Homosexuality is in the bible.

The issue is marriage, marriages can be preformed within a Church or anywhere, between a man and women, the fundamental stumbling block is the legal claims afforded same sex couples under IRS and legal codes currently on the books. If two of the same sex wish to sign a binding contract of union and the code of law and IRS agrees to recognize the privileges under the context of marriage then so be it, but don't call it marriage, call it a civil union or what ever. What is so offensive is that the gay community wants to cram their perverted minority lifestyle down the throats of the majority.

To undermine the Christian traditional American culture. That is who they perceive their enemy is, and I'm not speaking about gays. I'm speaking of the Marxists who use anyone and anything to destroy traditional America and erect their leftist utopia. Homosexuals are just more pawns like blacks have been for years.

If guns don't kill people and it's people who kill people, then why send people into war with guns? :dunno:

PS Jesus was gay.

The issue is marriage, marriages can be preformed within a Church or anywhere, between a man and women, the fundamental stumbling block is the legal claims afforded same sex couples under IRS and legal codes currently on the books. If two of the same sex wish to sign a binding contract of union and the code of law and IRS agrees to recognize the privileges under the context of marriage then so be it, but don't call it marriage, call it a civil union or what ever. What is so offensive is that the gay community wants to cram their perverted minority lifestyle down the throats of the majority.

To undermine the Christian traditional American culture. That is who they perceive their enemy is, and I'm not speaking about gays. I'm speaking of the Marxists who use anyone and anything to destroy traditional America and erect their leftist utopia. Homosexuals are just more pawns like blacks have been for years.

If you are so weak as to allow your traditional American culture to be swayed by commies that is your problem Moe.
Grow some stones and kick those Red Pinkos back to China!

If it wasn't for false premises, you'd be known as Silent Bob.

I call 2 gays getting married: a marriage. Always have. always will. Suck it up, you fucking homophobic weenie. :D

Kiss my ass, you Christophobic pusillanimous pissant.

If guns don't kill people and it's people who kill people, then why send people into war with guns? :dunno:

PS Jesus was gay.

Because up until recently we didn't have drones.

Yes, Jesus was gay. I agree.

I call 2 gays getting married: a marriage. Always have. always will. Suck it up, you fucking homophobic weenie. :D

Kiss my ass, you Christophobic pusillanimous pissant.
I'm a christophobe because I support gay marriage? You agreed, Jesus was gay. I don't get it. :dunno:

PS Jesus was gay.

Jesus is God and God does not sin. Jesus did all the right things for all the right reasons.

PS Jesus was gay.

Jesus is God and God does not sin. Jesus did all the right things for all the right reasons.

His mom was the only person born without Original Sin (ref: immaculate conception). Jesus, like us all, according to Christianity, was born with ORIGINAL SIN, and was thus a sinner like us all.

Silly Christian, not knowing Christianity.

PS Jesus was gay.

His mom was the only person born without Original Sin (ref: immaculate conception). Jesus, like us all, according to Christianity, was born with ORIGINAL SIN, and was thus a sinner like us all.

Sorry but that's wrong too. Mary was a virgin because Joseph would only fuck her in the ass.

Sorry but that's wrong too. Mary was a virgin because Joseph would only fuck her in the ass.

Nope. You're confusing Mary's conception, in the womb of Saint Anne, with something else entirely: The doctrine of the perpetual virginity of Mary.

I'm a christophobe because I support gay marriage? You agreed, Jesus was gay. I don't get it. :dunno:

I agree, you don't get it.

So how does supporting gay marriage make you afraid of Jesus? Jesus loved everyone, didn't he?

How does believing marriage is a man and a woman make a person a homophobe? Do you believe Jesus was a bigot for saying marriage is a man and a woman?

Are you a homosexual?

Are you a homosexual?

Quit propositioning everyone on this goddamn site, Ash!!! Save it for public restrooms.

I agree, you don't get it.

So how does supporting gay marriage make you afraid of Jesus? Jesus loved everyone, didn't he?

How does believing marriage is a man and a woman make a person a homophobe? Do you believe Jesus was a bigot for saying marriage is a man and a woman?
I don't believe Jesus ever say anything against anyone, he was the champion of the downtrodden, the misfits, the sick, even hater guys like you. That he would single out gays is laughable. The guy who wrote your book 200 years after the facts made that shit up, because he certainly wasn't quoting Jesus from memory. :lol:

I don't believe Jesus ever say anything against anyone, he was the champion of the downtrodden, the misfits, the sick, even hater guys like you. That he would single out gays is laughable. The guy who wrote your book 200 years after the facts made that shit up, because he certainly wasn't quoting Jesus from memory. :lol:

I can tell you're really really smart. I bet you've been to college.

I can tell you're really really smart. I bet you've been to college.

I can tell you're really smart too, you know I'm right.

Are you a homosexual?

Quit propositioning everyone on this goddamn site, Ash!!! Save it for public restrooms.

This is why you and your pals have no credibility. When you can't discuss issues any longer, your inherent evil nature takes over and you can't help yourselves.

Tip dumbfuck: asking if someone is homosexual is not discussing a fucking issue. It's just a stupid, non-tangential, dodge of what was asserted and you quoted in your totally fucking stupid query.

Are you seeing?

PS Jesus was gay.
We know that to be a false statement, because his followers discouraged sexual lasciviousness and other proclivities when they were establishing churches as Jesus commissioned them to do before his crucifixion, brought about by false charges from jealous church leaders who felt threatened by his power of persuasion among the masses.

Oral tradition said that Jesus had no equal in keeping the law, to the point of fulfilling it. Jewish law was clear on avoidance of Sodom's perilous fate due to that issue and them trying to break down doors to rape angels appearing as strangers at the door of blessed people. Words and stories have instructional meaning for believers, ima. Apparently, you are not one of them, and this is not a judgmental statement, only what you are showing through discourse on this thread. I apologize if I am wrong. There are also stories of useful gay men who served as harem guards and battle platoons that won wars for God. People who engage in murderous conduct do not enjoy the privileged speech that people who engage in saving conduct, regardless of orientation. It's hard for Biblical haters to understand the writing on the wall. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back