Homosexuality is in the bible.

Simple: they cannot tell us what to believe in matters of faith, nor "respect" any religion when making laws.

For example, let's say we mandate that all health insurance policies fund birth control. Then a religion says "Hey; we ain't paying for that since we think it's a sin." If the Congress then gives that church a pass, the law is respecting an establishment of THAT religion, in this case, Catholics. Now Catholics are endorsed, while religions that reject entitely medical interventions into what they believe is God's will, get kicked to the side of the road.

So, I think it's unambiguous that exempting any religion from any part of our laws is patently unconstitutional, as would be mandating that we must all abide by the rules of Baptists, Shi'a Muslims, Mormons, 7th Days, etc, etc.

Let folks practice (or not practice) anthing they wish within the confines of the laws which, BTW, must be the same for us all, via a vis the "equal protection" clause.

You're full of shit. The law is unconstitutional by forcing people to do something against their religion. Govt is not he authority here. People are.

The law cannot even (shouldn't) consider religion. Just make the laws the society needs, while letting religious folks believe what they wish. BUT ALL ARE GOVERNED BY AND EQUALLY TREATED UNDER LAW ... or should be.

You're not getting it. Religion is not the intruder here. Govt is. The law passed by congress intrudes on a citizen's religious freedom and rights. The Constitution tells us the limits of govt, not the limits of the people. You're confused.

Last edited:
You're full of shit. The law is unconstitutional by forcing people to do something against their religion. Govt is not he authority here. People are.

The law cannot even (shouldn't) consider religion. Just make the laws the society needs, while letting religious folks believe what they wish. BUT ALL ARE GOVERNED BY AND EQUALLY TREATED UNDER LAW ... or should be.

You're not getting it. Religion is not the intruder here. Govt is. The law passed by congress intrudes on a citizen's religious freedom and rights. The Constitution tells us the limits of govt, not the limits of the people. You're confused.

Indeed; I am not, thankfully.

So once again, religion is what it is. Go hog fucking wild, but when here in the US, we have laws that apply to everyone, without regard for religion, pro or con.

In fact, religion should not even come into consideration when we draft laws. Just do what's in the best interest of the People and Nation, preserving among other things, your right to believe whatever you want, be that ANY religion, including Isalm (sorry ChristCons) or even be an atheist and sing it from the fucking mountaintops. It's all good, but laws have nothing (shouldn't) to do with it. They're separate deals, as made perfectly clear, by the Supremes, which we call: SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE (A Stewartian "Good Thing," since theocracies around the globe seem a smidge loopy.)

Thought experiment: let's say you're right.

So I form a religion; not just me and some friends, but the real deal, with 10s of thousand of devout followers, churches, church doctrine, all the right non-profit-religious-org papers filed. A real church and faith, with followers that are easy for me to locate and baptize, since they're in registries (sex offenders).

So many are baptized, in a pious ceremony, which includes smoking crystal meth. And our god makes it a sin for us to not prey on children and force them to perform sexual acts. Indeed, the more children we abuse, the more blessed we become, in the eyes of our god.

Are you saying that we can smoke meth and prey on children, sexually, while others not in our faith cannot, vis a vis the 1st Amendment?

Whadaya think?

Last edited:

So I form a religion; not just me and some friends, but the real deal, with 10s of thousand of devout followers, churches, church doctrine, all the right non-profit-religious-org papers filed. A real church and faith, with followers that are easy for me to locate and baptize, since they're in registries (sex offenders).

So many are baptized, in a pious ceremony, which includes smoking crystal meth. And our god makes it a sin for us to not prey on children and force them to perform sexual acts. Indeed, the more children we abuse, the more blessed we become, in the eyes of our god.

Are you saying that we can smoke meth and prey on children, sexually, while others not in our faith cannot, vis a vis the 1st Amendment?

Whadaya think?

I think you're a certified idiot.

Whadaya think?

Good to know. Thanks.

Any thoughts on the "thought experiment," which ran with the idiotic assertion by you as if it were true?

Whadaya think?

Good to know. Thanks.

Any thoughts on the "thought experiment," which ran with the idiotic assertion by you as if it were true?

Here's the deal. Pay attention because I'm not going to repeat myself. Everyone in the USA has religious freedom. No one is allowed to infringe upon that right according to the US Constitution. Go fuck yourself.

Good to know. Thanks.

Here's the deal. Pay attention because I'm not going to repeat myself. Everyone in the USA has religious freedom. No one is allowed to infringe upon that right according to the US Constitution. Go fuck yourself.

Nah; tried. But damnit. Just cannot reach, while erect. And don't even get me started on blowing myself. Damn you God for not giving us one more vertebrae!!! Plus bitches get a rib too???? Loving god, may ass.

Now then, while going and fucking myself was a nice suggestion, seems beyond my skill set.

So instead, maybe touch back on the question posed, based entirely on the retarded fucking shit you keep asserting. Can you answer? Or is it over your pinhead?

Good to know. Thanks.

Nah; tried. But damnit. Just cannot reach, while erect. And don't even get me started on blowing myself. Damn you God for not giving us one more vertebrae!!! Plus bitches get a rib too???? Loving god, may ass.

Now then, while going and fucking myself was a nice suggestion, seems beyond my skill set.

