Hospitals Are Overwhelmed? Where Is The Pandemic?

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

GOD BLESS THESE TIRELESS WORKERS.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

65,605 officially dead in the US from Covid. I think it safe to say many of these deaths were NOT caused by Covid as the primary cause, but tested + for Covid so got swept up in the data to help beef the numbers.
But we'll stick with 65,000 to --

MAKE THE POINT. What does 65,000 dead in the USA since beginning of March mean?

1. That is 1,300 dead per state in toto.
  2. That is 21.7 dead per state per day.
  3. That is 0.176 people dead per hospital per day.
That is enough for 1 person dead per hospital per every 6 days.

I shit you not.

6,146 hospitals in the USA. 1,300 dead over a 2 month period. DO THE MATH.

That is why the hospitals are empty.

Now I understand that there are also those who are sick in the hospital who survive and don't die.
And that not all states have the same number of hospitals
or the same number sick at a time.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

How do these states even know the number of Covid cases when nobody has a test and they send sick people home refusing to test them?

But what about the CDC? GOTTA BELIEVE THEM. But wait. The CDC was in on the coverup that poisoned 43,000 people in Flint Michigan who between every local, city, state and federal agency, fought TOOTH AND NAIL for years despite overwhelming evidence, to deny that there was a DAMNED THING WRONG WITH THEIR DRINKING WATER. That they had poisoned and covered up. That was 3X the level considered toxic waste. And stood by as the people of Flint, washed, bathed, cooked with and drank that for 18 months.

But they are the gospel truth now, right?

SOMETHING'S PRETTY FUCKING WRONG HERE.

I ask: WHERE'S THE PANDEMIC?
*CDC has modified the death total to under 40K
WOW! What happened to the 65,605????

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

65,605 officially dead in the US from Covid. I think it safe to say many of these deaths were NOT caused by Covid as the primary cause, but tested + for Covid so got swept up in the data to help beef the numbers.

I shit you not.

Now I understand that there are also those who are sick in the hospital who survive and don't die.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

How do these states even know the number of Covid cases when nobody has a test and they send sick people home refusing to test them?

But what about the CDC? GOTTA BELIEVE THEM. But wait. The CDC was in on the coverup that poisoned 43,000 people in Flint Michigan who between every local, city, state and federal agency, fought TOOTH AND NAIL for years despite overwhelming evidence, to deny that there was a DAMNED THING WRONG WITH THEIR DRINKING WATER. That they had poisoned and covered up. That was 3X the level considered toxic waste. And stood by as the people of Flint, washed, bathed, cooked with and drank that for 18 months.

You could FILL Fenway Park with 40,000.
OH NO! 0.0125% of the US populous. LOOK OUT! PANDEMIC!

I get daily updates from 2 hospitals on their positive covid patients and PUI's.

As of last Friday...
One had 23 positive.. 2 PUI's
The other had 3 positive... 0 PUI's

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

I shit you not.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

WOW! What happened to the 65,605????
they are separating deaths that were Kung Flu AND something else

we already know that the deaths and cases are being exaggerated; especially in NYC, because of the financial incentive to do so at a time when EVERY hospital is losing money

o1Iwydj.png

A better question. Where is your math teacher?

Some of your numbers don't add up.

65,605 officially dead in the US from Covid. - Check
  1. That is 1,300 dead per state in toto. - Check
  2. That is 21.7 dead per state per day. - Check
  3. That is 0.176 people dead per hospital per day. - Check

===========ERROR===========

Yes do the math. You said there were 65,000 dead of a 2 month period, then you changed it to 1,300

Do the math.
TRY DOING THE READING. That is 1300 dead PER STATE. See line 1. YOU EVEN CHECKED IT. Learn to comprehend before you ask stupid questions and tell others their math is wrong.

Things always look better when you average them out. But if you were losing a pint of blood a minute, you would immediately put a tourniquet on it. Or you could wait ten minutes first, while thinking about better solutions.

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

I shit you not.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

You could FILL Fenway Park with 40,000.
Percentages are bullshit.

===========ERROR===========

Yes do the math. You said there were 65,000 dead of a 2 month period, then you changed it to 1,300

Do the math.
TRY DOING THE READING. That is 1300 dead PER STATE. See line 1. YOU EVEN CHECKED IT. Learn to comprehend before you ask stupid questions and tell others their math is wrong.

Your claim of 1,300 being "per state", doesn't go along with the preface where you said there were 6,146 hospitals, that would also have to be "per state"

You can't correct one error, by lying about it.

Man up.

Trump did a hell of a job stopping this, as history will write.

That would go to the governors. The one's who actually did 99% of the work.
They did 99% of the work yet say they are 100% dependent on Donald and blame him for the 65,000 dead? Got it. You're Special.
In our republic we have decided to pool resources at the federal level for emergencies. To pool expertise at the federal level. Which is why we pool our income taxes at the federal level.

Things always look better when you average them out. But if you were losing a pint of blood a minute, you would immediately put a tourniquet on it. Or you could wait ten minutes first, while thinking about better solutions.
So I don't average them out and instead of one person dying per hospital every 6 days say that some few hospitals have a Covid death ONE PER DAY, that means that all rest are getting EVEN FEWER than one death per week!

So most of the hospitals are empty with rarely a death and some few have one death a day? Where's the overwhelming numbers? Where's the Pandemic?

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING PANDEMIC!

We had 60,000 - 80,000 dead last season from the regular flu alone and there WAS NO PANDEMIC, NO PANIC, NO SHUTDOWNS, LOCKDOWNS, CLOSURES, END OF SCHOOL YEAR or economic COLLAPSE.

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

I shit you not.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

And I doubt that’s even close

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

I shit you not.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

And I doubt that’s even close
On the bright side, the quarantine has saved +/-3000 lives

Driving miles are down 40% = 2600+/- saved fatalities and countless saved injuries, lost limbs, disfigurement and trauma. Plus, the police can attend to more important duties, like enforcing stay-at-home and wearing-mask orders. Insurers save billion$$ in settlements.

Workplace deaths from 25 million out of work has saved 145 workplace injury deaths and countless injuries, both minor and serious. This saves companies and insurers $$$$$, too.

Restaurants being closed has saved over 200 from choking to death, food poisoning and from allergic reactions, and also prevents hurting restaurants reputations, and also their pocketbooks, and saves their insurers $$$$.

See? It was all worthwhile.
Iconthumbup.gif

So I don't average them out and instead of one person dying per hospital every 6 days say that some few hospitals have a Covid death ONE PER DAY, that means that all rest are getting EVEN FEWER than one death per week!

So most of the hospitals are empty with rarely a death and some few have one death a day? Where's the overwhelming numbers? Where's the Pandemic?

We had 60,000 - 80,000 dead last season from the regular flu alone and there WAS NO PANDEMIC, NO PANIC, NO SHUTDOWNS, LOCKDOWNS, CLOSURES, END OF SCHOOL YEAR or economic COLLAPSE.
Hospitals in Chicago are furloughing nurses and doctors, that was a supposed hot spot. Converted McCormick place into a hospital and they took 29 patients there once for show. I’ve been calling bullsnot for two months. BULLSNOT

13 deaths in a day: An 'apocalyptic' coronavirus surge at ...
www.boston.com › news › national-news-2 › 2020/03/25

Elmhurst, a 545-bed public hospital in Queens, has begun transferring patients not suffering from coronavirus to other facilities ...
All bullsnot

Forum List

Back