Honesty test for Trump supporters, true or false, Trump says and tweets a LOT of dumb things.

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I say TRUE.

A big part of his problem is that he shoots from the hip (so to speak) and doesn't filter himself. If it enters his mind, it goes out his mouth or through his keyboard. I still support Trump because his policies are far more in-line with the interests of average Americans and he gets things done. However, I wish Trump would hire someone to proofread his tweets before hitting the "send" button and I wish that he would not be so "off the cuff" when making remarks. Of course, his rhetorical style is arguably what got him elected. I suppose we have to take the bad with the good, and there is a LOT of good.

Anyway, do you agree that Trump says and tweets a lot of dumb things?

I don't mind any of his Twitter posts. It drives the left into such a fit of TDS, that they start gnawing off their own feet. Besides, he's basically defending himself against a journalistically-malignant media cartel that does nothing but spin lie after lie.

I say TRUE.

A big part of his problem is that he shoots from the hip (so to speak) and doesn't filter himself. If it enters his mind, it goes out his mouth or through his keyboard. I still support Trump because his policies are far more in-line with the interests of average Americans and he gets things done. However, I wish Trump would hire someone to proofread his tweets before hitting the "send" button and I wish that he would not be so "off the cuff" when making remarks. Of course, his rhetorical style is arguably what got him elected. I suppose we have to take the bad with the good, and there is a LOT of good.

Agree.

I say TRUE.

Yes he does he is not scripted and that is a double edged sword he gets himself into trouble with it sometimes but it also has a lot of appeal to people who are sick of the scripted PC paint by the numbers responses so many politicans give.

• Banned
I don't mind any of his Twitter posts. It drives the left into such a fit of TDS, that they start gnawing off their own feet. Besides, he's basically defending himself against a journalistically-malignant media cartel that does nothing but spin lie after lie.

He frequently misspells words and incorrect grammar. He's not a random yahoo on a message board like this, he's the president of the U.S. For decorum purposes alone, he should clean up the spelling and grammar mistakes.

I say TRUE.

Bullshit. A majority of americans supports single payer healthcare while the entire system works to thwart the will of the people.

And Don lies all the time, we all know this. If you're/we're OK with endless lying as most americans are, let's just say so. The boy's got a problem, he never had any parenting. He can't control himself.

He frequently misspells words and incorrect grammar. He's not a random yahoo on a message board like this, he's the president of the U.S. For decorum purposes alone, he should clean up the spelling and grammar mistakes.

But that's another aspect of what makes him "real" and not fake like the others. Hell, all of us misspell and shit. No big.

Aside from some typos, like what?

That's a fair question and, to be honest, I don't immediately recall. I do know that I've cringed over the years at a fair number of his tweets.

He made a remark yesterday about us "taking the oil" that our troops are guarding in Syria.

Not long ago he said he would host the G-7 at Doral. Does he ever ask anyone on his staff or even his children for feedback before he announces this stuff? He needs to avoid even the appearance of impropriety and having it at his own resort was terrible optics. After all, he doesn't want to look like Joe and Hunter Biden. Fortunately, he said he'll change the location.

I say TRUE.

Bullshit. A majority of americans supports single payer healthcare while the entire system works to thwart the will of the people.

And Don lies all the time, we all know this. If you're/we're OK with endless lying as most americans are, let's just say so. The boy's got a problem, he never had any parenting. He can't control himself.

Says the Squat.

Lol

But that's another aspect of what makes him "real" and not fake like the others. Hell, all of us misspell and shit. No big.

I like how Trump relates to regular people, but when it comes to presidential communications, I want a more polished, sophisticated message.

I say TRUE.

Says the Squat.

Lol
Everyone knows Don lies love.

I like how Trump relates to regular people, but when it comes to presidential communications, I want a more polished, sophisticated message.
For a guy who speaks his mind he sure requires a lot of foot soldiers running around to explain what he really meant when he says stupid shit.

His tweets send the loons into barking moonbats..carry on Trump

"Barking moonbats..." :laughing0301:

35cb2d635a74b326ad703cfb8e05a679.jpg

Laika_Hillary_Smersh.gif

t-have-no-idea-what-youre-talking-about-so-heres-50150721.png

Trump is a promoter, a salesman. He boasts and sometimes says things that aren't actually true. He is NOT, however, the cold, calculating liar and Obama and Hillary are and who lied on SIGNIFICANT issues as a matter of routine procedure. But, yea, I agree that Trump should make sure that what he says is actually truthful.

What I find hypocritical is the plethora of liberals here that bash Trump constantly on such matters but who never complained a single time about anything that Obama or HIllary did or said.

I created this thread to see if other Trump supporters agree that Trump says some DUMB things. Not in a million years would a liberal on this forum EVER create such a thread to discuss the faults of their Democratic masters, not ever.

Forum List

Back