Homosexuality is in the bible.

You're full of shit. The law is unconstitutional by forcing people to do something against their religion. Govt is not he authority here. People are.

The law cannot even (shouldn't) consider religion. Just make the laws the society needs, while letting religious folks believe what they wish. BUT ALL ARE GOVERNED BY AND EQUALLY TREATED UNDER LAW ... or should be.

You're not getting it. Religion is not the intruder here. Govt is. The law passed by congress intrudes on a citizen's religious freedom and rights. The Constitution tells us the limits of govt, not the limits of the people. You're confused.

I agree with you. That is exactly what the Constitution does.
Instead of telling people what they can not do, it tells government what it can not do.
That is why I can never support government mandates to ban gay marriage.
That would be government telling people what they can not do.

The law cannot even (shouldn't) consider religion. Just make the laws the society needs, while letting religious folks believe what they wish. BUT ALL ARE GOVERNED BY AND EQUALLY TREATED UNDER LAW ... or should be.

You're not getting it. Religion is not the intruder here. Govt is. The law passed by congress intrudes on a citizen's religious freedom and rights. The Constitution tells us the limits of govt, not the limits of the people. You're confused.

Instead of telling people what they can not do, it tells government what it can not do.

You can call it marriage, but you can't force everyone to accept your definition of marriage. You wouldn't force a minister to perform a same-sex "marriage" if he didn't want to, would you?

You can call it marriage, but you can't force everyone to accept your definition of marriage. You wouldn't force a minister to perform a same-sex "marriage" if he didn't want to, would you?

Of course. We can pass laws (or vote as we did in my state) creating equal marriage rights, but that doesn't mean that hating little fuck head homophobes need be giddy about it. It's a free country, where even dumbfucks are allowed to possess and even spew their retarded ass hatred.

God bless the USA.

Of course. We can pass laws (or vote as we did in my state) creating equal marriage rights, but that doesn't mean that hating little fuck head homophobes need be giddy about it. It's a free country, where even dumbfucks are allowed to possess and even spew their retarded ass hatred.

God bless the USA.

What would you do to the Christian minister if he told you he would not perform a same-sex marriage?

No minister is forced to marry straight couples now so how would that change anything?
Are you really this stupid? When has a minister ever been forced to marry anyone?
That would never happen. Why do you make shit up?

God bless the USA.

What would you do to the Christian minister if he told you he would not perform a same-sex marriage?

Say, "God bless ya, Padre." (tip: its optional.)

God bless the USA.

I would tell him that is his right as NOTHING requires him to marry anyone now and there never will be a law requiring that ever.

I would never support mandating anyone accepting any definition of marriage they do not like.
They can define it all they want as they please and nothing can change that.
But I oppose government doing what it is not supposed to do, banning gay folk from getting married.

God bless the USA.

I would tell him that is his right as NOTHING requires him to marry anyone now and there never will be a law requiring that ever.

Golly; ain't learning fun, Ash?

Do you think I'm baffled that some people are upset with me? Where in the wide wide world of sports did you ever get that idea? I don't give a damn what anyone thinks about me, especially some anonymous twits on the internet.

You do not need to act out on the internet, plenty of people do that already. I was not being rude it would be nice if you would reciprocate.

"I have everything. I am free to believe in the tooth fairy if I choose to. Why do my beliefs upset you?..." Post #68

You were baffled enough to ask the question and you cared enough to write this irate post.

You clearly aren't a secularist; so you can expect your faith to be the subject of many conversations whether you wish it to be or not.

Oh, bullshit. Take your false narrative and shove it up your ass.

False narrative? I have the quote right there.

Jesus was gay, get over it. The real question is whether he swallowed male cum or spat it out. :dunno:

You do not need to act out on the internet, plenty of people do that already. I was not being rude it would be nice if you would reciprocate.

"I have everything. I am free to believe in the tooth fairy if I choose to. Why do my beliefs upset you?..." Post #68

You were baffled enough to ask the question and you cared enough to write this irate post.

You clearly aren't a secularist; so you can expect your faith to be the subject of many conversations whether you wish it to be or not.

Oh, bullshit. Take your false narrative and shove it up your ass.

False narrative? I have the quote right there.

You said I as "baffled". That's what I am referring to. Then you raise another false narrative by stating that I don't wish my faith to be the subject of many conversations. You seem to have a talent to see into my brain and know what I'm thinking. That's your false narrative. Carry on.

Last edited:

Of course. We can pass laws (or vote as we did in my state) creating equal marriage rights, but that doesn't mean that hating little f--- head homophobes need be giddy about it. It's a free country, where even d-------s are allowed to possess and even spew their r------- a-- hatred.

God bless the USA.

The hate and vulgarity I see seems to be coming from those who say they are liberal... Perhaps they just imagine they are better then everyone else in their own minds. The facts seem rather to indicate that they are a religion unto themselves.

Of course. We can pass laws (or vote as we did in my state) creating equal marriage rights, but that doesn't mean that hating little f--- head homophobes need be giddy about it. It's a free country, where even d-------s are allowed to possess and even spew their r------- a-- hatred.

God bless the USA.

The hate and vulgarity I see seems to be coming from those who say they are liberal... Perhaps they just imagine they are better then everyone else in their own minds. The facts seem rather to indicate that they are a religion unto themselves.

The left is full of hate and bigotry. More and more the people are seeing who they really are. It's not about "rights". It's about changing the culture and destroying traditional America. That's what they hate.

God bless the USA.

The left is full of hate and bigotry. More and more the people are seeing who they really are. It's not about "rights". It's about changing the culture and destroying traditional America. That's what they hate.
Says the guy who doesn't want gays to marry. :lol:

Says the guy who doesn't want gays to marry. :lol:

It's not about what I want. Marriage is a man and a woman. If two guys want to stand there and say a few words and have some idiot pronounce them married, great. Call it whatever you want and make it legal, but you can't force people to accept what they don't believe.

God bless the USA.

No. It's still scientific in nature. Gene and birth order studies have proven conclusively that we are not born fuck head homophobes, and that indeed the fuck head homophobe lifestyle and agenda are a choice.

Forum List

Back