Philly Police Commissioner Today.."We want you to protect your home in a Safe and Non-Violent Way???

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?????????????? This is why women should not be in this position. If that is not the dumbest shit I ever heard in my life. Is that even possible? "PLEASE DONT ROB ME?

I completely agree here...women should not be permitted to be police officers, let alone the GD Commissioner.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?????????????? This is why women should not be in this position. If that is not the dumbest shit I ever heard in my life. Is that even possible? "PLEASE DONT ROB ME?
Laughable, since that is a "Castle Doctrine" state.

Pennsylvania's Castle Doctrine

The use of deadly force for self defense is legal when "the actor believes that such force is necessary to protect himself against death, serious bodily injury, kidnapping or sexual intercourse compelled by force or threat." (§ 505(b)(2)). Any force used against the aggressor must be deemed necessary by the person in danger. There is no duty to retreat inside the home or work place when threatened.

The problem is that the Rioters in Philadelphia have been intimidated from entering certain neighborhoods to conduct Looting as well as Burning.

As a result, they've complained to the Police Commissioner that a lot of their prey are armed and their fun was being reduced. The police have asked Philadelphia's law abiders to stay in their home during the curfew and not engage in Obstruction.

The problem is that the Rioters in Philadelphia have been intimidated from entering certain neighborhoods to conduct Looting as well as Burning.

As a result, they've complained to the Police Commissioner that a lot of their prey are armed and their fun was being reduced. The police have asked Philadelphia's law abiders to stay in their home during the curfew and not engage in Obstruction.
You got a link for that claim or you just talking bullshit as usual?

They turn me the fuck on.
Translation: Enjoys a good pegging.
They sure do. See yall wimps are stupid. Women in charge love being made to feel like a woman in bed. It balances them out.

Wonder if my supervisor wants to be treated like that
Unless she is gay you can bet she does. Warning though. They can smell a weak man from miles away and will shoot you down with delight in front of god and everyone else.

Rioters were complaining about Honkies standing on corners in Philadelphia with tire irons and ball bats, protecting their area.. I had some interpretation there, but not that much. Why would anyone object to the men of an area defending their turf in the midst of rioting?

Rioters were complaining about Honkies standing on corners in Philadelphia with tire irons and ball bats, protecting their area.. I had some interpretation there, but not that much. Why would anyone object to the men of an area defending their turf in the midst of rioting?
I am assuming your interpretation was that they were rioters?

Maybe they werent rioters like you interpreted?

Never bring a tire iron to a gun fight or molotov cocktail impact area.

I completely agree here...women should not be permitted to be police officers, let alone the GD Commissioner.

Is it possible to protect your home in a safe way?

Shooting an intruder is the best way for me to keep my home safe.
Unless you get famous for killing an intruder and post a picture of yourself outside your house that wont work.

Unless you get famous for killing an intruder and post a picture of yourself outside your house that wont work.
That would only make sense if you were permitted to retain the intruders head. You could then mount it on a pike in your front yard, where you could pose for pics.
It could also serve as a warning to others. I say win/win.

Shooting an intruder will definitely keep my home safe.

Forum List

Back