Holocaust survivor on Charlottesville

Eisenhower had it right to make sure there was an extensive video and photo record of the camps. He knew it was only a matter of time before the deniers came out from under their slimy rocks.

No one denies prison camps existed. Too bad holohoaxers are too stupid to know the difference between a prison and six million dead Jews. Also, too bad your level of evidence doesn't rise above those slimy rocks.

Eisenhower had it right to make sure there was an extensive video and photo record of the camps. He knew it was only a matter of time before the deniers came out from under their slimy rocks.

No one denies prison camps existed. Too bad holohoaxers are too stupid to know the difference between a prison and six million dead Jews. Also, too bad your level of evidence doesn't rise above those slimy rocks.

You have earned a place of distinction in my ignore list, in my gallery of fools....

Go back to stormfront. You see, there are people still alive who had to deal with the refugees from Nazi death camps.

They have told their sons and daughters what they saw.

You see, there are people still alive who had to deal with the refugees from Nazi death camps.

They told their sons and daughters only that they imprisoned during the war and they saw a few people die. You need to get over your mental handicap of equating the existence of camps per se with six million dead Jews.

You see, there are people still alive who had to deal with the refugees from Nazi death camps.

They told their sons and daughters only that they imprisoned during the war and they saw a few people die. You need to get over your mental handicap of equating the existence of camps per se with six million dead Jews.

You fuck right the hell off.

I've seen Jewskin lampshades, cocked a Luger, played with the box of rounds for it, and my friend still has all that + 2 Mauser rifles to this day. Not only my friend's dad, but my cousin, too. Fuck your revisionist history.
Like we didn't drink all the old man's Old Milwaukee back in the day.

He wouldn't get mad unless we didn't leave a few for in the AM.

Do you know how an American soldier acquires a Luger in WW2? I damn sure do, and there's only one way.

Do you know how an American soldier acquires a Luger in WW2? I damn sure do, and there's only one way.
My uncles did...plus one had a bank book.

Oh, ok. Yeah, bringing things like that back were OK back then.

Tell me sir: How does one get a Luger?
American soldiers do that in combat. They also get firearms from dead enemy troops. Simple back then. But America used to be a great nation.

Holocaust survivor: This is not the America I came to (opinion) - CNN

Very moving. She lived it; those with Nazi flags did not.
That's dramatic, and sad. I remember when the ACLU fought for the right for Nazis to march in Skokie, Illinois because of freedom of speech. And the ensuing feud that came from that (and the fighting words issue over offence over the Swastika) and the near meltdown that came of it. Fighting words, the meaning of offence at symbolism lost out to freedom of speech. We defend gays, or Muslims or fringe groups that do or say things that offend US. Because, that's freedom. But tearing down statues to placate one hate group over another? It is contradictory and short sighted and creates a new precedent that is anti american.

My uncles did...plus one had a bank book.

Oh, ok. Yeah, bringing things like that back were OK back then.

Tell me sir: How does one get a Luger?
American soldiers do that in combat. They also get firearms from dead enemy troops. Simple back then. But America used to be a great nation.

Do that by doing what? That is the key question.

Forum List

Back