Honesty test for Trump supporters, true or false, Trump says and tweets a LOT of dumb things.

I don't mind any of his Twitter posts. It drives the left into such a fit of TDS, that they start gnawing off their own feet. Besides, he's basically defending himself against a journalistically-malignant media cartel that does nothing but spin lie after lie.

He frequently misspells words and incorrect grammar. He's not a random yahoo on a message board like this, he's the president of the U.S. For decorum purposes alone, he should clean up the spelling and grammar mistakes.

But that's another aspect of what makes him "real" and not fake like the others. Hell, all of us misspell and shit. No big.

I like how Trump relates to regular people, but when it comes to presidential communications, I want a more polished, sophisticated message.

I don't. I'd rather have a building contractor running this country than some polished turd with a Harvard degree. Trump doesn't talk down to people like Obama did, that's why people like him so much.

And Don lies all the time, we all know this. If you're/we're OK with endless lying as most americans are, let's just say so. The boy's got a problem, he never had any parenting. He can't control himself.

Trump is a promoter, a salesman. He boasts and sometimes says things that aren't actually true. He is NOT, however, the cold, calculating liar and Obama and Hillary are and who lied on SIGNIFICANT issues as a matter of routine procedure. But, yea, I agree that Trump should make sure that what he says is actually truthful.

What I find hypocritical is the plethora of liberals here that bash Trump constantly on such matters but who never complained a single time about anything that Obama or HIllary did or said.

I created this thread to see if other Trump supporters agree that Trump says some DUMB things. Not in a million years would a liberal on this forum EVER create such a thread to discuss the faults of their Democratic masters, not ever.
All you partisanshitheads sound alike to me; victimy cry babies who refuse to acknowledge an utterly corrupt political and economic system leaving the true believers no place to hide in other than blaming half of the system for what we all participate in by accepting the lessor of evils.

I don't mind any of his Twitter posts. It drives the left into such a fit of TDS, that they start gnawing off their own feet. Besides, he's basically defending himself against a journalistically-malignant media cartel that does nothing but spin lie after lie.

He frequently misspells words and incorrect grammar. He's not a random yahoo on a message board like this, he's the president of the U.S. For decorum purposes alone, he should clean up the spelling and grammar mistakes.

But that's another aspect of what makes him "real" and not fake like the others. Hell, all of us misspell and shit. No big.

I like how Trump relates to regular people, but when it comes to presidential communications, I want a more polished, sophisticated message.

I don't. I'd rather have a building contractor running this country than some polished turd with a Harvard degree. Trump doesn't talk down to people like Obama did, that's why people like him so much.

Wharton!

I think he's awesome on Twitter. The fact that he drives liberals batshit insane makes it even better. He's made the MSM useless rubes as he can talk directly to the country and he's rendered them useless. No wonder they hate him. He says the same shit that we would if we were in his place.

There is no filter on Trump, that's for sure.

...cry babies who refuse to acknowledge an utterly corrupt political and economic system leaving the true believers no place to hide...

What are you talking about? The topic is the stupid things that Trump says and tweets. By the way, do you have a link for your claim about the support of single payer?

I say TRUE.

A big part of his problem is that he shoots from the hip (so to speak) and doesn't filter himself. If it enters his mind, it goes out his mouth or through his keyboard. I still support Trump because his policies are far more in-line with the interests of average Americans and he gets things done. However, I wish Trump would hire someone to proofread his tweets before hitting the "send" button and I wish that he would not be so "off the cuff" when making remarks. Of course, his rhetorical style is arguably what got him elected. I suppose we have to take the bad with the good, and there is a LOT of good.

Anyway, do you agree that Trump says and tweets a lot of dumb things?
Yeah, he is a fellow who misquotes himself.

All you partisanshitheads....

I created a thread criticizing Trump for some of the stupid things he says and tweets and your response is to call me a "partisanshithead"?

Oh! Apologies then.

What I find hypocritical is the plethora of liberals here that bash Trump constantly on such matters but who never complained a single time about anything that Obama or HIllary did or said.

Must have mistaken your tone there. I see that sort of thing as utterly bidirectional.

Uh...yeah

I googled it. It appears that you are correct. I'm not surprised, of course. With that said, how many other politicians have made a statement and then later denied making said statement? I bet many.

Trump misquotes himself while claiming Wall Street Journal misquoted him about Kim Jong Un
That's Trump warts and all. They all have lied-Read my lips, I did not have sex, there are WMD, you did not build this, and Trump in a more salesman like way.

Uh...yeah

I googled it. It appears that you are correct. I'm not surprised, of course. With that said, how many other politicians have made a statement and then later denied making said statement? I bet many.

Trump misquotes himself while claiming Wall Street Journal misquoted him about Kim Jong Un
That's Trump warts and all. They all have lied-Read my lips, I did not have sex, there are WMD, you did not build this, and Trump in a more salesman like way.

That's true. Although I don't know that Trump has told an intentional, significant lie. If I missed one (or more), I'd be thrilled to be enlightened as to what significant lie he told.

Uh...yeah

And now, lying and corruption aren't "a thing" anymore in american society. This is merely the behavior of "successful" people.

I created a thread criticizing Trump for some of the stupid things he says and tweets and your response is to call me a "partisanshithead"?

Oh! Apologies then.

Must have mistaken your tone there. I see that sort of thing as utterly bidirectional.

I frequently defend Trump and frequently criticize him. I am willing to condemn Trump when it's clear that he is in the wrong. I'm not willing to condemn him for fictional "crimes" invented by the Democratic Party who, by the way, did everything possible to make SURE that Hillary skated for her actual crimes. Yes, the hypocrisy is staggering.

Oh! Apologies then.

I frequently defend Trump and frequently criticize him. I am willing to condemn Trump when it's clear that he is in the wrong. I'm not willing to condemn him for fictional "crimes" invented by the Democratic Party who, by the way, did everything possible to make SURE that Hillary skated for her actual crimes. Yes, the hypocrisy is staggering.

They should both be locked up, in the same cell would be deliciously appropriate.

And now, lying and corruption aren't "a thing" anymore in american society. This is merely the behavior of "successful" people.

The truth be told, who in society doesn't lie and cheat? Probably most. I don't know if you believe in God, but the bible says that Satan is the prince of this world. Lying and cheating is what Satan does and he influences many to do the same. Of course, that's probably another thread. :)

Forum List

Back