What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hong Kong gives example of RW election dreams

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score
A Patriots Only election was held in Hong Kong to choose the next Council. The Council candidates were approved as Patriots. And they will choose an approve Patriot to be the new Leader of Hong Kong.

Now the RW will scream this is the Democratic Plan for America. Yet it is the RW who screams that Trump won with Real Americans. Only their votes should count.

This is that argument in reality. This is the future they desire for us all. A small number of approved Patriots choosing our leaders from a short list of approved Patriotic Candidates.

It is a future I oppose. I want maximum participation. I want candidates worth the vote. But I want everyone to have the right to pick anyone they want.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
“By the numbers: About 4,800, or 0.6% of Hong Kong's 7.5 million population, were allowed to vote in Sunday's elections, per AFP.” ibid

Conservatives seek the same in the US: Republican minority rule.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
“By the numbers: About 4,800, or 0.6% of Hong Kong's 7.5 million population, were allowed to vote in Sunday's elections, per AFP.” ibid

Conservatives seek the same in the US: Republican minority rule.
Learn to live with it, Jones. Maybe you'll see the light.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
The irony of the Nazi op posting this given that the democrats are a vassal of the Communist Chinese Party.

OP
SavannahMann

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score
Learn to live with it, Jones. Maybe you'll see the light.

And Minority rule is a good thing? Picked Men blessed by God to rule over the masses?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A Patriots Only election was held in Hong Kong to choose the next Council. The Council candidates were approved as Patriots. And they will choose an approve Patriot to be the new Leader of Hong Kong.

Now the RW will scream this is the Democratic Plan for America. Yet it is the RW who screams that Trump won with Real Americans. Only their votes should count.

This is that argument in reality. This is the future they desire for us all. A small number of approved Patriots choosing our leaders from a short list of approved Patriotic Candidates.

It is a future I oppose. I want maximum participation. I want candidates worth the vote. But I want everyone to have the right to pick anyone they want.

Milley, et.al should not be allowed to vote, even posthumously

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

image670395.jpg

^ My dream election, with Voter ID

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It isn’t Democrats demanding only real core Americans be the only people allowed to Vote.

We know the non-living supports democrats 99 to 1, or more

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
It isn’t Democrats demanding only real core Americans be the only people allowed to Vote.

It isn't anybody demanding that. Yet the Reichstag Fire crackdown by the Gestapo is very similar to the actions your masters took in Hong Kong.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

cant stop thinking about the guy....thats your problem.....

OP
SavannahMann

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score
We know the non-living supports democrats 99 to 1, or more

A thousand reports of voter fraud were submitted to the Riverside County California Police after the election of 2020. This included reports of hundreds of dead people voting. The DA’s office investigated and went out talking to people. They found in every single case the reported dead person was in fact. Alive.

Out of the 1,000 reported instances of fraud there was one confirmed case. One actual case of someone voting illegally out of a thousand reports.

I keep hearing about these dead people voting. But we can’t seem to find more than a couple hundred examples nationally. That is at most.

That means better than 99% of the voters were valid. If 99% of the people drove at the speed limit the cops would die of boredom from not being able to write tickets.

OP
SavannahMann

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score
It isn't anybody demanding that. Yet the Reichstag Fire crackdown by the Gestapo is very similar to the actions your masters took in Hong Kong.

Help me out. Why did we sell Nuclear Powered Submarines to Australia?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hong Kong elections and the republican party? Why do democrats insist in behaving as though they lost? It beats talking about Biden anyway.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
A thousand reports of voter fraud were submitted to the Riverside County California Police after the election of 2020. This included reports of hundreds of dead people voting. The DA’s office investigated and went out talking to people. They found in every single case the reported dead person was in fact. Alive.

Out of the 1,000 reported instances of fraud there was one confirmed case. One actual case of someone voting illegally out of a thousand reports.

I keep hearing about these dead people voting. But we can’t seem to find more than a couple hundred examples nationally. That is at most.

That means better than 99% of the voters were valid. If 99% of the people drove at the speed limit the cops would die of boredom from not being able to write tickets.

Link?

OP
SavannahMann

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Left wing regime engages in voter suppression.

Lefties: "ThiS is wHy the riGhT caN't be tRusTed wiTh eLecTiOns!!! Derp!"

OP
SavannahMann

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score

hadit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Are you saying that the RW is happy having everyone vote?

The right wing is very happy with having every living, eligible American vote. They don't like non-Americans or dead Americans voting, and they don't like people voting more than once, and they don't like multiple democrats having their hands on the ballots out of sight of overseers, and they don't like ballot counters putting up things to block outsiders from watching, things like that.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List