Hospitals Are Overwhelmed? Where Is The Pandemic?

This demonstrates the power of media. People have locked down, the economy destroyed, all based upon what we’re fed online and on TV. How many people actually personally know a victim or casualty of Wuhan virus?
Now consider that the left, democrats control media.
Right wing nutball conspiracy diarrhea...
You didn’t rebut.
Rebut what? It's not my job to tackle head on every nutball fantasy that comes down the pike.
You need to explain or you’re just a phony.
Surely you don't think it fazes me that a nutball spiracy goober calls me a phony.

No overwhelming. None. Bunch of hystrionics.
O.1% death rate among All Americans and around 5% for all infecteds. Serious-critical cases about 1.7% of All cases. 6 million people is ample testing regardless of the percentage.
We are still locked down because the politicians lack the courage to open back up. They are mostly chickenshits who fear a 0.1-5% “go wrong” more than a 95-99.9% step back into the sunlight success.

Trump did a hell of a job stopping this, as history will write.
Except that he didn't stop it....This has been a big con job from the get-go, and he had his vanity played against him by people who have figured him out.
As a life and health underwriter qualified since Reagan was prez, my peers and I would strongly disagree with you.

So its you against a 40 yr experienced life and health underwriter, what even qualifies you to be able to speak about it, someone who knows a lil more about health than you do. What is your experience?
Our experience is we live life and we never agreed to turn our lives over to health insurance underwriters who are solely concerned with avoiding risk to the insuring company and take no consideration of the ramifications to the public. They are not even really health people but rather risk avoidence underwriters. . They exist in a vacumn and unfortunately have done a destructive job of putting most of us in one.

No overwhelming. None
Of course, a shameless, stupid lie by a sock...

Get on the googly to find more....
One or two hospitals in the most effected area in the country does not a hospital overwhelming make

No overwhelming. None

One or two hospitals in the most effected area in the country does not a hospital overwhelming make
Well that's retarded. An overwhelmed hospital is an overwhelmed hospital. You're a lying idiot.

Interesting take on the source of information. During the run up to the Iraq war, it was the Bush administration giving "proof" of WMD's and nuclear programs, mobile bioweapons labs, and drones that could reach the US.
You should have been there to ask if anyone personally knew any Iraqi nuclear scientists, or WMD makers.
Hillary confirmed W’s concerns about Iraq.

At the time, everybody repeated the information they were given. That doesn't mean they confirmed it. I remember many of her statements started out with "The Bush administration has learned......"

Last edited:
This demonstrates the power of media. People have locked down, the economy destroyed, all based upon what we’re fed online and on TV. How many people actually personally know a victim or casualty of Wuhan virus?
Now consider that the left, democrats control media.
Interesting take on the source of information. During the run up to the Iraq war, it was the Bush administration giving "proof" of WMD's and nuclear programs, mobile bioweapons labs, and drones that could reach the US.
You should have been there to ask if anyone personally knew any Iraqi nuclear scientists, or WMD makers.
Hillary confirmed W’s concerns about Iraq.
Hans Blix and his team searched 700 sites for WMDs and came up empty. The 4,500 dead soldiers who were swept under the rug (where they remain) are Gomer Bush`s bodies. No one else.

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

GOD BLESS THESE TIRELESS WORKERS.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

65,605 officially dead in the US from Covid. I think it safe to say many of these deaths were NOT caused by Covid as the primary cause, but tested + for Covid so got swept up in the data to help beef the numbers.
But we'll stick with 65,000 to --

MAKE THE POINT. What does 65,000 dead in the USA since beginning of March mean?

1. That is 1,300 dead per state in toto.
  2. That is 21.7 dead per state per day.
  3. That is 0.176 people dead per hospital per day.
That is enough for 1 person dead per hospital per every 6 days.

I shit you not.

6,146 hospitals in the USA. 1,300 dead over a 2 month period. DO THE MATH.

That is why the hospitals are empty.

Now I understand that there are also those who are sick in the hospital who survive and don't die.
And that not all states have the same number of hospitals
or the same number sick at a time.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

How do these states even know the number of Covid cases when nobody has a test and they send sick people home refusing to test them?

