Holocaust History

Dudley Smith is a big antisemite. I don’t waste my time with him.

Yet you can't find one single antisemitic thing I've ever said. That's because you think Jews are some sort Master Race above criticism.

And good luck determining who is a ' real Jew' and who isn't, since they can't agree among themselves on that. plus the majority of Jews in the U.S. aren't 'real Jews' according to the Orthodox and Hasidim racists that make up some 50% of the Israeli population, which is hilarious in itself. They also exclude Samaritans, which is just bizarre, but then the cult started by Ezra was never about anything but setting a few Babylonian ex-cons up with a temple scam and being Cyrus's butt bois in the region.

Christians are the largest Jewish sect, but they aren't considered 'Jews' either, but it's an older sect than the 'rabbinical Judaism' fabricated by Pharisees in the 2nd Century A.D. These threads all about how wonderful the Jews are are hilarious, since the majority of Jews aren't from the region of Israel in the first place; 100% of Ashkenazis aren't, and over 90% of Sephardics aren't either. I have more Jewish genetic markers than most of those claiming to be Jews. Netanyahu would meet me at the airport in Tel Aviv and introduce me to his daughter if I were single. lol

The demographics of American Jews are a lot different than those in Israel; most here are Reformed or liberal Orthodox, while over 50% of Israeli Jews are Orthodox and Hasidic nutjob racists, which is why there those massive protests about Netanyahu's Supreme Court appointments and integrating the nutjobs into the IDF in command posts. They are war criminals just waiting for a chance to commit atrocities for real, not just P}LO propaganda any more.

If you can't accept a simple fact that there is always more then one side to a story - then why are you in such a thread in the first place? - hypocrite.

Well, they don't like it when the inferior races point out why they were so unpopular; it doesn't fit the nice narrative they invented all about their hapless innocence and all the Evul Xian Bigotry N Stuff, they like to pretend they're hated by most of the western European peasants and middling nobility for no reason. They want to the ignorant to believe they were forced into those ghettoes by evil bigots, instead the truth, which is they demanded to be isolated from the sub-human goy while they toiled away for Kings and Princes, helping them plunder the little people and run monopolies and loan sharking scams for the Kings.

they had a sort of 'Enlightenment' in the 18th and 19th centuries, but it wasn't universal among Jews, and a lot of the racism and Master race mentality still exists, as with Jews like Viktor and some of the others here. I put them in the same category as Mortimer and his Oppressed Misunderstood Gypsies schtick.

Well, they don't like it when the inferior races point out why they were so unpopular; it doesn't fit the nice narrative they invented all about their hapless innocence and all the Evul Xian Bigotry N Stuff, they like to pretend they're hated by most of the western European peasants and middling nobility for no reason. They want to the ignorant to believe they were forced into those ghettoes by evil bigots, instead the truth, which is they demanded to be isolated from the sub-human goy while they toiled away for Kings and Princes, helping them plunder the little people and run monopolies and loan sharking scams for the Kings.

they had a sort of 'Enlightenment' in the 18th and 19th centuries, but it wasn't universal among Jews, and a lot of the racism and Master race mentality still exists, as with Jews like Viktor and some of the others here. I put them in the same category as Mortimer and his Oppressed Misunderstood Gypsies schtick.

Aside from your morbid fixation on Jews, this thread is about. >>

The Holocaust was the state-sponsored persecution and mass murder of millions of European Jews, Romani people, the intellectually disabled, political dissidents and homosexuals by the German Nazi regime between 1933 and 1945. The word “holocaust,” from the Greek words “holos” (whole) and “kaustos” (burned), was historically used to describe a sacrificial offering burned on an altar.

Yet you can't find one single antisemitic thing I've ever said. That's because you think Jews are some sort Master Race above criticism.

And good luck determining who is a ' real Jew' and who isn't, since they can't agree among themselves on that. plus the majority of Jews in the U.S. aren't 'real Jews' according to the Orthodox and Hasidim racists that make up some 50% of the Israeli population, which is hilarious in itself. They also exclude Samaritans, which is just bizarre, but then the cult started by Ezra was never about anything but setting a few Babylonian ex-cons up with a temple scam and being Cyrus's butt bois in the region.

Christians are the largest Jewish sect, but they aren't considered 'Jews' either, but it's an older sect than the 'rabbinical Judaism' fabricated by Pharisees in the 2nd Century A.D. These threads all about how wonderful the Jews are are hilarious, since the majority of Jews aren't from the region of Israel in the first place; 100% of Ashkenazis aren't, and over 90% of Sephardics aren't either. I have more Jewish genetic markers than most of those claiming to be Jews. Netanyahu would meet me at the airport in Tel Aviv and introduce me to his daughter if I were single. lol

The demographics of American Jews are a lot different than those in Israel; most here are Reformed or liberal Orthodox, while over 50% of Israeli Jews are Orthodox and Hasidic nutjob racists, which is why there those massive protests about Netanyahu's Supreme Court appointments and integrating the nutjobs into the IDF in command posts. They are war criminals just waiting for a chance to commit atrocities for real, not just P}LO propaganda any more.
Please, go spew your antisemitic feelings on this thread:

This thread is about the Holocaust.

