Hong Kong gives example of RW election dreams

A Patriots Only election was held in Hong Kong to choose the next Council. The Council candidates were approved as Patriots. And they will choose an approve Patriot to be the new Leader of Hong Kong.

So the CCP has an iron-grasp on Hong Kong, demonstrating it by mandating all candidates have to be approved by the CCP....

And you try to use this story in an attempt to claim there is some comparison between the GOP and the CCP?

Have you forgotten how the Democratic Party declared to the world / their members that its voters can choose whoever they want to be as their Presidential candidate during the Primaries but that the Democratic Party elites would stil pick whoever THEY wanted?
- Both Hillary and Biden were benefactors of this rule.

The only US politicians who would support such a CCP-orchestrated election would be Democrats on the payroll of the CCP, like Biden, Feinstein, Boxer, Pelosi, Eric 'Fang Fang' Swalwell, and Obama - who interfered in his share of elections tin an attempt to affect the outcomes, usually NOT in our / our allies' favor.

Americans have proven themselves to be complete morons. The less of you dumbfucks that vote, the better.

It isn’t Democrats demanding only real core Americans be the only people allowed to Vote.
True...Democrats demand that Mexico's people steal citizenships from the American people. They cultivate these needy free shit beggars with no ties to American roots or American principles...weird huh?
its-really-simple-if-americans-wont-vote-democrat-then-i-30463362.png

True...Democrats demand that Mexico's people steal citizenships from the American people. They cultivate these needy free shit beggars with no ties to American roots or American principles...weird huh?
its-really-simple-if-americans-wont-vote-democrat-then-i-30463362.png

Hey. Didn’t you say Core Americans were Liberal?

A Patriots Only election was held in Hong Kong to choose the next Council. The Council candidates were approved as Patriots. And they will choose an approve Patriot to be the new Leader of Hong Kong.

Now the RW will scream this is the Democratic Plan for America. Yet it is the RW who screams that Trump won with Real Americans. Only their votes should count.

This is that argument in reality. This is the future they desire for us all. A small number of approved Patriots choosing our leaders from a short list of approved Patriotic Candidates.

It is a future I oppose. I want maximum participation. I want candidates worth the vote. But I want everyone to have the right to pick anyone they want.
hahaa you realize this was done by the leftist CCP?

hahaa you realize this was done by the leftist CCP?

Ok. Help me out here. How is demanding restriction of voting rights? Which party is restricting those rights? Republicans or Democrats? Who is afraid of maximum participation in the election process?

The Republican Texas Attorney General says if they hadn’t stopped the mass mailing of ballots then Biden would have won Texas. Not with illegal votes. But eligible voters.

Now the RW will scream this is the Democratic Plan for America. Yet it is the RW who screams that Trump won with Real Americans. Only their votes should count.

This is that argument in reality. This is the future they desire for us all. A small number of approved Patriots choosing our leaders from a short list of approved Patriotic Candidates.

It is a future I oppose. I want maximum participation. I want candidates worth the vote. But I want everyone to have the right to pick anyone they want.

You're loony.

I never said such a thing…you made that up in your tiny little mind.

Should I add this to my Signature Line?

Should I add this to my Signature Line?
Haha..you’re doing that Lib shit again….self manipulating.

Haha..you’re doing that Lib shit again….self manipulating.

You used Kennedy as an example of old Democrats who would agree with your ideals. Demonstrating your ignorance.

Kennedy started the Civil Rights movement that was later credited to LBJ. Kennedy negotiated with the Soviets instead of just blowing Cubans to hell and prevented War III.

I could go on. But everything you rail against today was started by a Liberal sometime in the past. And your idiotic effort to try and use Kennedy was proof of your incredible ignorance.

Hong Kong has never been democratic, except for a short period when the British knew it was going back to the Chinese. And even they it wasn't democratic about whether it would go back to the Chinese or not.

Ok. Help me out here. How is demanding restriction of voting rights? Which party is restricting those rights? Republicans or Democrats? Who is afraid of maximum participation in the election process?

The Republican Texas Attorney General says if they hadn’t stopped the mass mailing of ballots then Biden would have won Texas. Not with illegal votes. But eligible voters.
your link says the AG stopped illegal voting

folks supporting illegal voting supports restricting voting. Illegal voting restricts voting

your link says the AG stopped illegal voting

folks supporting illegal voting supports restricting voting. Illegal voting restricts voting

What made it illegal is the voters. Otherwise perfectly eligible to vote. Didn’t request the ballots. The election officials wanted maximum participation because of Covid.

What made it illegal is the voters. Otherwise perfectly eligible to vote. Didn’t request the ballots. The election officials wanted maximum participation because of Covid.
well yeah if they voted illegally

what made it illegal was how the dems running the city attempted to violate the law

wanting “max participation” isn’t protecting the vote or voters

100 percent turnout is the sort of things you see in the Cuba, Saddam Iraq etc

Forum List

Back