Hospitals Are Overwhelmed? Where Is The Pandemic?

I think it safe to say many of these deaths were NOT caused by Covid as the primary cause,
Oh look, someone who knows nothing about anything has a "feeling".

But the chief of the CDC's mortality department thinks they are far undercounted.

Your claim of 1,300 being "per state", doesn't go along with the preface where you said there were 6,146 hospitals, that would also have to be "per state"

You can't correct one error, by lying about it.

Man up.
Jesus you're an idiot. I wrote what I wrote expecting people to be able to extrapolate the rest from the provided figures. The calc was based on 123 hospitals per state which is 123 X 50 = WHAT?

And what you wrote was:

6,146 hospitals in the USA. 1,300 dead over a 2 month period. DO THE MATH.

If those numbers were "per state" as you claim, then why did you start by saying "in the usa"

You don't get to change the scale mid paragraph without saying you changed scales. And you didn't say you changed scsales from "in the usa" to "per state"

Man up.
Because the USA is United States?

As long as people behave as if there isn't a pandemic, it will continue.
Are they by you? Do they affect you? Why do you care. They all didn’t. They, were good
Do you always suffer from myopia? The people in an Iowa meat packing plant where over 1/3rd of them tested positive means the plant gets shut down. That means the farmers can't get their cows and pigs and chickens to market. If they can't sell them, they can't afford to feed them, and it's like the dairys that are dumping milk down the sewer.

The pandemic is breaking the food chain because the critical industries aren't able to follow the guidelines, and have become hotbeds for virus spread.
Nope doesn’t get shut down. Why can’t those workers clean work? See you can’t win bubba, the facts aren’t yours

Where is this surge coming from, Ace? If so many people are shut down and distancing and wearing masks and the virus only lives hours or days on a surface, then what is causing all these new cases? Or is this still just part of the peak hump we are seeing? I smell a RAT.

Because people aren't doing all of the distancing and lockdowns. Just look at the protests, where you have a large gathering with many not distancing or wearing masks. Look at the minister who continued to hold mass services, and who died from the coronavirus.

As long as people behave as if there isn't a pandemic, it will continue.
Are they by you? Do they affect you? Why do you care. They all didn’t. They, were good
Meager is obviously just a mouthpiece here defending the institutions and the big government actions!

STAY IN LINE! OBEY! LISTEN TO AUTHORITY!

e7973c279cde07a5ebcbc23c9d6ad04d.gif

How you figure? The CDC said to tag all deaths wuhan. Look at the actual data from the other categories, all dropped towards zero March 6! Hmmmmm I stopped listening to fauci three weeks ago. He’s a tool. He said on 60 minutes masks were no good. Not trump, not me. Him, the expert or goof more like it.

Fauci said the general public should not be wearing N95 masks, in order to save the sparce supply for the healthcare providers. Fauci said that people should be wearing cloth masks or face coverings.

Apr 3, 2020 - Anthony Fauci said Friday that the general public should be wearing cloth masks if they cannot keep a safe distance from others.

Since the outbreak began, the World Health Organization and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have recommended that masks be reserved for medical workers, sick people and their caregivers — not worn by the general public.

The pandemic is breaking the food chain because the critical industries aren't able to follow the guidelines, and have become hotbeds for virus spread.
Nope doesn’t get shut down. Why can’t those workers clean work? See you can’t win bubba, the facts aren’t yours
Meat packing is a labor intensive business. They rely on large numbers of people to process large numbers of animals. But that means the processing line is packed ass to elbow. This resulted in the virus spreading to 1/3rd of the workers. Which is unsustainable.

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

GOD BLESS THESE TIRELESS WORKERS.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

65,605 officially dead in the US from Covid. I think it safe to say many of these deaths were NOT caused by Covid as the primary cause, but tested + for Covid so got swept up in the data to help beef the numbers.
But we'll stick with 65,000 to --

MAKE THE POINT. What does 65,000 dead in the USA since beginning of March mean?

