House of horrors mom collected child support on dead son rotting in apartment, prosecutors say

But you have a goal to harvest every pregnancy at an abortion temple.

Honestly, I see people all the time where everyone would have been better off if someone had gone to an abortion clinic.

But you keep thinking abortion is about harvesting a magic elixer for rich people.

The rich in this country don't need to be secretly evil... they can be overtly evil and the GOP would support them. If there was a magic abortion potion, the GOP would be pro-choice.

TBH?

When I read the OP, I didn't even know what race she was. It wasn't until you brought BLM into the conversation, and YOU were actually the first poster in this thread to bring race into the conversation, and I had to actually go and click the link to find out, oh yeah, look at that, she is a minority.

So you weren't paying attention when you read the OP, because the OP was pretty clearly race-baiting.

. . . and on top of that, I would think that you have had enough interaction with me, to know that I am much more educated, and have a lot more experience in politics than you do. You are the ignorant one that doesn't know shit about these topics. You are a parrot of the TEE VEE, nothing more.

Actually, the interaction I have with you is that you are a crazy person. Probably need to be medicated. You've just decided your crazy is somehow a form of super-sanity.

I do not measure my life in material terms, nor do I measure my life compared to others. I'm a stoic silly. :rolleyes: But I know you, you are too ignorant and materialist to comprehend. The way they control your perception of reality, and your need to categorize others you disagree with? I find that laughable. Your ignorance sad. Keep building those straw-men and knowing them down Joe.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about white folks in general. American politics can be summed up thusly.

1636543381222.png

Honestly, I see people all the time where everyone would have been better off if someone had gone to an abortion clinic.
It's good that you see your mother all the time....

But you keep thinking abortion is about harvesting a magic elixer for rich people.

I know that abortion is something that people like you yearn for.

Honestly, I suspect it's religious, that you and those like you are some sort of sick cultists who get off on infant sacrifice.

The Adrenochrome thing is fun to tweak you Nazis with. But there is no medical foundation to say it extends life or has any sort of healing effects, nor that the infants you slaughter have an abundance of the substance.

It is interesting to note that decades before CNN invented QAnon, you of the fascist radical left were praising Adrenochrome as a hallucinogen.

The rich in this country don't need to be secretly evil... they can be overtly evil and the GOP would support them. If there was a magic abortion potion, the GOP would be pro-choice.

You are overtly evil. You're not pro-choice, you're pro-abortion. You don't support parents having choice of what school to send their child to (one that escaped your temples) , or thousands of other choices. You're ghouls who promote the sacrifice of infants - pure and simple.

You sick fucks love you some baby killing.

the poor dumb white trash like you
This was a statement, directed at me.
I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about white folks in general.
Now you are lying. You wanted to stereo type me, and set me up as someone who opposes you, and represents many of the demographics of your perceived opponent. The fact that I share many of your views, and diagnosis of the systemic problems with the system, yet also share many of POV of the problem of the system evils of the system with your partisan opponents, is just too much for you to handle.

But that is how we used to find solutions in this nation.

If you didn't have lies to pit folks against each other? You would have nothing. That is why the papers you read, the web-sites you go to, and the TEE VEE stations you watch have nothing, and why those of your partisan opponents all have nothing too. And? The sad thing is, they are all, all of them, owned by the same institutional investors. What the hell does THAT tell you? :dunno:

I am willing to bet you love TEE VEE sports as well. And shopping in your favorite hobby.

This shit isn't serious for you, you don't have a real clue what is really going on, nor do you really give a shit. You just watch your prefered propaganda, and root for your preferred partisan team.

When ever I even try to give you information about how the system actually works to screw everyone over, if it conflicts with your partisan narrative, it gives you cognitive dissonance, and you refuse to even look into it, research it, or consider it. You just don't want to leave your echo chamber of viewing the entire scheme as a competition between to opposing teams.

Useless.

Pointless.

Now call me a nutter and a conspiracy theorist.

:rolleyes:

The Adrenochrome thing is fun to tweak you Nazis with. But there is no medical foundation to say it extends life or has any sort of healing effects, nor that the infants you slaughter have an abundance of the substance.

It is interesting to note that decades before CNN invented QAnon, you of the fascist radical left were praising Adrenochrome as a hallucinogen.

Actually, no one heard of Adrenochrome until you nutters brought it up...

It's nothing new.... It's too much like the "Blood Libel" of Jews drinking the blood of christian babies.

You are overtly evil. You're not pro-choice, you're pro-abortion. You don't support parents having choice of what school to send their child to (one that escaped your temples) , or thousands of other choices. You're ghouls who promote the sacrifice of infants - pure and simple.

I completely support parents sending their kids to the school of their choice... as long as they pay for it.

I'm not pro-choice or pro-life.. I'm pro-pragmatism.

A woman who doesn't want to be pregnant will FIND A WAY TO NOT BE PREGNANT.

This is just simple math, guy.

Now you are lying. You wanted to stereo type me, and set me up as someone who opposes you, and represents many of the demographics of your perceived opponent. The fact that I share many of your views, and diagnosis of the systemic problems with the system, yet also share many of POV of the problem of the system evils of the system with your partisan opponents, is just too much for you to handle.

