Honestly I like Bernie; Students should study for free

Are you suggesting that teachers in any other class, are not required to be scientific? Doesn't that make the case that we should also teach Biblical 6-days of creation?
I’m just asking which teachers in which classes are conducting this indoctrination? Be specific

Ms., Mr., or Mx.? Nonbinary teachers embrace gender-neutral honorific

Luebbert is a nonbinary, 9th grade English teacher in a Philadelphia public school. Luebbert uses they/them pronouns and has their students address them with honorific Mx. — a gender-neutral alternative to the gendered Mr., Ms., Miss and Mrs. that most of us grew up using for our teachers.
If you really need more examples, I can get them.
Examples of what?! That’s a person identifying and living they way they want to live. It’s not teaching and indoctrinating. Kids are going to grow up and be surrounded by a diversity of people in public, in travel, in the workplace. Just because they are exposed doesn’t mean they are being indoctrinated. Just as a Muslim teacher doesn’t automatically imply the kids are being indoctrinated on Islam.

Any other brain buster examples you’d like to share?

So you are justifying this. That just makes you part of the anti-science community.
Am I Justifying what? Allowing gender neutral people to be teachers? Are you wanting to make that illegal or something?

The teacher, is contradicting standards of speech, which as an English teacher is a dereliction of purpose. You say "Sir" to a man. You say "Miss" to a woman. A man is a human being with an XY chromosome. A woman, is a human with an XX chromosome.

To refuse to teach scientifically accurate social norms, is failure on your part, and disqualifies you from being a teacher.

I’m just asking which teachers in which classes are conducting this indoctrination? Be specific

Luebbert is a nonbinary, 9th grade English teacher in a Philadelphia public school. Luebbert uses they/them pronouns and has their students address them with honorific Mx. — a gender-neutral alternative to the gendered Mr., Ms., Miss and Mrs. that most of us grew up using for our teachers.
Examples of what?! That’s a person identifying and living they way they want to live. It’s not teaching and indoctrinating. Kids are going to grow up and be surrounded by a diversity of people in public, in travel, in the workplace. Just because they are exposed doesn’t mean they are being indoctrinated. Just as a Muslim teacher doesn’t automatically imply the kids are being indoctrinated on Islam.

So you are justifying this. That just makes you part of the anti-science community.
Am I Justifying what? Allowing gender neutral people to be teachers? Are you wanting to make that illegal or something?

The teacher, is contradicting standards of speech, which as an English teacher is a dereliction of purpose. You say "Sir" to a man. You say "Miss" to a woman. A man is a human being with an XY chromosome. A woman, is a human with an XX chromosome.

To refuse to teach scientifically accurate social norms, is failure on your part, and disqualifies you from being a teacher.
Language is always evolving and people in our society are now identifying with different pronouns. I don’t see why kids need to be ignorant and sheltered from it. It’s a reality and I have no problem with them gaining experience and exposure to it in school. They are going to see it in the real world.

'Honestly I like Bernie; Students should study for free'

Last night a whole lot of Americans declared they don't want to pay for others'- especially illegals' - kids to go to school on their dime....

Language is always evolving and people in our society are now identifying with different pronouns. I don’t see why kids need to be ignorant and sheltered from it. It’s a reality and I have no problem with them gaining experience and exposure to it in school. They are going to see it in the real world.

So in your world...... teaching people to refer to a male, with proper male pronouns, is now "ignorant"?

I rest my case.

So in your world...... teaching people to refer to a male, with proper male pronouns, is now "ignorant"?

I rest my case.
I think if a person asks you to refer to them as whatever it is they ask and you go out of your way to not do so to prove a point then you are a douchebag... and if that’s what you teach your children to do then they are little douche bags. It’s pretty simple.

I think Im voting for Bernie. Students shouldn’t have to worry about debt and loans while studying to fix our broken society. These loans are immoral and need to be forgiven.

Also anyone working full time deserves a comfortable $15/hour wage and free medical care.

Thats all
Two things here.

1. Should the people working for schools work for free?

2. If you really want higher wages, stop flooding the unskilled labor market with illegal aliens. Employers will be forced to pay more when you are in demand. They will gwt into bidding wars with each other trying to get your services.

If this is going to be the case, we should take school to the 16th grade and also have private schools to offer the same and shitcan the whole university system.

I rest my case.
I think if a person asks you to refer to them as whatever it is they ask and you go out of your way to not do so to prove a point then you are a douchebag... and if that’s what you teach your children to do then they are little douche bags. It’s pretty simple.

If you go out of your way to force people to refer to yourself as something that is scientifically false.....

That makes you anti-science, and a terrible teacher.

It's pretty simple. Close minded, anti-science, bigot. That's what that is.

If I said:
"I demand you refer to me as your king. Do so now, or you are a douche bag"

True or false? Will you start referring to me as your king, as I demand of you? After all... it's whatever I ask of you.... right? :04:

Forum List

Back