Homicide Rates by Race and Ethnicity

You do realize many of the fathers live in those homes helping to raise their kids, it is listed as a single parent home because the parents aren't married.

Again many fathers live in those homes, they are listed single parent homes because the parents aren't married. You right wingers need to get some new material for your racist rants.
Bullshit about the not being married being classified as a “single parent home”

There are many REAL problems within the police themselves.
Your fellow Democrat and Liberal said this. But I am the problem? I never said anything close to that. The police are the problem? Maybe look inside your own party.

1653325003663.png

Look it up shit for brains.
I have. Married or not married has no bearing on one being identified as a parent. What makes a two person household is when both reside there.
You are trolling and lying again yet are the top shelf lib loon racist representative and thus somehow avoid reprimands

I have. Married or not married has no bearing on one being identified as a parent. What makes a two person household is when both reside there.
You are trolling and lying again yet are the top shelf lib loon racist representative and thus somehow avoid reprimands
What a dumbass, how many black families does your racist ass know personally? Probably none.

There are plenty of 2 parent households where the parents aren't married and that house is listed as a single parent home.

What a dumbass, how many black families does your racist ass know personally? Probably none.

There are plenty of 2 parent households where the parents aren't married and that house is listed as a single parent home.
Sorry silly bo bo but no. I’ve lived around DC for 40 years. PG county the most affluent black county in the nation for 25 years.
One could hardly be more ingrained with the black community than I have been you ludicrous farce

Sorry silly bo bo but no. I’ve lived around DC for 40 years. PG county the most affluent black county in the nation for 25 years.
One could hardly be more ingrained with the black community than I have been you ludicrous farce
There is no way and I mean no way you could hate black folks so much and be around us everyday fronting like you do.

There is no way and I mean no way you could hate black folks so much and be around us everyday fronting like you do.
I get along with them great. These are the cream of the crop in America in PG, Mont. and some of DC. You disgust those ambitious and competitive blacks. Little to say bad about them. You live in some semi rural shitsville where the irresponsible dim bulbs that I often reference reside.
And USMB, leave it to a racist black lib loon loser to state that I don’t live where I live because they Feel that I don’t

I get along with them great. These are the cream of the crop in America in PG, Mont. and some of DC. You disgust those ambitious and competitive blacks. Little to say bad about them. You live in some semi rural shitsville where the irresponsible dim bulbs that I often reference reside.
And USMB, leave it to a racist black lib loon loser to state that I don’t live where I live because they Feel that I don’t
Yap, yap, yap, yap. I get along great with them, they are different than you other blacks. Give me a break, the only black folks you tolerate are boot lickers like Struth, Carson, Elder, etc.

Forum List

Back