Holy shit...this is real. Actual photo taken in Chicago...this is reality folks...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
wow.jpg

Ramps into the city of Chicago are blocked off.
This is real and happening.
WTF.... this is America. And it is happening.
Don't believe the left media trying to downplay reality.

Grifter Michelle Malkin ness trying to pass off phony photos on twitter the other day. :lol:

God people are stupid...

I have no doubt some ramps are closed, show me a legitimate report that they're building walls from cement barriers three high... seems a bit extreme when one considers they'll probably need to open them again in the morning for rush hour...

And no, claiming it's a picture from your brother doesn't meet the standard...

17 Negroes were murdered in Chicago on Sunday by other Negroes. Not connected to the racial protest. Just normal street thugs. The White Guilt Libtards, Democrats and the Negroes don't seem to care.

That is why I don't give a shit about that asshole thug the cop wasted.

what is the purpose of the wall?

According to the news article posted further down the thread from the OP, it is a response by the city to try to influence the movement of the protesters. Several were closed off, but have been reopened, and it's gonna reopen on this one too.

Big nothing burger.

17 Negroes were murdered in Chicago on Sunday by other Negroes. Not connected to the racial protest. Just normal street thugs. The White Guilt Libtards, Democrats and the Negroes don't seem to care.

That is why I don't give a shit about that asshole thug the cop wasted.
More GOP bologna

Forum List

Back