Now, get lost.

Aside from your morbid fixation on Jews,

lol that's pretty funny considering this thread and its number of posts by your racist buddies here. It's also false, I'm not 'fixated', that's just your own bigoted knee jerk comeback.

Please, go spew your antisemitic feelings on this thread:

This thread is about the Holocaust.

Now, get lost.

No, it's about Jewish self-obsession; if it weren't the same posters would be starting threads about the vast majority of non-Jews also murdered, but of course non-Jews aren't of any concern with racists like Viktor and yourself.

You say that I can’t point out one antisemitic thing you’ve said, and then you launch into some sarcastic shit about “Master Race” and the Jewish “nutcases” - simply because they are religious and keep kosher.

Case closed.

and again…more antisemitism about Jews, withn sarcastic remarks about their wanting to be isolated from “inferior goyim.” You contempt for Jews just reeks.

Peddle what you’re saying on Stormfront.

No, it's about Jewish self-obsession; if it weren't the same posters would be starting threads about the vast majority of non-Jews also murdered, but of course non-Jews aren't of any concern with racists like Viktor and yourself.
I agree with you in view that there are two distinctive kind of Jews - those who are well read towards their own history - kind of starting with the Hebrews arrival in Canaan right down to the destruction of the temple of Jerusalem by the Romans. Those Jewish people usually avoid the topic antisemitism (it's called insight ackknowledgement) - but rightfully point out the crimes of the Holocaust.

And then you have this 2nd group of Jews - who entirely misses out onto this insight acknowledgement - and prefers rooting about antisemitism and that they are totally innocent towards its causes.

Fact.
I agree with you in view that there are two distinctive kind of Jews - those who are well read towards their own history - kind of starting with the Hebrews arrival in Canaan right down to the destruction of the temple of Jerusalem by the Romans. Those Jewish people usually avoid the topic antisemitism (it's called insight ackknowledgement) - but rightfully point out the crimes of the Holocaust.

And then you have this 2nd group of Jews - who entirely misses out onto this insight acknowledgement - and prefers rooting about antisemitism and that they are totally innocent towards its causes.

My Jewish grandparents filled me in on the myths versus reality; the fact is modern Jews have almost zero connections with the Jews of Moses era, religiously or tribally. The vast majority of modern 'Jews' are descended from converts, not any Middle East natives, Sephardics are mostly from North Africa, Ashkenazis from eastern Europe most likely. They also favored their Muslim heroes over Christianity, and delighted in wiped out Christians, which of coruse why they were never trusted in Europe. They provided the administrators and garrison soldiers for the Muslim invaders of Spain, and often colluded with Muslim pirates and raiders to loot Christian towns and lands. In at least one city they opened the gates while the Christians were in church to allow Muslims to seize it.

As for my pointing out the large demographic differences between Jews in the U.S. and Jews in Israel ...

Fact.

and again…more antisemitism about Jews, withn sarcastic remarks about their wanting to be isolated from “inferior goyim.” You contempt for Jews just reeks.

Peddle what you’re saying on Stormfront.

Here is the demographic Netahyanhu has recently started pandering to in Israel. He' the type Lisa here is promoting:

Hundreds of thousands of his supporters took the streets of Jerusalem to mourn. Former Israeli President Shimon Peres visited with Mr. Yosef at his hospital bedside just hours before he passed, tenderly kissing his hand and forehead, according to The Jerusalem Post. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, in a statement issued by his office, spoke of his "profound grief" and said that "the Jewish People have lost one of the wisest men of his generation."

'''

"Goyim (gentiles, non-Jews) were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel," he said, according to the Jerusalem Post. "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created."

Lisa and Viktor's hero.

This nothing new; by the time the rabbi Jesus started his ministry, te Babylonian con artists had very elaborate racial purity laws controlling their social and economic life. You can find the lists in the last third of Joachim Jeremiah's Jerusalem In The Time Of Jesus.

Given control of the Israeli govt., these cretins will conduct their own Holocaust. That is why we see the mass demonstrations going on there now; most sane Jews don't want any part of these cretins who make Nazis look like hippies. Let's hope the Reformed and Conservative Jews can shut these vermin down.

Last edited:
From you.

Lol just a couple of posts of facts, from Jewish sources, and of course you can't refute any of them, neither an Lisa; all she has is some stupid 'Antisemite!!!' rubbish, as if she even knows what that means.

Really? You are insisting that you know the minds and actions of millions of people you never met? YOU ARE A FRaud.

Forum List

Back