House vote today to launch an investigation into Insurrection Day

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.
LOL. Insurrection day.

A bunch of people trespassed out of anger and it is an insurrection day.

You are pathetic.
Oh? I thought they were just tourists?
Never said that. They were violent rioters. Dont put words into my mouth. Thty were no different than the rioters during the summer of love. The only difference? …..people on capitol hill had armed protection. Business owners in the summer of love did not.

So investigate the “summer of love” already. We know what you are doing with the false equivalency - Gumming up the works.
how many businesses and lives were lost during the summer of love?

How many lives and businesses were lost on January 6th?

Enough said there.
Utterly irrelevant comparison which exposes the flaw of your thinking.

Insurrection Day didn't attempt to destroy businesses, it attempted to destroy the Constitution and this country.

That's the difference between Insurrection Day and the summer riots you're incapable of comprehending.
And that is where you were wrong. Insurrection day was defined by political opposition as insurrection day. It was an angry mob riot. Nothing more. It was despicable, uncalled-for and not in the best interest of anyone.
No different than a bunch of angry rioters declaring statehood for an area in n=the northwest.

Stop being a sheep. Open you eyes. You are being played by politicians
It was an organized event, called for by trump, to VIOLENTLY prevent congress from certifying the EV.
Ah...so the facts of his speech that day are irrelevant. You opted to believe the CNN version.
That makes you useless in this debate.
Saying "peacefully have your voices heard at capitol hill" is not inciting a riot.

Alas...but in your eyes, if said by a republican, it is inciting a riot.

Go away. You are a childish debater.

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.
I really don't see the positive in this. The 25% who still live and breath for Trump, will continue to do so. The only thing that really is unknown is how deeply Trump was in with the Proud Boys and whoever actually led the assault on the Capital Police, and what Police if any were in on it. That's really a DOJ type investigation.
wow.

How do you sleep at night?

You are pathetic.

The House votes today​

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'GRAB YOUR GAS MASK, LIE ON THE FLOOR, AND HIDE YOUR CONGRESSIONAL PINS. THE TOURISTS ARE COMING!'

Ten investigations were conducted into the 2012 Benghazi attack, six of these by Republican-controlled House committees.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'ANA NAVARRO TORCHES REPUBLICAN HYPOCRITES FOR BLOCKING A BIPARTISAN COMMISSION TO INVESTIGATE JAN. 6 ATTACK: DEAR REPUBLICANS: You can't be the 'Law and Order' Party, you can't shout, 'Blue Lives Matter,' and be against a bipartisan commission to investigate an insurrection which breached the Capitol to undercut our Democracy and caused over 140 police injuries. You CAN do that and be hypocrite demagogues, though. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

And that is where you were wrong. Insurrection day was defined by political opposition as insurrection day. It was an angry mob riot. Nothing more. It was despicable, uncalled-for and not in the best interest of anyone.
No different than a bunch of angry rioters declaring statehood for an area in n=the northwest.

Nope, the dictionary defines it.

insurrection

an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Bitch to Merriam Webster.

I really don't see the positive in this. The 25% who still live and breath for Trump, will continue to do so. The only thing that really is unknown is how deeply Trump was in with the Proud Boys and whoever actually led the assault on the Capital Police, and what Police if any were in on it. That's really a DOJ type investigation.
There are unknowns, not limited to... who's responsible for insufficient security? What can be done to improve that? Which police willingly let them in and why? Why did it take hours to get the national guard deployed? What changes need to be made to prevent future attacks? Who else was behind the attack? Can they install secure barriers that can keep insurgents out?

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.
Never said that. They were violent rioters. Dont put words into my mouth. Thty were no different than the rioters during the summer of love. The only difference? …..people on capitol hill had armed protection. Business owners in the summer of love did not.

So investigate the “summer of love” already. We know what you are doing with the false equivalency - Gumming up the works.

Enough said there.

Still a false equivalency my friend. The worst assault on the seat of our democratic republic since the war of 1812 hardly compares to BLM in which 93% of the marches were peaceful.

And this during a constitutionally mandated process and stoked entirely by the freaking POTUS and his Big Lie.

Sorry, but no banana for you!
But....but....but...I like bananas? Please sir, may I have a banana?

Not until you correct your ridiculous false equivalency and stop sugar coating what Dear Leader said on 1/6 and what he said in the months heading up to Election Day.

Examples: “If I lose, it will be due to great fraud” or “you’re going to fight like hell or we won’t have a country anymore” :rolleyes-41:

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Enough said there.

