Joe Biden is a complete fraud

Joe Biden is a complete fraud​

JG, you really need to stop wasting our time with these redundant topics! I mean, it's not as if we already don't all know Bidden is a total fraud. A fake. A phony from his fake election right down to his fake presidency and administration touting fake issues as the world looks on laughing in amazement.

Camel Cigs has Joe Cool and now we have Joe Plastic. Nothing about Joe is real.

Remember yesterday's "event" where he supposedly drove that electric Ford F-150?

Total fraud:

Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck
wonder how they charge that truck? If it takes 16 hours to charge a normal electric car. ouch. I learned yesterday after watching Judge Judy episode that a Tesla locks the doors automatically if one runs out of power, and you can't get back in. hly fk. The dude, who rented the car, had to pay for the attempted prying of the doors to get back in. And they said that if the battery runs all the way down, it becomes a fire hazard to recharge it. hly mther fk.

Remember yesterday's "event" where he supposedly drove that electric Ford F-150?

Total fraud:

At least President Biden knows how to drive. :heehee:
He does? His reputation is one who takes Amtrak everyday....and he apparently drove a car that has yet to be unveiled.
But you will believe he is God because....well....he beat Trump
The whole country should be grateful he beat that yellow moron trump

Total fraud:

At least President Biden knows how to drive. :heehee:
He does? His reputation is one who takes Amtrak everyday....and he apparently drove a car that has yet to be unveiled.
But you will believe he is God because....well....he beat Trump
The whole country should be grateful he beat that yellow moron trump
he only helped me. Maybe not you.....but thats on you. Obama helped me, Bush helped me, Clinton helped me, Bush 1 helped me as did Reagan. Carter? Not so much because I was deployed and had few ties to the US.
But Trump made me money, allowed me to feel safe and allowed me to feel free..
I gave him nothing in return but a vote.
If you didnt capitalize on that, that is on you.

Forum List

Back