1. That is 1,300 dead per state in toto.
  2. That is 21.7 dead per state per day.
  3. That is 0.176 people dead per hospital per day.
That is enough for 1 person dead per hospital per every 6 days.

I shit you not.

That is why the hospitals are empty.

Now I understand that there are also those who are sick in the hospital who survive and don't die.
And that not all states have the same number of hospitals
or the same number sick at a time.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

How do these states even know the number of Covid cases when nobody has a test and they send sick people home refusing to test them?

But what about the CDC? GOTTA BELIEVE THEM. But wait. The CDC was in on the coverup that poisoned 43,000 people in Flint Michigan who between every local, city, state and federal agency, fought TOOTH AND NAIL for years despite overwhelming evidence, to deny that there was a DAMNED THING WRONG WITH THEIR DRINKING WATER. That they had poisoned and covered up. That was 3X the level considered toxic waste. And stood by as the people of Flint, washed, bathed, cooked with and drank that for 18 months.

But they are the gospel truth now, right?

SOMETHING'S PRETTY FUCKING WRONG HERE.

I ask: WHERE'S THE PANDEMIC?
The last place you want to go is the hospital. That’s where Americans go to die, or be murdered by incompetence. I’d rather die at home. Wouldn’t you?

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

65,605 officially dead in the US from Covid. I think it safe to say many of these deaths were NOT caused by Covid as the primary cause, but tested + for Covid so got swept up in the data to help beef the numbers.

I shit you not.

Now I understand that there are also those who are sick in the hospital who survive and don't die.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

How do these states even know the number of Covid cases when nobody has a test and they send sick people home refusing to test them?

But what about the CDC? GOTTA BELIEVE THEM. But wait. The CDC was in on the coverup that poisoned 43,000 people in Flint Michigan who between every local, city, state and federal agency, fought TOOTH AND NAIL for years despite overwhelming evidence, to deny that there was a DAMNED THING WRONG WITH THEIR DRINKING WATER. That they had poisoned and covered up. That was 3X the level considered toxic waste. And stood by as the people of Flint, washed, bathed, cooked with and drank that for 18 months.

The last place you want to go is the hospital. That’s where Americans go to die, or be murdered by incompetence. I’d rather die at home. Wouldn’t you?
Right, essential oils and homeopathic miracle cures are where it's at! Heh heh

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

I shit you not.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

You need to contact Trump immediately

This way, Trump can claim there is no pandemic
Oh there is indeed a pandemic underway. There's currently a vast pandemic of ignorance and stupidity underway that has not only this nation but the entire globe in its grip.

This demonstrates the power of media. People have locked down, the economy destroyed, all based upon what we’re fed online and on TV. How many people actually personally know a victim or casualty of Wuhan virus?
Now consider that the left, democrats control media.

This demonstrates the power of media. People have locked down, the economy destroyed, all based upon what we’re fed online and on TV. How many people actually personally know a victim or casualty of Wuhan virus?
Right wing nutball conspiracy diarrhea...

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

I shit you not.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

Die at home or die in a hospital? Just do it! :yes_text12:

Interesting take on the source of information. During the run up to the Iraq war, it was the Bush administration giving "proof" of WMD's and nuclear programs, mobile bioweapons labs, and drones that could reach the US.
You should have been there to ask if anyone personally knew any Iraqi nuclear scientists, or WMD makers.

You didn’t rebut.

Interesting take on the source of information. During the run up to the Iraq war, it was the Bush administration giving "proof" of WMD's and nuclear programs, mobile bioweapons labs, and drones that could reach the US.
You should have been there to ask if anyone personally knew any Iraqi nuclear scientists, or WMD makers.
Hillary confirmed W’s concerns about Iraq.

You didn’t rebut.
Rebut what? It's not my job to tackle head on every nutball fantasy that comes down the pike.

You didn’t rebut.
Rebut what? It's not my job to tackle head on every nutball fantasy that comes down the pike.
You need to explain or you’re just a phony.

Forum List

Back