Hong Kong gives example of RW election dreams

It isn’t Democrats demanding only real core Americans be the only people allowed to Vote.
It isn’t Democrats demanding only real core Americans be the only people allowed to Vote.
Real core Americans being citizens, non felons and people who are involved enough in the process to bother going to the polls or properly register as an absentee voter. What the Chinese are doing in Hong Kong are selecting committed communists to rule the city against the terms of the treaty that handed HK over to the communists.

A Patriots Only election was held in Hong Kong to choose the next Council. The Council candidates were approved as Patriots. And they will choose an approve Patriot to be the new Leader of Hong Kong.

Now the RW will scream this is the Democratic Plan for America. Yet it is the RW who screams that Trump won with Real Americans. Only their votes should count.

This is that argument in reality. This is the future they desire for us all. A small number of approved Patriots choosing our leaders from a short list of approved Patriotic Candidates.

It is a future I oppose. I want maximum participation. I want candidates worth the vote. But I want everyone to have the right to pick anyone they want.
You mean dead people, illegals, voting and mass election fraud mail in ballots.

Your OP is true. Most Trumpers will not believe election results unless they show Trump winning 99% of the vote.
No we would have been happy to see him with fifty percent plus one of the states. None of us care about the popular vote for president. It’s meaningless.

Are you taking a piss?? Illegals trafficked enough Fentanyl into our country to kill 1 Billion people. That's just what the border patrol was able to seize. Your theory of the odd 1 illegal rapist or killer is BS and you know it. Besides just because some white guy killed someone doesn't mean it's okay for millions of illegals to pour across our border killing and raping Americans. Had the border been secure my brother would be alive, FACT!

Be gone from my sight traitor, you are not American.

When I broke my ankle. The paramedics gave me a shot of Fentanyl to allow them to splint then ankle. I somehow didn’t die.

I always love the hysterics about Opioids and all that crap. And it is hysterics. That is the fact.

As for the rest of your screeching insanity. Eat my hot fuck.

You mean dead people, illegals, voting and mass election fraud mail in ballots.

No such thing. You won’t believe the truth. But keep up the faith. Perhaps the proof will be delivered by the Easter Bunny riding one of Santa’s reindeer.

Actually, I blame the Nazi’s for the crimes of the Nazi’s. I know, it is a whole new idea for you. But blaming the people who actually did it makes more sense to me. Same with the crimes of Communist China. And all that. It just seems stupid to blame anyone else for the actions of another. It seems to be a favorite tactic of the RW however.

Is that why you lied about Republicans when your masters of the CCP ended free elections in Hong Kong?

I know, Republicans keep demanding that people be alive and citizens in order to vote, and that's so restrictive of your Nazi Reich...

When I broke my ankle. The paramedics gave me a shot of Fentanyl to allow them to splint then ankle. I somehow didn’t die.

I always love the hysterics about Opioids and all that crap. And it is hysterics. That is the fact.

As for the rest of your screeching insanity. Eat my hot fuck.

No they didn't.

They may have used an opioid, but it wasn't fentanyl nor heroin.

No such thing. You won’t believe the truth. But keep up the faith. Perhaps the proof will be delivered by the Easter Bunny riding one of Santa’s reindeer.

Your OP is a cynical and deliberate lie. Why would anyone think that anything you post is "truth?"

You are clearly a liar who cares only about promoting the Nazi party and slandering the Americans whom you hate.

No they didn't.

They may have used an opioid, but it wasn't fentanyl nor heroin.

So you are saying the Paramedics lied to me and on the report they wrote? Wow. That’s a really serious accusation.

See page 53 for use of Fentanyl as a short term pain reliever pre hospitalization for among other things. Splint and stabilizing the broken bone.

That by the way is from the association of the American College of Surgeons.

Later I’ll tell you about the drug they used to reduce the fracture for a more long term splint while swelling reduced enough for surgical repair.

Is that why you lied about Republicans when your masters of the CCP ended free elections in Hong Kong?

I know, Republicans keep demanding that people be alive and citizens in order to vote, and that's so restrictive of your Nazi Reich...

