Bill Maher: “We are literally experimenting on our own children.”

“If this spike in trans children is all biological, why is it regional? Either Ohio is shaming them or California is creating them.”

Crazy times when Bill is the sane Leftist in the room.

I've lived in several states. I always knew that I was back in California because I started seeing men with pony-tails and high-heels.

“If this spike in trans children is all biological, why is it regional? Either Ohio is shaming them or California is creating them.”

Crazy times when Bill is the sane Leftist in the room.

The LGBQTXYz horseshit is clearly a fad. Presenting gender to children as a choice, that they are responsible for making, is an insane burden to thrust upon them. Libs should be utterly ashamed of this shit.

The LGBQTXYz horseshit is clearly a fad. Presenting gender to children as a choice, that they are responsible for making, is an insane burden to thrust upon them. Libs should be utterly ashamed of this shit.
They want to tear down our society.
They're using LGBT and blacks to do it.

The whole push is about making ugly seem beautiful.
Making insanity the norm.
Making everyone so mad that they want to fight in the streets and in the air.

282128725_5059216267447032_6974238164537787005_n.jpg

They want to tear down our society.
They're using LGBT and blacks to do it.

The whole push is about making ugly seem beautiful.
Making insanity the norm.
Making everyone so mad that they want to fight in the streets and in the air.

In case anyone questions the veracity of the "Opinion From a Former Judge..."

Snopes is full of shit.....this comes right out of the communist playbook.

Snopes has a tread towards Far Left Ideology and bias. For such, anything that isn't Far Left is "Far Right". Hence this from the link to their website on this topic;

"Alber said he wrote the letter in October 2021 and sent it to The Epoch Times newspaper. (The letter in the photo that circulated on social media was believed to have come from that print publication.) The Epoch Times has a history of promoting far-right political rhetoric and conspiracy theories."

That said, they are at least a bit honest here in that Alber does/did live and sent in the piece.

Snopes doesn't question the truth of the letter....merely the exact publication that the judge saw it in when he was a student.

Sadly, they have no shame.

Forum List

Back