Holocaust History

Entry into the US was denied due to national immigration quotas imposed before the Roosevelt administration (but enforced assiduously by that administration),

lol this little snivel, which is in fact misleading. The FDR administration allowed Jews far more visas under the European quotas than other groups of refugees.

Last edited:
You are clearly familiar with Orthodox Jewish propaganda, though; all you Jewish racists are.
you WHAT? I grew up in a very CHRISTIAN town and spent far
more time in Jelly-bean Sunday school than anything "jewish"
I know YOU well. "jewish propaganda"?? can you cite some?

Although l heard of someone who found refuge in Shanghai.
China - Taiwan and e.g. Shanghai are a very good example as to why anti-antisemitism prevails throughout the world.
Jewish owned business started to get settled in Shanghai around the 1880's and started to really explode upon China becoming a Republic in 1911. Leading to most of the richest foreigners in Shanghai right down to the richest foreigner in Shanghai himself also being a Jew. It was the KMT aka the ROC that granted a large quota of Jews to seek refuge in e.g. Shanghai.

Just as all foreigners exploited China's poverty stricken population (naturally also by its own elites) The Jews became a main symbol of foreign capitalist suppression of the poor due to their enormous wealth. this explains why in Mainland China as well as on Taiwan until today there is not much sympathy towards Jews. (naturally excluding G2G business) especially between Israel and Taiwan.

Due to the refusal by Israel to acknowledge Taiwan (despite the KMT having saved so many Jews) - Jews are even more disliked in Taiwan then on mainland China. and Jews have lost a lot of sympathy in mainland China, due to mostly military related business between Israel and Taiwan.

This does not at all excuse the Holocaust crime - I want to be very clear on that - but it shows how despite no persecution history of Jews in China, Jews somehow know how to get disliked even in a former pro or neutral Jewish country.

China - Taiwan and e.g. Shanghai are a very good example as to why anti-antisemitism prevails throughout the world.
Jewish owned business started to get settled in Shanghai around the 1880's and started to really explode upon China becoming a Republic in 1911. Leading to most of the richest foreigners in Shanghai right down to the richest foreigner in Shanghai himself also being a Jew. It was the KMT aka the ROC that granted a large quota of Jews to seek refuge in e.g. Shanghai.

Just as all foreigners exploited China's poverty stricken population (naturally also by its own elites) The Jews became a main symbol of foreign capitalist suppression of the poor due to their enormous wealth. this explains why in Mainland China as well as on Taiwan until today there is not much sympathy towards Jews. (naturally excluding G2G business) especially between Israel and Taiwan.

Due to the refusal by Israel to acknowledge Taiwan (despite the KMT having saved so many Jews) - Jews are even more disliked in Taiwan then on mainland China. and Jews have lost a lot of sympathy in mainland China, due to mostly military related business between Israel and Taiwan.

This does not at all excuse the Holocaust crime - I want to be very clear on that - but it shows how despite no persecution history of Jews in China, Jews somehow know how to get disliked even in a former pro or neutral Jewish country.
I have encountered lots of people from Taiwan and China in the USA------you got a citation for "VIOLENCE AGAINST JEWS" in
Taiwan and/or China? It's news to me

Where did I mention VIOLENCE? I stated antisemitism
Oh ----how is the putative antisemitism expressed by Chinese and
Taiwanese persons? I am already aware of expression of
antisemitism amongst islamo-christian-nazis

Doesn’t all that belong on another thread.......somewhere?

Doesn’t all that belong on another thread.......somewhere?
Why? is the Holocaust only a statistical topic? no it wasn't 6 million but 7.2 ...ah no it was 8.6.... etc. etc.

In order to avoid a Holocaust from repeating itself - the reasons as to why it happened need to be analyzed and it's results need to be implemented towards education.
And this education doesn't just go in one direction, antisemitism, - but also involves the other side to rethink it's own behavior as to what causes antisemitism.

You obviously believe that a NAZI or anyone else is unimpressed by Israels behavior towards e.g. Palestinians or constantly performing airstrikes towards sovereign countries?

Why? is the Holocaust only a statistical topic? no it wasn't 6 million but 7.2 ...ah no it was 8.6.... etc. etc.

In order to avoid a Holocaust from repeating itself - the reasons as to why it happened need to be analyzed and it's results need to be implemented towards education.
And this education doesn't just go in one direction, antisemitism, - but also involves the other side to rethink it's own behavior as to what causes antisemitism.

You obviously believe that a NAZI or anyone else is unimpressed by Israels behavior towards e.g. Palestinians or constantly performing airstrikes towards sovereign countries?

I’ve no interest in this type of dialogue.l’ve heard it all before.

for the roots of antisemitism read the BOOKS----the "new testament" and the "koran" and review "Canon Law" and
"Shariah"

If you can't accept a simple fact that there is always more then one side to a story - then why are you in such a thread in the first place? - hypocrite.
"there is always more than one side to a story...." is a
"SIMPLE FACT"????

you WHAT? I grew up in a very CHRISTIAN town and spent far
more time in Jelly-bean Sunday school than anything "jewish"
I know YOU well. "jewish propaganda"?? can you cite some?
Poor Dud-----on being asked to cite the "jewish propaganda" to which
HE referred-----he simply GIGGLES

Dudley Smith is a big antisemite [sic]. I don’t waste my time with him.
Everyone is a big anti-Semite to you (and there ARE many on this site), but YOU seem very comfortable being a big racist yourself. Pretty hypocritical.

I know that a lot of holocaust survivors were really offended by Hogan's Heroes, which poked fun at the event back in the 1960's. Many contended that the camps were nothing like the one that was portrayed and that Colonel Klink and Sergeant Schultz were really atypical of those that they met in the German camp system.
Col Klink and Sgt Schultz were JEWISH! The “ Frenchman” was a Holocaust Survivor I loved that show

Forum List

Back