Still a false equivalency my friend. The worst assault on the seat of our democratic republic since the war of 1812 hardly compares to BLM in which 93% of the marches were peaceful.

And this during a constitutionally mandated process and stoked entirely by the freaking POTUS and his Big Lie.

We were seconds away from the overthrow of our government, and this guy becoming President, right Buttercup?

1621442479827.png

Garland is doing his best to stay out of the Trump mess. Even less of an upside there.

Nope, the dictionary defines it.

insurrection

an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Bitch to Merriam Webster.
So then i guess the "summer of love" was an insurrection? After all, it was "an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government"
Ah...but no.....they had a right to do it. Why? Because you believed in their cause.

Wake up.
Or dont.
Your choice

There are unknowns, not limited to... who's responsible for insufficient security? What can be done to improve that? Which police willingly let them in and why? Why did it take hours to get the national guard deployed? What changes need to be made to prevent future attacks? Who else was behind the attack? Can they install secure barriers that can keep insurgents out?
There's a question about whether the Cap Police were coopted. Trump changed something. No one ever thought a US president would attempt force to stop an election. That's a game changer. But I'm not sure if a hearing is necessary. I'd think we need legislation taking policing of DC out to the Exec Branch, and allowing for calling out the Natl Guard by either the Speaker of the House or the Sen Maj Leader.

"INSURRECTION DAY".

Sounds like a Federal holiday. Will we get Jan 6 off work from now on? :banana:

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Enough said there.

Insurrection Day didn't attempt to destroy businesses, it attempted to destroy the Constitution and this country.

That's the difference between Insurrection Day and the summer riots you're incapable of comprehending.

It was an organized event, called for by trump, to VIOLENTLY prevent congress from certifying the EV.
Ah...so the facts of his speech that day are irrelevant. You opted to believe the CNN version.
Saying "peacefully have your voices heard at capitol hill" is not inciting a riot.

Who knows why you chopped his quote other than to distort what he actually said. You made it sound like he told them to be peaceful. That's a lie. That you have to lie to defend him costs you the debate.

What he actually said was...

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

That's not him telling them to march peacefully; that's him saying he predicts they will.

And he also said...

Trump: "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

... to which some in the crowd responded with...

Mob: "Invade the Capitol building!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol right now!" "Take the Capitol!"

... seems they got the message you're denying he sent ...

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Enough said there.

We were seconds away from the overthrow of our government, and this guy becoming President, right Buttercup?

View attachment 491167

Had these violent buttholes gotten to and killed Pelosi & Pence, we’d have been in a constitutional crisis.
And there is no doubt in my mind that WAS the plan.

I don't see why we need it.

A TON of unanswered questions is why. We must ensure that this NEVER happens again.
DOJ is looking into that. 30 million has already been allocated to the Capitol police. You can't ENSURE that something like this will never happen again by focusing on Jan 6 alone, which are the agreed upon parameters of the investigation. It was caused by Trumpist propaganda expertly spread all over the media and capitalized on by a consummate liar and manipulator. That's bureaucratic thinking, coming up with ten more rules and regulations to tie agencies into knots and frustrate the hell out of anyone trying to function, while the actual problem goes unresolved..

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Enough said there.

View attachment 491167

Had these violent buttholes gotten to and killed Pelosi & Pence, we’d have been in a constitutional crisis.
And there is no doubt in my mind that WAS the plan.
If..................IF......................IF.....................

Nobody cares about your fairy tales.

That dude is SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Enough said there.

Who knows why you chopped his quote other than to distort what he actually said. You made it sound like he told them to be peaceful. That's a lie. That you have to lie to defend him costs you the debate.

What he actually said was...

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

That's not him telling them to march peacefully; that's him saying he predicts they will.

And he also said...

Trump: "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

... to which some in the crowd responded with...

Mob: "Invade the Capitol building!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol right now!" "Take the Capitol!"

... seems they got the message you're denying he sent ...

LOL....

So you determined his words were said by him hoping people would look deeper into those words and decide what hey meant.

Now THAT is pathetic and your intelligence is quite obvious.

Its like the auto mechanic saying all you need is an oil filter but thinking he hoped you would be scared and ask for an entire engine switch out,

your post, in my eyes makes you look like an ass......you are no longer worthy pf my time.

CYA.

Bipartisan? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Great...lets waste more taxpayer dollars. Like we didn't waste enough money with the Mueller report and the Ukraine impeachment. Amazing. And when the Republicans take control of the House in 2022 they will waste money investigating the Bidens. It will never end now.
Do you support the waste of taxpayers' money with that funny lil' audit in AZ?

Forum List

Back