So instead, maybe touch back on the question posed, based entirely on the retarded fucking shit you keep asserting. Can you answer? Or is it over your pinhead?

I did answer. No one is going to force people to pay for birth control if they don't want to.

I did answer. No one is going to force people to pay for birth control if they don't want to.

Not in the question, which as you may recall, was a bona fide religion I could start with ease, even doubling the typical 10% tithing. The flock would flock, like cops to a break in call at Dunkin Donuts.

The rub is, we'd smoke meth and prey on kids sexually, to please god and earn sacraments. Does the A1 allow it?

Not in the question, which as you may recall, was a bona fide religion I could start with ease, even doubling the typical 10% tithing. The flock would flock, like cops to a break in call at Dunkin Donuts.

The rub is, we'd smoke meth and prey on kids sexually, to please god and earn sacraments. Does the A1 allow it?

Yep, certified.

Yep, certified.

You couldn't be more wrong. We both know it. But you're trying to save face after the bitch-slapping. No prob. I feel for you.

Meanwhile, some history: FF were not keen on English rule, which came in two parts: King/Barons (Magna Carta) & Church of England. Both had way too much control.

So in the colonies, they made damn sure neither would rule here. Hence, ruled by laws, and niether kings nor gods. Our laws trump all, even religion.

Fact.

Yep, certified.

You couldn't be more wrong. We both know it. But you're trying to save face after the bitch-slapping. No prob. I feel for you.

Meanwhile, some history: FF were not keen on English rule, which came in two parts: King/Barons (Magna Carta) & Church of England. Both had way too much control.

So in the colonies, they made damn sure neither would rule here. Hence, ruled by laws, and niether kings nor gods. Our laws trump all, even religion.

Fact.

The Constitution means what it says. Congress shall pass no law......or prohibit the free exercise thereof. Enough of us know what it says to keep pusillanimous pissants like you and your pals from getting anywhere with your tyranny.

Yep, certified.

Fact.

The Constitution means what it says. Congress shall pass no law......or prohibit the free exercise thereof. Enough of us know what it says to keep pusillanimous pissants like you and your pals from getting anywhere with your tyranny.

Correct. But that does not mean it endorses / protects any one religion, which was TJ's sole issue. After busting his pick on SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE, he left the rest to the other FF.

We cannot protect Catholic doctrine without applying it to everyone. (Equal Treatment Clause) Then how about the nuttier religions, of which there are many? Do we alter laws to suit them, too? And if yes, what about Athiests? How do we appease them? It's fucking folly.

So make it easy: make laws the law of the land. Let religion think and practice as it wishes, provided it does not violate OUR LAWS!!!

Last edited:

Fact.

Correct. But that does not mean it endorses / protects any one religion, which was TJ's sole issue. After busting his pick on SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE, he left the rest to the other FF.

We cannot protect Catholic doctrine without applying it to everyone. (Equal Treatment Clause) Then how about the nuttier religions, of which there are many? Do we alter laws to suit them, too? And if yes, what about Athiests? How do we appease them? It's fucking folly.

So make it easy: make laws the law of the land. Let religion think and practice as it wishes, provided it does not violate OUR LAWS!!!

Of course. And your laws cannot violate my religious belief to force me to do something that violates my belief. That's the core here.

Of course. And your laws cannot violate my religious belief. That's the core here.

Not intentionally, in a way that limits your religious freedom, unfairly. But the day your religion violates our laws, look for flashing blue lights. You're going to jail. Fact. (Branch Davidians is merely one example.)

Of course. And your laws cannot violate my religious belief. That's the core here.

Not intentionally, in a way that limits your religious freedom, unfairly. But the day your religion violates our laws, look for flashing blue lights. You're going to jail. Fact. (Branch Davidians is merely one example.)

Peddle your slimey threats to some naive college kid. you're the problem in this country, not me.

Of course. And your laws cannot violate my religious belief to force me to do something that violates my belief. That's the core here.

Sure it can. Let's say your child needs life-saving medication, but you're one of those loons whose religious beliefs bar medical intervention that might usurp God's will. Bank on the state stepping in and FORCING the treatment. Happened many times.

Wake up and look out the fucking window, and see how it is in the real world and not your delusional made up one.

For the love of God!

Peddle your slimey threats to some naive college kid. you're the problem in this country, not me.

Nah; I'll stick to morons, like you.

If God is one who condemns people to eternal suffering then fuck him and fuck all who believe in him. He should never have given us the choice in the first place

I have two jars. One full of treasure, one with a viper in it. I spend hours telling you of the consequences of putting your hand into either jar. I tell you over and over about the viper, and that it causes death. I warn and warn and warn. BUT:

YOU PREFER THE JAR WITH THE VIPER! You accuse me of lying about it's power to kill you. You stick your hand in the jar to pet the viper. YOU. YOU. YOU have killed yourself. I didn't condemn you to death by viper. I tried to prevent it.

God made Hell for Satan, not you. GOD DOES NOT SENDS YOU THERE. YOU BUY YOUR OWN TICKET TO THE DESTINATION OF YOUR CHOICE.
NOW, tell me, what location YOU have chosen, because no one else has made the choice but You.

I am independent. I like making decisions for myself.
How about you?

Who with an IQ over 70 puts his hand in a jar with a snake in it?

Forum List

Back