House Progressives Tlaib & Jayapal Introduce Groundbreaking Bill to Deliver Universal Recurring Payments of $2,000/month for COVID-19 Relief

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i want my check!

ExMKkBTUcAkdTHb

i want my check!

ExMKkBTUcAkdTHb
May as well hand over America to China.

Interesting article on this topic discussing both sides of the issue:

Man they really want to bankrupt the country. Wonder where they think they will get the money to pay for their stupidity??

Lot's of BS in that article also.

United States
Alaska has had a guaranteed income program since 1982. The Alaska Permanent Fund paid each resident an average of $1,606 in 2019, all out of oil revenues. Almost three-fourths of recipients save it for emergencies.

There is no guaranteed income from the PFD.
The payments are not from oil revenues, but are from how much $$ the fund has made over a five year average.
The PFD fund was established by Gov Jay Hammond

I'm not going to spend my time typing it all out.

Wiki is close but leaves out several essential details.

Alaska Permanent Fund - Wikipedia

Lot's of BS in that article also.

United States
Alaska has had a guaranteed income program since 1982. The Alaska Permanent Fund paid each resident an average of $1,606 in 2019, all out of oil revenues. Almost three-fourths of recipients save it for emergencies.

There is no guaranteed income from the PFD.
The payments are not from oil revenues, but are from how much $$ the fund has made over a five year average.
The PFD fund was established by Gov Jay Hammond

I'm not going to spend my time typing it all out.

Wiki is close but leaves out several essential details.

Alaska Permanent Fund - Wikipedia

They can thank Palin for that money. She was the one who told the oil companies to shit or get off the pot.

The only way Universal Payment could work is increase in taxes for everyone, National Sales Tax, taking over the private industry of natural resources and minerals and then you would be able to do it, so are you willing to be taxed that much and give the government the control of all of our resources?

Forum List

Back