It is amazing. It should be easy to find the dead people who voted. And Riverside County got a long list from Vigilantes who insisted they had found hundreds. Yet as the DA and Investigators looked into these claims. Talking to people. Checking databases. They found each and every one was alive. They even conducted scientific tests to confirm life. They held mirrors under their noses and watched for fogging. Yes. That last bit is a joke.

Seriously though. I understand. It is easier to believe you were cheated than you lost fair and square. It is the exact political environment that allowed the Nazi party to come to power. They believed they had been betrayed by Jews and Communists.

It is easier because if you lost fair and square then it turns out you are the minority and most people disagree with you. The polls showing Trump losing going into 2020 were accurate. And that would require a lot of work. First taking the time to listen to the people and find out where and when you had diverged from the majority.

I can’t create any scenario that explains the evidence to come up with a way for fraud to explain the loss.

So you are saying the Paramedics lied to me and on the report they wrote? Wow. That’s a really serious accusation.

See page 53 for use of Fentanyl as a short term pain reliever pre hospitalization for among other things. Splint and stabilizing the broken bone.

That by the way is from the association of the American College of Surgeons.

Later I’ll tell you about the drug they used to reduce the fracture for a more long term splint while swelling reduced enough for surgical repair.

Fentanyl is used as a "last resort" pain killer, as I've already shown. They start with something a little less dangerous. Because it IS dangerous.

It is amazing. It should be easy to find the dead people who voted. And Riverside County got a long list from Vigilantes who insisted they had found hundreds. Yet as the DA and Investigators looked into these claims. Talking to people. Checking databases. They found each and every one was alive. They even conducted scientific tests to confirm life. They held mirrors under their noses and watched for fogging. Yes. That last bit is a joke.

Seriously though. I understand. It is easier to believe you were cheated than you lost fair and square. It is the exact political environment that allowed the Nazi party to come to power. They believed they had been betrayed by Jews and Communists.

It is easier because if you lost fair and square then it turns out you are the minority and most people disagree with you. The polls showing Trump losing going into 2020 were accurate. And that would require a lot of work. First taking the time to listen to the people and find out where and when you had diverged from the majority.

I can’t create any scenario that explains the evidence to come up with a way for fraud to explain the loss.

You know, I'm about 10 miles from the Riverside county line and spend a lot of time in Corona, Norco, and Riverside. Never once run into a "vigilante."

You bank on the idea that people are ignorant and will think a city of 3 million in Southern California is backwoods West Virginia.

You started this thread on a flat out lie. The allies and masters of the democrats, the Communist Chinese, brutally crushed free elections in Hong Kong, as leftists ALWAYS do. You lied that "Republicans did it."

It's the way of you fascist vermin to accuse your enemies, the Americans, of what it is you do.

Amusing how you simply ignore all evidence - such as the link to Omar's thugs coercing the elderly - and pretend.

1632359550616.png

You know, I'm about 10 miles from the Riverside county line and spend a lot of time in Corona, Norco, and Riverside. Never once run into a "vigilante."

You bank on the idea that people are ignorant and will think a city of 3 million in Southern California is backwoods West Virginia.

You started this thread on a flat out lie. The allies and masters of the democrats, the Communist Chinese, brutally crushed free elections in Hong Kong, as leftists ALWAYS do. You lied that "Republicans did it."

It's the way of you fascist vermin to accuse your enemies, the Americans, of what it is you do.

Amusing how you simply ignore all evidence - such as the link to Omar's thugs coercing the elderly - and pretend.

View attachment 542832

I have yet to lie.

Vigilantes was the word used in the news report of the Riverside County experience. It is an inaccurate word, but the one used by the reporter and approved by the editor.

Republicans are the ones trying to systemically reduce the numbers of voters through restrictions. In Georgia, and in Texas, and Florida. This is not debatable, they proudly announce they are doing it.

Fentanyl is used as a "last resort" pain killer, as I've already shown. They start with something a little less dangerous. Because it IS dangerous.