Naw, man, what I find funny is that you are a crazy person... Whenever someone starts talking about vast conspiracies, I just can't take them seriously.

If you didn't have lies to pit folks against each other? You would have nothing. That is why the papers you read, the web-sites you go to, and the TEE VEE stations you watch have nothing, and why those of your partisan opponents all have nothing too. And? The sad thing is, they are all, all of them, owned by the same institutional investors. What the hell does THAT tell you?
That it costs money to produce content, and there's a consumer demand for it. The thing is, if your crazy had a market, Wall Street would be the first to invest in QANON News.

Now, it's funny, because you take a screen name from the movie Network, but then you miss the point that movie was trying to make. When you turn news into entertainment, you often get degraded news...

This shit isn't serious for you, you don't have a real clue what is really going on, nor do you really give a shit. You just watch your prefered propaganda, and root for your preferred partisan team.

Actually, I work 80 hours a week, I really don't have time to watch much of anything...

When ever I even try to give you information about how the system actually works to screw everyone over, if it conflicts with your partisan narrative, it gives you cognitive dissonance, and you refuse to even look into it, research it, or consider it. You just don't want to leave your echo chamber of viewing the entire scheme as a competition between to opposing teams.

Uh, no, guy, your crazy isn't a form of super-sanity, no matter how much you want it to be.

House of horrors mom collected child support on dead son rotting in apartment,

prosecutors say

7 Nov 2021 ~~ By Graeme Massie
A Texas mother collected child support for the dead son found rotting in her apartment with her three other abandoned children, according to prosecutors.
Gloria Williams is accused of leaving her three sons in a Houston apartment with the remains of their eight-year-old dead brother, Kendrick Lee.
Prosecutors allege that Ms. Williams, 35, was also claiming government aid for two of her children, including Kendrick.
Officials say that she also received additional assistance for the older daughter, for a total of around $2,000 per month in aid.
~Snip~
Prosecutors say that Ms Williams and Mr Coulter were living in a fully furnished apartment 15 minutes away from the empty property where the boys were kept.
“The apartment was in a horrible condition. We saw soiled carpet, no furniture at all. No bedding, no blankets that we could see. We saw roaches and flies and a very bad condition for anyone to live in,” Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez previously said.
And in an attempt to keep her son’s death a secret, she would send groceries to the apartment once a month and continued to pay rent on it.
Kendrick’s death was determined by the Harris County Medical Examiner’s Office to be a homicide with multiple blunt force injuries.

~~~~~~
Jail is too good for this monster.... This is total lack of respect for life. It is endemic, intertwined with the cradle-to-grave culture.
Meanwhile BLM is absent from the scene, refusing to comment or come to the assistance of the children. Yet Black Live Matter! What a crock.

I was told 35 years ago that Houston had an impoverished, feral underbelly.

Actually, no one heard of Adrenochrome until you nutters brought it up...

ROFL

Aldous Huxley wrote of it in "Doors of Perception" which he said was better that mescaline

In the book "A Clockwork Orange" it was the drug of choice of the street gangs

Hunter Thomson loved the shit and wrote of his quest to score it in "Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas"

You're simply ignorant and uneducated - only your sacrament of abortion exists for you.

It's nothing new.... It's too much like the "Blood Libel" of Jews drinking the blood of christian babies.

I completely support parents sending their kids to the school of their choice... as long as they pay for it.

Yet you want tax payers to fund the human sacrifice of abortion.

I'm not pro-choice or pro-life.. I'm pro-pragmatism.

You are rabidly pro-abortion. You mourn every birth as a missed opportunity for an infant sacrifice.

A woman who doesn't want to be pregnant will FIND A WAY TO NOT BE PREGNANT.

This isn't 1492, ghoul. No woman gets pregnant unless they chose to.

This is just simple math, guy.

It's just your sick fuck religion, ghoul.

ROFL

Aldous Huxley wrote of it in "Doors of Perception" which he said was better that mescaline

In the book "A Clockwork Orange" it was the drug of choice of the street gangs

Hunter Thomson loved the shit and wrote of his quest to score it in "Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas"

You're simply ignorant and uneducated - only your sacrament of abortion exists for you.

Three obscure books no one really reads... okay. Well, WIKI is your friend, I guess.

Yet you want tax payers to fund the human sacrifice of abortion.

Again, cheaper than paying 18 years for a kid no one wanted from the get. When you guys support cradle to grave welfare, then you can come back to me and talk about your concern for fetuses.

1636713428765.png

You are rabidly pro-abortion. You mourn every birth as a missed opportunity for an infant sacrifice.

Hey, buddy, do you want to have a conversation with me or the voices in you head. We have medications for that now.

This isn't 1492, ghoul. No woman gets pregnant unless they chose to.

Been over this.. birth control is only somewhat reliable if it is actually used.

It's just your sick fuck religion, ghoul.

Again, just because you've let the rich play you for a rube on this issue, doesn't mean I have to.

So riddle me this!

1636713582596.png

Why is it the rich always get their tax cuts and abortion never gets banned?

Forum List

Back