Homosexuality is in the bible.

So which commandment said: thou shall not stick your hard rod up another guy's poop chute? I missed that one. :D

Exodus 20:17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or his ass, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

Funny, but you realize people are going to think you're serious, and get their panties all in a ruffle about it.

I really don't care how stupid people think.

Last edited:
Exodus 20:17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or his ass, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

LOL! Ya, but Exodus was stolen from the Jews. It doesn't apply to gentiles.

Are you saying that when Christ was crucified, signaling the end of the old covenant and the beginning of the new, it was so that it would now be okay for men to fuck each other up the ass? That was part of His goal in being executed, was it?

What did Jesus say about men fucking WOMEN up the ass?
Did he condemn the ones that loved it or just the ones that allowed it?

Are you saying that when Christ was crucified, signaling the end of the old covenant and the beginning of the new, it was so that it would now be okay for men to fuck each other up the ass? That was part of His goal in being executed, was it?

Did he condemn the ones that loved it or just the ones that allowed t mit?

I don't think he said anything about men fucking women up the ass. He probably figured if you're going to act so fucking stupid to go after shit instead of what he created for you, then you're on your own.

Last edited:

I don't think he said anything about men fucking women up the ass. He probably figured if you're going to act so fucking stupid to go after shit instead of what he created for you, then you're on your own.

JUST like he NEVER said anything about gays getting married or gays at all.
Thank you for clearing that up.

He said marriage is a man and a woman. Just because he didn't say there isn't life on Mars, that doesn't mean there is. Dumb ass.

He said marriage is a man and a woman. Just because he didn't say there isn't life on Mars, that doesn't mean there is. Dumb ass.

If my Lutheran church wants to marry 2 gay women what right do you under the Constitution have to fight that and stop them from getting a marriage license?
If the state I live in wants to give them a marriage license what grounds do you, OTHER THAN YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, have to stop my church from doing that?
If you believe in freedom of religion then you believe that my Lutheran church has the right to marry gay folk.

If my Lutheran church wants to marry 2 gay women what right do you under the Constitution have to fight that and stop them from getting a marriage license?
If the state I live in wants to give them a marriage license what grounds do you, OTHER THAN YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, have to stop my church from doing that?
If you believe in freedom of religion then you believe that my Lutheran church has the right to marry gay folk.

I really don't care what anyone does. I have the right in this country to believe what I want to believe. You and your "church" can say and do whatever you want, but that doesn't mean I have to believe it. Something being legal and accepting it as a personal belief are two different things.

Jesus was likely crucified for being gay, they did that back then. Plus, there's zero proof that Jesus was an anti-gay homophobic bigot. That's just you.

I really don't care what anyone does. I have the right in this country to believe what I want to believe. You and your "church" can say and do whatever you want, but that doesn't mean I have to believe it. Something being legal and accepting it as a personal belief are two different things.
Speaking out against gay marriage means you're homophobic, otherwise, why the fuck would you care what other people do?

Jesus was likely crucified for being gay, they did that back then. Plus, there's zero proof that Jesus was an anti-gay homophobic bigot. That's just you.

You're dumber than a retarded goose.

Speaking out against gay marriage means you're homophobic, otherwise, why the fuck would you care what other people do?

Jesus said marriage is a man and a woman. Take it up with him.

They don't seem to get that it's not the "ass" part that's the problem. It's the "men with men" part that God takes issue with.

Always the danger when one is being crude to make a point: that leftists will be too stupid to grasp the point.

Jesus never said any such thing. it's all hearsay and wishful thinking. What's written in the bible was written a couple of generations after the facts. Most of it is dated much longer after.

They don't seem to get that it's not the "ass" part that's the problem. It's the "men with men" part that God takes issue with.

Always the danger when one is being crude to make a point: that leftists will be too stupid to grasp the point.

Oh they get it. Lefties all have the same "Who, What, Where, When" syndrome that suddenly appears whenever needed to ignore a valid point. You must never forget that you are dealing with a very dishonest person. As long as you keep reminding yourself of that base fact, you'll have less frustration.

Last edited:

Jesus never said any such thing. it's all hearsay and wishful thinking. What's written in the bible was written a couple of generations after the facts. Most of it is dated much longer after.

You're right, of course. You're smart, waaaay too smart for me.

Matthew 19:4-6

4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

That sound ambiguous to you? You figure He was thinking, "You know, unless the guy wants a little dick", and just didn't mention it?

Last edited:

Oh they get it. Lefties all have the same "Who, What, Where, When" syndrome that suddenly appears whenever needed to ignore a valid point. You must never forget that you are dealing with a very dishonest person. As long as you keep reminding yourself of that base fact, you'll have less frustration.

Homophobes too are all the same: God this and that. Sodomites this and that. Then the Devil and the Gay Agenda is at fault, and made you do it, when as always is the case with the most avid homophobes: you get arrested for soliciting sex in public restrooms.

So as avid a homophove as you've proven to be, Ash, best keep some condoms handy on the off chance the other guy is into bare-backing.

So you do not oppose gay marriage.
You do not accept it but do not want the power of government to stop it.
Fair enough to me.
No one has forced you to accept a damn thing.
NO preacher anywhere is forced to marry anyone now and never will. That is BULL SHIT.

Homophobes too are all the same: God this and that. Sodomites this and that. Then the Devil and the Gay Agenda is at fault, and made you do it, when as always is the case with the most avid homophobes: you get arrested for soliciting sex in public restrooms.

So as avid a homophove as you've proven to be, Ash, best keep some condoms handy on the off chance the other guy is into bare-backing.

So as an avid Christophobe as you've proven to be.....

Go fuck yourself, loser.

So you do not oppose gay marriage.
You do not accept it but do not want the power of government to stop it.
Fair enough to me.
No one has forced you to accept a damn thing.
NO preacher anywhere is forced to marry anyone now and never will. That is BULL SHIT.

There is no such thing in my reality as "gay marriage". I believe marriage is a man and a woman.

Forum List

Back