But what about the CDC? GOTTA BELIEVE THEM. But wait. The CDC was in on the coverup that poisoned 43,000 people in Flint Michigan who between every local, city, state and federal agency, fought TOOTH AND NAIL for years despite overwhelming evidence, to deny that there was a DAMNED THING WRONG WITH THEIR DRINKING WATER. That they had poisoned and covered up. That was 3X the level considered toxic waste. And stood by as the people of Flint, washed, bathed, cooked with and drank that for 18 months.

But they are the gospel truth now, right?

SOMETHING'S PRETTY FUCKING WRONG HERE.

I ask: WHERE'S THE PANDEMIC?
Currently 1 out of every 5.5k died. Death to total population. Tiny. Of those, 82% are 65+; 94% had at least one preexisting condition. Our media exaggerated this and not just our. The worlds. Only Sweden was smart.

No overwhelming. None

Well that's retarded. An overwhelmed hospital is an overwhelmed hospital. You're a lying idiot.
Thought you might have learned something from your “liar...liar...liar” tirade meltdown on me over the Worldometer which you simply did not know how to access properly to retrieve the fact data.
Liar is a strong word from a weak kid who has little to no life experiences with making it on his own.

O.1% death rate among All Americans and around 5% for all infecteds. Serious-critical cases about 1.7% of All cases. 6 million people is ample testing regardless of the percentage.
We are still locked down because the politicians lack the courage to open back up. They are mostly chickenshits who fear a 0.1-5% “go wrong” more than a 95-99.9% step back into the sunlight success.

What was you position on terrorism, which in total killed less than 0.003% of Americans ever. And an annualized rate so small I don't have enough zeros to post it.

Yet we undertook similar efforts. New York City was virtually locked down, and the stock market closed.

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

65,605 officially dead in the US from Covid. I think it safe to say many of these deaths were NOT caused by Covid as the primary cause, but tested + for Covid so got swept up in the data to help beef the numbers.

I shit you not.

Now I understand that there are also those who are sick in the hospital who survive and don't die.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

How do these states even know the number of Covid cases when nobody has a test and they send sick people home refusing to test them?

But what about the CDC? GOTTA BELIEVE THEM. But wait. The CDC was in on the coverup that poisoned 43,000 people in Flint Michigan who between every local, city, state and federal agency, fought TOOTH AND NAIL for years despite overwhelming evidence, to deny that there was a DAMNED THING WRONG WITH THEIR DRINKING WATER. That they had poisoned and covered up. That was 3X the level considered toxic waste. And stood by as the people of Flint, washed, bathed, cooked with and drank that for 18 months.

The pandemic isn't matters.
The goal of the Fake Corona pandemic is y'all gonna get Gates's 'vaccine' an die

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

I shit you not.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

The last place you want to go is the hospital. That’s where Americans go to die, or be murdered by incompetence. I’d rather die at home. Wouldn’t you?
Right, essential oils and homeopathic miracle cures are where it's at! Heh heh
Don’t worry. You can count on me to cure you.

No overwhelming. None

Thought you might have learned something from your “liar...liar...liar” tirade meltdown on me over the Worldometer which you simply did not know how to access properly to retrieve the fact data.
Liar is a strong word from a weak kid who has little to no life experiences with making it on his own.
Cool crybabying!

You just lied, and i just proved you lied. I also thoroughly embarrassed you on your idiotic claims regarding critical care and the worldometer.

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

I shit you not.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

You need to contact Trump immediately

This way, Trump can claim there is no pandemic
Oh there is indeed a pandemic underway. There's currently a vast pandemic of ignorance and stupidity underway that has not only this nation but the entire globe in its grip.

I believe you are correct.

It appears that entire civilizations have a 'sell by' date.

What was you position on terrorism, which in total killed less than 0.003% of Americans ever. And an annualized rate so small I don't have enough zeros to post it.

Yet we undertook similar efforts. New York City was virtually locked down, and the stock market closed.
Apples oranges and “terrorist percentage” is a ludicrious offering

The overreaction to 9/11™ was every bit as overbearing and uncalled for as this.

So there.

Forum List

Back