House vote today to launch an investigation into Insurrection Day

This shit gets funnier by the day. Thanks for the OP
:lol:
What's funny about it? Share the joke. I wanna laugh too.
yo...racist asshole...you racist jerk....how is what happened on "insurrection day" that was any different than what happened during the summer of love? The people affected by your so called insurrection day that was nothing more than violent protesting had capitol police to protect them. The summer of love had people die, precincts such down and buildings and businesses destroyed.

But, you see...I got your schtick....when black people do it it is because white people are bad. When white people do it, it is because white people are bad.

We get it you racist...we get it....white people are bad.

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.
Bipartisan fleecing of tax dollars

Because it is a waste of taxpayer money. Should we investigate the BLM riots as well. Take a deep dive into BLM? Investigate why one of the founders has four homes? How they siphon monies? Arrest the people. Charge them and move on. You make it sound like they are doing it for a noble cause but the real reason is to ensure that Trump does not run in 2024. It is political theater paid for by the taxpayers.
This partisan MFer does not care about wasting money.

The spindrift bastard he supported the previous four years w/no concern for waste is proof of that.
You talk a big game behind a little keyboard

This shit gets funnier by the day. Thanks for the OP
:lol:
What's funny about it? Share the joke. I wanna laugh too.
yo...racist asshole...you racist jerk....how is what happened on "insurrection day" that was any different than what happened during the summer of love? The people affected by your so called insurrection day that was nothing more than violent protesting had capitol police to protect them. The summer of love had people die, precincts such down and buildings and businesses destroyed.

But, you see...I got your schtick....when black people do it it is because white people are bad. When white people do it, it is because white people are bad.

We get it you racist...we get it....white people are bad.
MarcATL is a racist loser but he is deathly scared of me. It is too funny.

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.
LOL. Insurrection day.

A bunch of people trespassed out of anger and it is an insurrection day.

You are pathetic.
Oh? I thought they were just tourists?
Never said that. They were violent rioters. Dont put words into my mouth. Thty were no different than the rioters during the summer of love. The only difference? …..people on capitol hill had armed protection. Business owners in the summer of love did not.

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.
Never said that. They were violent rioters. Dont put words into my mouth. Thty were no different than the rioters during the summer of love. The only difference? …..people on capitol hill had armed protection. Business owners in the summer of love did not.
CORRECT!

Shit. That's already been investigated since it happened. Why investigate it further. Hell you tried to impeach Trump over it.

You people are hilarious.
Who investigated it?

Trump investigated it - nothing to see here! ;)

1621437975472.jpeg

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

So investigate the “summer of love” already. We know what you are doing with the false equivalency - Gumming up the works.

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.
Hey. Dr. Love. You took the child way out by posting an emoji saying you disagree.

Exactly what do you disagree with?

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

So investigate the “summer of love” already. We know what you are doing with the false equivalency - Gumming up the works.
how many businesses and lives were lost during the summer of love?

How many lives and businesses were lost on January 6th?

Enough said there.

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Enough said there.

Still a false equivalency my friend. The worst assault on the seat of our democratic republic since the war of 1812 hardly compares to BLM in which 93% of the marches were peaceful.

And this during a constitutionally mandated process and stoked entirely by the freaking POTUS and his Big Lie.

Sorry, but no banana for you!

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.
I never said you said that. But it is being said. And yes, there is a world of difference between Insurrection Day and the BLM/Antifa riots.

Most notably, Insurrection Day was an assault on our democracy; the summer riots, not at all.

The summer riots were violence begat from police brutality. Insurrection Day begat from the Big Lie.

Had the summer riots been successful, it would have amounted to drastic changes in police policies; had the insurrectionists been successful, it would have been the end of the United States of America.

The summer riots were attacks against cities; Insurrection Day was an attack against the seat of our government and the Constitution.

Trying to compare the two is like trying to compare the internment camps of Japanese in the WWII with the internment of Jews in WWII; and positing, but they're all internment camps. Except one is significantly far worse than the other.

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.
Hey. Dr. Love. You took the child way out by posting an emoji saying you disagree.

Exactly what do you disagree with?
Why are you posting to yourself posting to me but talking to DrLove?

Is the quote feature really that much of a struggle for you?

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Enough said there.
Utterly irrelevant comparison which exposes the flaw of your thinking.

Insurrection Day didn't attempt to destroy businesses, it attempted to destroy the Constitution and this country.

That's the difference between Insurrection Day and the summer riots you're incapable of comprehending.

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Enough said there.

Insurrection Day didn't attempt to destroy businesses, it attempted to destroy the Constitution and this country.

That's the difference between Insurrection Day and the summer riots you're incapable of comprehending.
And that is where you were wrong. Insurrection day was defined by political opposition as insurrection day. It was an angry mob riot. Nothing more. It was despicable, uncalled-for and not in the best interest of anyone.
No different than a bunch of angry rioters declaring statehood for an area in n=the northwest.

Stop being a sheep. Open you eyes. You are being played by politicians

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Enough said there.

Still a false equivalency my friend. The worst assault on the seat of our democratic republic since the war of 1812 hardly compares to BLM in which 93% of the marches were peaceful.

And this during a constitutionally mandated process and stoked entirely by the freaking POTUS and his Big Lie.

Sorry, but no banana for you!
But....but....but...I like bananas? Please sir, may I have a banana?

I really don't see the positive in this. The 25% who still live and breath for Trump, will continue to do so. The only thing that really is unknown is how deeply Trump was in with the Proud Boys and whoever actually led the assault on the Capital Police, and what Police if any were in on it. That's really a DOJ type investigation.

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Enough said there.

And that is where you were wrong. Insurrection day was defined by political opposition as insurrection day. It was an angry mob riot. Nothing more. It was despicable, uncalled-for and not in the best interest of anyone.
No different than a bunch of angry rioters declaring statehood for an area in n=the northwest.

Stop being a sheep. Open you eyes. You are being played by politicians
It was an organized event, called for by trump, to VIOLENTLY prevent congress from certifying the EV.

Forum List

Back