Homicide Rates by Race and Ethnicity

And why is that? Oh, because that is when White People started building really good boats, adn putting cannons on them.

Letting them dominate long range travel and thus war making.

"We" were technologically dominate. Thus, other cultures or racial groups, had to react to us, not to each other or the other way around, generally speaking.

To take that, and ignore it, and focus on a RESULT of that, is you being a race baiting asshole troll.

FUck off.
Translation: "I can't compete with you. What you said is true. Whites are more murderous than Blacks and other POC. They start wars and kill millions of people, while I cry about the few that Blacks might kill.
So---I'll sit here and call you names and use childish profanity since I know you've won the debate".
LOL. Have a nice day. I'm going to put you on IGNORE.

Translation: "I can't compete with you. What you said is true. Whites are more murderous than Blacks and other POC. They start wars and kill millions of people, while I cry about the few that Blacks might kill.
So---I'll sit here and call you names and use childish profanity since I know you've won the debate".
LOL. Have a nice day. I'm going to put you on IGNORE.

You just lied about what I said. You whined like a faggot when i just laughed at you with memes, and now that I responded seriously to something you said, you lie about what I said.

You are a retarded faggot and a liar.

You just lied about what I said. You whined like a faggot when i just laughed at you with memes, and now that I responded seriously to something you said, you lie about what I said.

You are a retarded faggot and a liar.
Plus’s name changing coward

Maybe if the police and White Supremacist shooters like Payton Gendron and Dylan Roof stop killing Black men, there wouldn't be so many fatherless homes.

Do you understand that the majority of young black men who are murdered are murdered not by white leftist racists, but by other young black men in democrat party controlled cities? That it is the policies of the democrat party, their attacks on the police and their policies releasing the most violent and dangerous criminals back into black neighborhoods that cause the majority of black on black murder?

Do you understand that the majority of young black men who are murdered are murdered not by white leftist racists, but by other young black men in democrat party controlled cities?
Just like we realize that the majority of whites who are murdered are not murdered by young black men, but by other white folks in republican and democrat controlled cities.
That it is the policies of the democrat party, their attacks on the police and their policies releasing the most violent and dangerous criminals back into black neighborhoods that cause the majority of black on black murder?
So what causes the majority of most white on white murders?

Where do these numbers come from?

Defunding the police hurt these communities is the claim, how is that? Police show up AFTER crimes are committed? What is the rate of cases closed when it comes to black crimes vs white crimes?
Seriously? You don't know about the jump in all crimes especially in lib controlled areas? Not locking criminals up---leads to more crime. Sad that you don't know this.

Just like we realize that the majority of whites who are murdered are not murdered by young black men, but by other white folks in republican and democrat controlled cities.

So what causes the majority of most white on white murders?

Yep...but not at the rates that young blacks murder young blacks, or blacks murdering whites.....and Asians.....

White on White murders? Fatherless homes...just like the black community...but in the black community, democrat policies have created an out of wedlock birthrate of over 75%.........

One single mother in a community of families can raise children with the hope they won't become criminals...but when fatherless homes are the norm, the children in those communities become the victims of gangs, drugs, crime, and the democrat party......a party that refuses to fix the schools so that those black children can learn math, english, history and science......democrats control those schools, and blacks are getting destroyed by them.

Yep...but not at the rates that young blacks murder young blacks, or blacks murdering whites.....and Asians.....

White on White murders? Fatherless homes...just like the black community...but in the black community, democrat policies have created an out of wedlock birthrate of over 75%.........
You do realize many of the fathers live in those homes helping to raise their kids, it is listed as a single parent home because the parents aren't married.
One single mother in a community of families can raise children with the hope they won't become criminals...but when fatherless homes are the norm, the children in those communities become the victims of gangs, drugs, crime, and the democrat party......a party that refuses to fix the schools so that those black children can learn math, english, history and science......democrats control those schools, and blacks are getting destroyed by them.
Again many fathers live in those homes, they are listed single parent homes because the parents aren't married. You right wingers need to get some new material for your racist rants.

You do realize many of the fathers live in those homes helping to raise their kids, it is listed as a single parent home because the parents aren't married.

Again many fathers live in those homes, they are listed single parent homes because the parents aren't married. You right wingers need to get some new material for your racist rants.

Yeah...no......the guys sitting in prison didn't have fathers in the home, and the shooters in democrat party controlled cities don't have fathers in the home......

How is pointing out that fatherless homes...white, black, hispanic or asian, create crime and poverty?

You are blind....

Yeah...no......the guys sitting in prison didn't have fathers in the home, and the shooters in democrat party controlled cities don't have fathers in the home......

How is pointing out that fatherless homes...white, black, hispanic or asian, create crime and poverty?

You are blind....
I hear Payton Gendron's Father was in the home. That didn't stop him from becoming a racist mass murderer.
Just a thought.

That's bullshit, there are plenty of folks sitting on prison that came from 2 parent households.

You are blind....
Because there are many families that are 2 parent households, the parents just aren't married.

Not my fault blacks murder more than all races combined.

Blacks in general throughout history have always been uncivilized. Not just in American but in the world. That's why when you look at first world countries there aren't any black ones, at best they have a couple small 2nd world ones, most are 3rd world. When you look at advances, inventions, technologies there aren't many that stem from blacks. There are a lot that are fine enough people but on the whole blacks are violent, basest thinking, selfish savages.

I hear Payton Gendron's Father was in the home. That didn't stop him from becoming a racist mass murderer.
Just a thought.

Total numbe of nuts who committed mass public shootings in 2021…6

In 2020…2

The maj
Just a thought.

Yeah…..a total of 6 nuts comitted mass public shootings in 2021……not all of them were left wing, authoritarian eco-fascist racists…

Meanwhile, young black males are 7% of he population, but commit 50% of all murder in this country….that would have been over half of the 10,235 gun murders in 2019…

Can you tell which number is bigger

That's bullshit, there are plenty of folks sitting on prison that came from 2 parent households.

Because there are many families that are 2 parent households, the parents just aren't married.

Not the majority…not even close…

Forum List

Back