Honoring the 9/11 Victims means the terrorists win

I'm sure in the twisted minds of our local "Patriots" this sort of behavior is what being an American is all about and applaud the republicans behavior in NC.

‘A New Low’: NC Republicans Override Governor’s Veto While Dems Attended 9/11 Ceremony

North Carolina House Republicans on Wednesday called a surprise vote to override Gov. Roy Cooper’s (D) budget veto while he and House Democrats attended a 9/11 memorial event.

Prior to Wednesday’s vote, House Republicans told their Democratic colleagues that no votes would be held during the 9/11 morning ceremony, then proceeded to vote while approximately half the members weren’t present.

Rep. Jason Saine (R-Lincolnton) called the motion for the vote. He made the motion for the vote and made no bones about the fact that it was called during a state memorial ceremony remembering the sacrifices made during the Sept. 11 terror attacks.

"As a former firefighter and an American, I am appalled that anyone in our country would stop going about their normal business on this day. When we stop being a beacon of freedom, hope and democracy, then the terrorists win," Saine said in a statement.
Ha that's hilarious.
Nothing the reprehensible right does surprises anymore.

Whether it’s their support of Trump or their dishonest political tactics, this sort of unethical behavior has become typical of most conservatives.

Such is the right’s contempt for our democratic institutions and will of the people.
Laughing at your obvious stupidity. Support of Trump is way more honorable than support of any commie scum Dem.

I'm sure in the twisted minds of our local "Patriots" this sort of behavior is what being an American is all about and applaud the republicans behavior in NC.

‘A New Low’: NC Republicans Override Governor’s Veto While Dems Attended 9/11 Ceremony

North Carolina House Republicans on Wednesday called a surprise vote to override Gov. Roy Cooper’s (D) budget veto while he and House Democrats attended a 9/11 memorial event.

Prior to Wednesday’s vote, House Republicans told their Democratic colleagues that no votes would be held during the 9/11 morning ceremony, then proceeded to vote while approximately half the members weren’t present.

Rep. Jason Saine (R-Lincolnton) called the motion for the vote. He made the motion for the vote and made no bones about the fact that it was called during a state memorial ceremony remembering the sacrifices made during the Sept. 11 terror attacks.

"As a former firefighter and an American, I am appalled that anyone in our country would stop going about their normal business on this day. When we stop being a beacon of freedom, hope and democracy, then the terrorists win," Saine said in a statement.
Why weren't the Republicans at the ceremony?

Because to them lying is more important than their promise to "Never Forget".
Lying is the lefts standard. You idiots projecting is laughable.

Ironic that you say that in this thread that you can't defend.

Honor is dead
sub-buzz-7890-1568212536-2.jpg

Pretty low.
Is it low when the Oregon dems do the same thing?

Did the Oregon dems do the same thing?

Ha that's hilarious.
Nothing the reprehensible right does surprises anymore.

Whether it’s their support of Trump or their dishonest political tactics, this sort of unethical behavior has become typical of most conservatives.

Such is the right’s contempt for our democratic institutions and will of the people.
Stop gaslighting, commie racist swine.

There is no defending the lefts stupidity.

There is no defending the lefts stupidity.

This thread is about defiling the memory of 9/11 for partisan gain. You may be lost.

"In the last 18 years we’ve become an open borders surveillance state that’s imported Islamic radicalism willingly to our shores, with unprecedented monitoring of our own citizens"

Princeton Lacrosse remembers its teammate Handsome John Schroeder, 1992 NCAA champ, killed in the World Trade Center on 9/11.

EELl61JX4AUAhlp

Apparently shame is permanently out of style with republicans.

I don't believe they owe the Democrats a thing.

So you support outright lying to the opposition party to pass the agenda?

I wonder how that's going to work out in the future.

Got proof the claim is true? Who specifically with authority to make the decision told them there would be no vote?

No one is named, and frankly, Democrats thrive on made up stories.

Don’t ya just love the sanctimonious bullshit hypccritical nonsense the DemonRats spew daily.

Apparently shame is permanently out of style with republicans.

I don't believe they owe the Democrats a thing.

So you support outright lying to the opposition party to pass the agenda?

I wonder how that's going to work out in the future.

Got proof the claim is true? Who specifically with authority to make the decision told them there would be no vote?

No one is named, and frankly, Democrats thrive on made up stories.

State Sen. Jeff Jackson is the democrat who said it. I imagine he will name some names.

Forum List

Back