Honesty test for Trump supporters, true or false, Trump says and tweets a LOT of dumb things.

Uh...yeah

I googled it. It appears that you are correct. I'm not surprised, of course. With that said, how many other politicians have made a statement and then later denied making said statement? I bet many.

Trump misquotes himself while claiming Wall Street Journal misquoted him about Kim Jong Un
That's Trump warts and all. They all have lied-Read my lips, I did not have sex, there are WMD, you did not build this, and Trump in a more salesman like way.

That's true. Although I don't know that Trump has told an intentional, significant lie. If I missed one (or more), I'd be thrilled to be enlightened as to what significant lie he told.
Oh, here we go, some lies are significant and some are not. Maybe I was correct the first time.

Uh...yeah

I googled it. It appears that you are correct. I'm not surprised, of course. With that said, how many other politicians have made a statement and then later denied making said statement? I bet many.

Trump misquotes himself while claiming Wall Street Journal misquoted him about Kim Jong Un
That's Trump warts and all. They all have lied-Read my lips, I did not have sex, there are WMD, you did not build this, and Trump in a more salesman like way.

That's true. Although I don't know that Trump has told an intentional, significant lie. If I missed one (or more), I'd be thrilled to be enlightened as to what significant lie he told.
Oh, here we go, some lies are significant and some are not. Maybe I was correct the first time.
They...All...Lie...

Uh...yeah

You spew a lot of rhetoric, but not much substance. In your opinion, what was Trump's most egregious lie?

Anyone who says false is lying... just like the guy who tells his girlfriend or wife that he doesn't piss in the shower... LIAR!

Forum List

Back