Stormy Daniels cleared Trump from crimes

You said I would be shocked if he's found not guilty; so I asked you if you would accept the verdict if he's found guilty. You proved to be too afraid to answer that. That fear is on you, not me.
We agreed. Fear of what? We agree the Jury will find Trump not guilty fellow.

The lawyer does not agree with you and me. We believe the Jury will say not guilty. It is in this thread.

It's irrelevant that he doesn't agree with us. I was not asked to name a lawyer who agreed with us. I was asked to name a lawyer who thinks Trump is guilty. And I did. Some folks here have been pitching and moaning over that ever since.

It's irrelevant that he doesn't agree with us. I was not asked to name a lawyer who agreed with us. I was asked to name a lawyer who thinks Trump is guilty. And I did. Some folks here have been pitching and moaning over that ever since.
Mueller, hahaha

Off topic cuck is all you are. Still waiting on an actual rebuttal

Actual rebuttal to what, idiot? You ascribed something to me I never posted. The rebuttal to that was to point out you're retarded. That's not your fault. Some people are just like that.

Fear of answering my question.
I was wrong to say you would be shocked if Trump was found not guilty and you told me back that I am wrong and you would not be shocked to learn the Jury acquitted him. At that point the rest was moot.

Actual rebuttal to what, idiot? You ascribed something to me I never posted. The rebuttal to that was to point out you're retarded. That's not your fault. Some people are just like that.
There it is again, deflecting off topic

I was wrong to say you would be shocked if Trump was found not guilty and you told me back that I am wrong and you would not be shocked to learn the Jury acquitted him. At that point the rest was moot.

No, it wasn't moot. You were just too scared to answer.

Oh stop it. I never said anything other than Daniels went to the media and not the campaign.
And you always add that "Cohen approached her" or something to that effect.
Daniels nor her Attorney had any pre-knowledge of the Pecker, Cohen, Trump "Catch and Kill" meeting and the agreements that took place in August 2015 after the FPOTUS#45 launched his campaign the preceding June.

Pecker (AMI CEO) was media, and that is who was approached.

WW
There is no reason to think Davidson needed to know about that meeting. He was a long-time source for the Enquirer, he knew Pecker and Trump were friends, and the Enquirer had been running Trump stories for 20 years.

Pecker was NOT the one who was approached. Dylan Howard was running the Enquirer, and Davidson approached him. Howard went to Pecker, and Pecker told him to give Davidson's number to Cohen.

Either one of the women could have gone public anytime in the ten years prior, it was only after Trump got the nomination that their stories were worth anything. Daniels especially was getting frantic as the election approached and she had still not gotten a settlement.

Forum List

Back