Restauranteurs are constantly trying to achieve the ultimate experience. To achieve this they need to hire the best of the best for all positions within the restaurant. This is the difference between five-star and you.

You really don't know much about anything

Forum List

Back