Homicide Rates by Race and Ethnicity

Educate yourself. Big advantage in applying to med school while black.

So now you are moving the goal posts. How did we go from unequal sentences to who gets into Med School?

So now you are moving the goal posts. How did we go from unequal sentences to who gets into Med School?
You’re talking about how things aren’t fair and blacks get the short end of the stick. You gave an example where they do (more so for lack of money than race), and I gave an example where they enjoy substantial favoritism over whites. But let’s not talk about that!

You’re talking about how things aren’t fair and blacks get the short end of the stick. You gave an example where they do (more so for lack of money than race), and I gave an example where they enjoy substantial favoritism over whites. But let’s not talk about that!
So according to you, we should start seeing a flood of black doctors in hospitals across this country.

Actually made up numbers to fit your racist narrative are racist.

Bro, I support you and your desire for DEFUND the police. Don't let this MATH get you down. DEFUND the police. I'm sure that despite the reports of crime increases, that truly getting the police OFF THE STREETS,

sorry, I meant to say, THE WHITE POLICE off the streets, that things will improve dramatically for the black community.

You should put up barricades at the edges of your communities, to keep the White out. Walls, big mutha fucking walls. With barbed wire and broken glass.

Don't be a pussy. DO IT.

1653262809902.png

In the 20th century murders of their own people:
China: 89 million
Japan: 6 million
Cambodia: 3 million
Vietnam: 2 million
North Korea: 4 million
Mexico: 1.5 million
Indonesia: 800,000
Turkey: 3 million.
How many Chinese were killed by Whites in the Opium Wars?
How many Japanese were killed by Whites in Nagasaki and Hiroshima?
Cambodia and Vietnam wars were instigated by outside forces. (Whites)
North Korea, Mexico, Indonesia and Turkey I need to read up on. But, I wouldn't be surprised if I find the usual suspects started those wars too.
The crime Blacks, Hispanics or other POC commit in the USA is child's play compared to what Whites have done and still do.
That's why I pay no attention to the Black on Black crime statistics, or the percentage of crime committed by Blacks. It's just a distraction.

How many Chinese were killed by Whites in the Opium Wars?
How many Japanese were killed by Whites in Nagasaki and Hiroshima?
Cambodia and Vietnam wars were instigated by outside forces. (Whites)
North Korea, Mexico, Indonesia and Turkey I need to read up on. But, I wouldn't be surprised if I find the usual suspects started those wars too.
The crime Blacks, Hispanics or other POC commit in the USA is child's play compared to what Whites have done and still do.
That's why I pay no attention to the Black on Black crime statistics, or the percentage of crime committed by Blacks. It's just a distraction.
1653264848080.png

Forum List

Back