Homicide Rates by Race and Ethnicity

How many Chinese were killed by Whites in the Opium Wars?
How many Japanese were killed by Whites in Nagasaki and Hiroshima?
Cambodia and Vietnam wars were instigated by outside forces. (Whites)
North Korea, Mexico, Indonesia and Turkey I need to read up on. But, I wouldn't be surprised if I find the usual suspects started those wars too.
The crime Blacks, Hispanics or other POC commit in the USA is child's play compared to what Whites have done and still do.
That's why I pay no attention to the Black on Black crime statistics, or the percentage of crime committed by Blacks. It's just a distraction.

You think you’ve made a point here!
Hahahahahahaahahahhahhhahahahahhahahhhhhahahahhhahhahaaa

I am speaking of the wars of the last 400 years. Not ancient history.

And why is that? Oh, because that is when White People started building really good boats, adn putting cannons on them.

Letting them dominate long range travel and thus war making.

"We" were technologically dominate. Thus, other cultures or racial groups, had to react to us, not to each other or the other way around, generally speaking.

To take that, and ignore it, and focus on a RESULT of that, is you being a race baiting asshole troll.

FUck off.

How many Chinese were killed by Whites in the Opium Wars?
How many Japanese were killed by Whites in Nagasaki and Hiroshima?
Cambodia and Vietnam wars were instigated by outside forces. (Whites)
North Korea, Mexico, Indonesia and Turkey I need to read up on. But, I wouldn't be surprised if I find the usual suspects started those wars too.
The crime Blacks, Hispanics or other POC commit in the USA is child's play compared to what Whites have done and still do.
That's why I pay no attention to the Black on Black crime statistics, or the percentage of crime committed by Blacks. It's just a distraction.
You’re delusional. You can go back to reading Mao.
Whites made Pol Pot commit genocide! He said no but whites said DO IT!

Pathetic education is so poor these days.

Forum List

Back