Holocaust survivor on Charlottesville

As time goes by the memory will fade. Holocaust deniers will be given equal weight in a "debate" about the Nazis.
Speaking of equal weight...

View attachment 144771

Oh...well, that makes it alright, then.....

The far right never tire of bringing up Communism (even if the term does not apply) to minimize Fascism.

He didn't even come close to the correct numbers. The Nazi's murdered about 12 million unarmed civilians, and communists didn't come anywhere close to 100,000,000. Oh, well. I put it down to home schooling.
Before Jewish Bolshevism had run its course in Russia alone, 66 million white Christian Russians died. And, counting intentional famine, the number was even higher in Mao's China. Then there was Cambodia, Cuba, North Korea, Eastern Europe, Angola, Vietnam...

You are aware that the US killed over a million Vietnamese, for no particular reason, right? And you are aware that the Vietnamese put an end to the Cambodian slaughter, right?

As time goes by the memory will fade. Holocaust deniers will be given equal weight in a "debate" about the Nazis.

View attachment 144771

The far right never tire of bringing up Communism (even if the term does not apply) to minimize Fascism.

He didn't even come close to the correct numbers. The Nazi's murdered about 12 million unarmed civilians, and communists didn't come anywhere close to 100,000,000. Oh, well. I put it down to home schooling.
Find a figure,double it and add a few noughts. Anti Semites in action.

So it is "antisemitic" to take note of goyems' deaths in history? WTF?

The "left" is essentially saying free speech is another "White privilage" that must be done away with. Very troubling. The Donald needs to do something, maybe an Executive Order, to address this subversive destruction of America and everything America stands for, such as free speech.

Trump is not a Nazi.
He condemned the Charlottesville violence.
Charlottesville’s Democrat Mayor and VA’s Democrat Governor Terry McAuliffe(total sleaze bag) are who authorized the Neo-Nazi parade.
They are trying to instigate race riots to increase racial tensions and Democrat voter turn-out.

View attachment 144771

Mao murdered 60 million alone, idiot.

That is not even touching the number of Russians and Eastern Europeans that were murdered by the Soviets.

View attachment 144771

Before Jewish Bolshevism had run its course in Russia alone, 66 million white Christian Russians died. And, counting intentional famine, the number was even higher in Mao's China. Then there was Cambodia, Cuba, North Korea, Eastern Europe, Angola, Vietnam...

"Jewish" Bolshevism; so Lenin, Stalin, and Marx were all Jewish?

Let'em speak... Who cares what Nazis have to say?

They protest and you protest them and then fights break out and the Nazis get what they wanted and that is the negative attention they seek!

So let'em speak because I will never listen...
Racist!

OK, so you will never listen. Lots of brain dad idiots will. The nazis need to be answered every time they open their foul mouths. You don't let a cancer go untreated just because you think it can't hurt you.

Let'em speak... Who cares what Nazis have to say?

They protest and you protest them and then fights break out and the Nazis get what they wanted and that is the negative attention they seek!

So let'em speak because I will never listen...
Racist!

OK, so you will never listen. Lots of brain dad idiots will. The nazis need to be answered every time they open their foul mouths. You don't let a cancer go untreated just because you think it can't hurt you.

Fuck you Nazi.

View attachment 144771

Actually communism killed between 85 and 100 million if you count in all factors not just mass killings.

History in college.

Last edited:

View attachment 144771

Actually communism killed between 85 and 94 million if you count in all factors not just mass killings.

History in college.
Trump University ?

Forum List

Back