Your link went to a third party website. Mine went to the association of professional doctors. I believe I won that particular game of Top Trumps. Of course, if you are a Trump Fanboy, then third party CT sites are the only ones telling the truth, as you see it.

The left are traitors who are getting thousands of Americans RAPED and KILLED fact! So yeah those lowlife scum should not be allowed to vote.

And you call yourself a patriot. You supported the trashing of the capitol to destroy democracy. You hate America because of democracy. You hate democrats for the same reason.
You want only republicans to have complete control but at the same time, you hate the thought of fascism and Marxism.
WHAT DO YOU THINK TOTAL CONTROL BY ONE PARTY IS? Wouldn't it be a good place if hard right wing fascists like you controlled everything.

You're not a patriots bootlace let along a human being. You're a POS.

I have yet to lie.

Vigilantes was the word used in the news report of the Riverside County experience. It is an inaccurate word, but the one used by the reporter and approved by the editor.

Republicans are the ones trying to systemically reduce the numbers of voters through restrictions. In Georgia, and in Texas, and Florida. This is not debatable, they proudly announce they are doing it.

The LA Times is a radical left hate rag.

They hate and slander anyone who is white, conservative, white, Christian, white, a Trump supporter, or white.

And I see you're floating the BIG LIE again. So show us any votes that have been suppressed?

None of you Nazi vermin ever can.

You hate election integrity laws because you DEPEND on voter fraud to seize power for your filthy Reich.

And you call yourself a patriot. You supported the trashing of the capitol to destroy democracy.]

Where did he say he supported the democrats breaching the capitol to block the peaceful transfer of judicial power in 2018, Herr Nazi?

1632403163966.png

You hate America because of democracy. You hate democrats for the same reason.
You want only republicans to have complete control but at the same time, you hate the thought of fascism and Marxism.
WHAT DO YOU THINK TOTAL CONTROL BY ONE PARTY IS? Wouldn't it be a good place if hard right wing fascists like you controlled everything.

You're not a patriots bootlace let along a human being. You're a POS.

We hate democrats because you are literal Nazis and continue waging a Pogrom against white people.

Your Kristalnacht continues after a year and a half with the Brown Shirts of ANTIFA immune to any and all law - after all BLM and ANIFA operate as agents of the Nazi democrat party

4,000 cops injured, including dozens permanently blinded. 22 cops murdered by your terrorist troops.

And you continue to burn, loot, rape, and murder across America. We saw EXACTLY the same in Berlin in 1936. You are Nazis, that is a fact.

All that is needed for democrats to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

Never again, Nazi.

The LA Times is a radical left hate rag.

They hate and slander anyone who is white, conservative, white, Christian, white, a Trump supporter, or white.

And I see you're floating the BIG LIE again. So show us any votes that have been suppressed?

None of you Nazi vermin ever can.

You hate election integrity laws because you DEPEND on voter fraud to seize power for your filthy Reich.

Are you saying that the information in the article is inaccurate? Show us the reality then. How many fraud cases were in Riverside County? If a thousand reports were not accurate, how many were reported? Was there more than one that was able to be prosecuted?

You degenerate into name calling and demagoguery. You want an example of who is having their vote suppressed? Sure. My wife. Who voted for Trump in 2020. I didn’t vote, she did. But she voted absentee. She’s 100% handicapped and unable to travel to the polls.

She doesn’t have a valid drivers license or even a valid ID. All of hers are expired, because wheeling someone into a DMV office on a stretcher, her back is so bad she can’t sit up, is impossible. So she won’t be allowed to vote ever again in Georgia where we are now required to put a valid ID photograph or copy in with the absentee ballot.

But hey, she doesn’t deserve to vote. So another Republican Voter is denied her right to vote by Republicans in Georgia. Good job guys. Between that and your idiotic position on the Covid Vaccine, Democrats are going to win huge in the midterms. Not because they are more popular, but because Republicans are being denied the vote, and killed off in record numbers.

I mentioned before, you can search it. The last Democrat she voted for was Zell Miller.

Forum List

Back