Homicide Rates by Race and Ethnicity

Hey, moron…..it’s “you’re.” If you’re going to insult your opponents by questioning their intelligence, at least use punctuation that a third-grader has mastered.
There you are giving a moron an audience.
No one takes this clown seriously.

The Justice System is set up for whites and folks with money.
Yup. That’s why the black racist who murdered whites by plowing his car into them was released on a joke of a bond just two days prior - and for a violent attack.

Hey, moron…..it’s “you’re.” If you’re going to insult your opponents by questioning their intelligence, at least use punctuation that a third-grader has mastered.
Hey hag, if you are going to come to the defense of one of your racist brothers. Bring something of substance.

How am I justifying crimes going unsolved, obviously you don't know WTF you are talking about. I can give you case after case were folks in the neighborhood have talk to the police about crimes that were committed and those folks ended up dead.
It’s “where”…..not “were.” Where the hell did you grow up?

That's sounds about as stupid as you do. History in America proves otherwise.
History is nada. We are talking about NOW. The scales of justice have tilted bigtime in blacks’ favor. Just look at the different treatment that Biden doled out in regard to the white racist who targeted blacks and the Black racist who targeted whites.

Speaking of which, what happened to that guy? He dropped off the radar really quickly.

And WTH is with automatically capitalizing Black (there it goes again) and lowercasing white? What a bunch of silly liberal virtue signaling.

Hate to tell you this stupid but they patrol areas and prevent a lot of crime so criminals go to areas that have fewer police officers. Duh
That’s why we have hired police to patrol our neighborhood. (I’m right outside DC.) As the Democrats have coddled criminals, property damage has been occurring, and we finally hired security two weeks ago.

Word spread quickly among the criminals. There were no incidents last night or Friday night (for some reason, the weekends have been worst), and I credit the police presence for that.

History is nada. We are talking about NOW. The scales of justice have tilted bigtime in blacks’ favor. Just look at the different treatment that Biden doled out in regard to the white racist who targeted blacks and the Black racist who targeted whites.

Speaking of which, what happened to that guy? He dropped off the radar really quickly.

And WTH is with automatically capitalizing Black (there it goes again) and lowercasing white? What a bunch of silly liberal virtue signaling.
Of course we are talking about now. Educate yourself.

Why don't blacks address their crime problem? Maybe because the Democrats tell them it's every one else's fault? They need to stop listening to that drivel, after all, it negatively impacts them the most. Just look at Chicago.

Of course we are talking about now. Educate yourself.

Educate yourself. Big advantage in applying to med school while black.

Forum List

Back